Ability: Levitate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Pain Split

Help u againts Ho-oh and Pdon. Also i see how u use more Stealth Rock than spikes in ur replays, so Skar should be rock setter.
Anyways nice rmt and funny to use in ladder :0

I will miss u Parameter, bye~

What you have done is to take a famous team and adapt to Ubers. But he has done well, I congratulate you. I like that Icy Wind + Focus Blast in Keldeo. Just today I found playing with this team.

Regarding the change Rotom-H Heatran I do not see at all. SR + Spikes needs. However it is difficult to play something other than "x" movement. Although he keeps this triple core.

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Hey solid revamp of the team

I think av or chople bisharp can help with mega gengar. You can also try brightpowder bisharp if you wish to ease 50/50 predicts

Have you tried cm keldeo since you have bish to trap latis + lugia. It also extremely helps your MU vs balance type teams.

the speed hits 307 to outspeed max speed +speed natured base 90s
Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Focus Blast

sorry i didnt have much to say about the team gl with everything and cya

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
the notion of lure has been all but forgotten - this team capitalizes on what the opponent thinks he or she knows and abuses it accordingly.
Forgive me for being blunt (and going on a bit of a tangent), but...this team does not make use of lures at all. While you are using 6 unconventional Pokemon, each one is relatively straightforward and predictable in function. This is simply a defensive team that tries to cover as many Ubers as possible without using Ubers. I don't intend this as a shot to you, I just don't understand this claim.

As for actually rating the team, I honestly don't know what to do to preserve the idea of not using Ubers since your team has a disturbingly high number of weaknesses that can't be fixed by using exclusively OU Pokemon. If you're willing to bend on the rules a little bit, you can do:

1. Mega Diancie over Mega Venusaur
2. Primal Groudon over Heatran
3. Alomomola over Keldeo
4. Scarf Krookodile over Bisharp

Reasoning:

-Mega Venusaur is useless and its role as a (bad) physical tank is eclipsed by Skarmory. Mega Diancie helps against the birds Skarmory can't cover and can help in the hazards game. You can also shift SR/Heal Bell to it if you want to free a moveslot on something else.
-Primal Groudon is just 100% better than Heatran. Not much else needs to be said here. Fixes Kyogre weakness and can emergency check Lucario with some Defense investment. Gives you an actual Xerneas check.
-Alomomola fits in with the stallish nature of the team better than Keldeo (who feels mostly useless). It can provide Wish support to keep your dudes alive and is an acceptable answer to Fire-move Groudon. Momo also walls Low Kick Blaziken fwiw. If you're willing to use 2 Ubers then Water Arceus would be a much better choice here.
-Krook isn't something I'd usually recommend, but we're trying to stick to the theme here as much as possible. It is a bit more effective at Pursuiting stuff than Bisharp since it outspeeds Gengar and doesn't have to play mindgames with Mewtwo or Deoxys. Also it checks Lucario and SD Ghostceus in a pinch.

I'll provide sets if you decide you wanna come back to mons at some point. Not the best rate since it replaces 4 mons, but I feel like this is the only way to address some of these weaknesses. Good luck with the team should you ever decide to use it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)