DESCENSION (Won by Cardinal, RAD, OM and zman!)

DESCENSION
A Derailed Experimental Survivor Concept Exploring Nomic Tactics

There are 7 rules in this game, to start.
  1. Any player may create a proposal. All players may vote to either pass or reject the proposal. If a majority of players vote to pass it, then the proposal passes and becomes a Rule.
  2. A proposal is a proposition to either add a rule, amend an existing rule, or delete an existing rule.
  3. At least one player must leave the game every 48 hours, or else the game ends with no winner.
  4. The game ends when there is only one person left in the game: That person will be crowned the Sole Survivor and will win the game.
  5. Rules 2-5 cannot be amended, unless by a unanimous vote of players currently in the game.
  6. Moderators exist in the game but they do not vote on proposals nor does their existence count against majority vote. The moderators may add or amend any new Rule at any time, even after a win condition has been met.
  7. Every 48 hours, there must be a vote. The player receiving the most votes should be eliminated permanently from the game. Votes should be submitted privately to the moderators, and be resolved according to standard Survivor voting rules.

This game will be played over discord. The moderators will be myself and heuryalone

We have no idea what will happen in a game like this. We don't know if there will be alliances, if the game will break, or even if there will be a winner. Heury and I will be at your disposal to create bots and challenges at your request. The result of the game, though, is entirely up to you.

Sign up by posting in this thread and DMing me what time you would like for this game to run. If you'd like to play but can't for the next month, DM me anyway. We'll try to find a time that accommodates everyone who has signed up. There is no playerlist cap. This game will be played in a Discord server.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)