Approved Deutshe room article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I was told to make a new thread because the other one was denied.
I'm not exactly sure what antemortem wanted me to put in here.

But I asked if the German room needed an article, and Spydreigon said they did.
I then asked asgdf for permission and he told me it was okay if I wrote it.
I asked Trauer / Mein if he wanted to assist me because he frequents the room more and speaks the language.

We wrote the article and are now waiting for asgdf to look at it on Smogon. If he gives us the green light, I will get it to you guys.

If asgdf approved of this I'm cool with it, just out of curiosity though, what aspects of the room do you plan to cover?

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Yes, he knows I'm doing this with Mein / Trauer. We're done and waiting for him to approve or decline it.
We tried to cover as many things as we could. That's why I wanted asgdf to see it first, so he can approve / decline things we have mentioned.
In my opinion it looks good right now. I just want to know if asgdf wants us to mention more things the we might have over looked. As well as deleting unnecessary things.

Only The Player staff can approve/deny articles. If he approves of the idea, then that's fine enough for us. If he has concerns with any of the things you bring up in the article itself, that is up to him to express as you both work on your article in the WIP stage as well as the Reviewing stage. Keep in mind that, because of lack of knowledge regarding the German room, I will attempt to largely stay away from reviewing unless absolutely necessary; I'd rather leave that towards asgdf since he would have more an insight to the quality of the article.

Anyway, go ahead and start working on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)