deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

You’re so talented, now here’s a few pieces of challenging (hopefully) art which would be cool for you to make.

Like in my avatar which is marshadow using soul stealing seven star strike, make one of Mew using Genesis Supanova, Ultra Necrozma using LTBTS, Snorlax using PPancake and Incineroar using MMoonsault.

Chomper crossed with Sharpedo

Dialgiratina

Necrobat

Also here’s a fun one, a sprite for Batman based off Bisharp.

You don’t have to do any of these

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
You’re so talented, now here’s a few pieces of challenging (hopefully) art which would be cool for you to make.

Like in my avatar which is marshadow using soul stealing seven star strike, make one of Mew using Genesis Supanova, Ultra Necrozma using LTBTS, Snorlax using PPancake and Incineroar using MMoonsault.

Dialgiratina

Necrobat

I don't actually do digital drawings, but I am happy to try my hand at the fusions you suggested

hey i got your reference from a spriter named pixelationaire and i was wondering if i can get sprites for gen 8 gym leaders and if you can 48px-48px curry sprites

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead

Dialgiratina

Necrobat

I finally got around to doing another fusion; I did the Garchomp x Sharpedo.

Sharchomp (1).png

This may have inspired me to do fusions of as many Pokemon as I can with Garchomp and just have a massive Chomper fusion collection

Akai

'Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey deetah! can you make a sprite based on those images, if you can recolour Zinnia to match with swampert's colour it would be awesome :3!

Great work and keep going! I hope you are doing fine irl as well :)

1594291887813.png
1594291942444.png

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Can u do an avatar with dawn wings necrozma and Anabel? It would be very epic. Keep up the good work!
Sorry for the delay, here you go! (96x96) Original Anabel sprite by Beliot419.
AnabelAndNecrozma (1).png

Hey deetah! can you make a sprite based on those images, if you can recolour Zinnia to match with swampert's colour it would be awesome :3!

Great work and keep going! I hope you are doing fine irl as well :)

View attachment 260746View attachment 260747
Of course! Original Zinnia sprite by Gnomowladny.
ZinniaAndSwampert (1).png

Last edited:
heya deetah,there's practically no sense of familiarity between you and i but i hope that doesn't come in-between politely asking you to cook up something for me
im not really the best at direct-approaches but is it possible for you to transvert this into a sprite ( the image below ) because much as i try to do so it always ends up looking bad but im sure with your level of talent that won't be the case at all

1595429807465.png

DJWT64

formerly Mustash
Hi, I’ve been looking for someone who is good at doing Pokémon fusions, and it appears that you are the best one at it. I had an idea the other day, could you fuse rotom-heat with Landorus (Basicslly Rotom-Heat With Landorus’ mustache). If so that would be great and i really like your work.

just saw all this thread to appreciate your good work, miss you deetah! :3
(this is the first post i comment after i came back to showdown/smogon).

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
I know that most people like to do a RMT post for their 1000th post, or maybe even do nothing at all for it. Instead, for my 1000th post I decided it would be right here in my own sprite thread because I love spriting, it's something I'm very passionate about. To commemorate the occasion, I made a good amount of Chomper fusions because, Garchomp is the best Pokemon, obviously. More are in the works!

Garchoptile (1).png
Sharchomp (1).png
Charchomp (1).png
MegaCharchompX (1).png
MegaCharchompY (1).png
Gardechomp (1).png
MegaGardechomp (1).png

I started spriting years ago, probably sometime back in 2013/2014, which was even before I had joined PS! or Smogon. Obviously my sprites were pretty rough around the edges back then, but even then I discovered that it was one of my new favorite hobbies. I mainly did recolors or the occasional trainer sprite, combing trainers and Pokemon for my friends to have as avatars. I joined PS! and Smogon in mid-2015 and it was still mainly just an occasional project from time to time. Fast forward a few years, a few friends finally convinced me to make a thread to showcase all the work I've done. I put it off for some time because well, laziness, but I finally got around to it. By that time my collection had grown and I was now doing fusions and more difficult sprites. Eventually, people started to take notice of my thread and I was honored to be able to make sprites for global staff on PS!, which meant plenty of users would therefore be seeing my work. I'm extremely grateful to everyone who likes my work and reacts positively to it. Fast forward to now, where I haven't had as much time as I once did to make sprites, but it's still an enjoyable hobby. With that being said, it wouldn't be a 1000th post without the obligated tags.

Survivor Crew: inactive Mitsuki OM Hurl Guishark Zyg Rainshaft Tushavi ptoad Rach LS's Ghost Gimm1ck Glacierider Shadecession Swirlyder PenQuin Paradise Ceteris Paribus Snap Cleo Wob Aknolan Bon Dance ElbowSkinn Soccer
When I joined PS! back in 2015, Survivor was the first room I stumbled upon and actually enjoyed. I've had some of the best times on PS! there and the staff are an amazing bunch of scatterbrains, love them all.

People from GP Team: Rabia Fireflame Estronic Empress Kris A Cake Wearing A Hat
For awhile on Smogon, I had no idea how to contribute or really where I could help out, even though I wanted to. Eventually I found out about the GPing process and now I am honored to be a part of the GP team. Special thanks to Fireflame and Rabia for mentoring me!

Other friends along the way: Excal Sundar Jayi Robyn lyd Repu Peary Maxalexandra Thunder~BALLZ VigilanteVigoroth ZeroLuxGiven Lucas87 Parting Elgino10 Mimas tonithetourguide Eyeliner♡ fart Hydrostatics London13 nui Flare vooper temp Thimblebony TheJ3estPenguin bobochan Rage explodingdaisies TJ MARCU5theBAW5 Absolites AkaiTenshi Zalm Birdy Kie
Overall an amazing group of people, each one of them has helped me somehow along the way and been there for me at one point or another. Couldn't have made it this far without 'em.

Last edited:

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
I still do sprite from time to time, yep! Feel free to request a trainer sprite / recolor / fusion. Not doing anything from scratch currently.
Then imma request u two sprites:3 (hope u can enjoy drawing them nwn)

Sprite with Winona + Sylveon, Winona could be colored with the Sylveon's colors:3
Sprite with N + Scorbunny, Scorbunny could be recolored with the N's colors:3

U make good art btw

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Can you do a older Male Preschooler Sprite on High school?
Sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, you'll have to be more specific. If you're looking for a specific PS sprite you can look here

hello can i request a sprite with mega pidgeot + winona and can you make winona red
Here you go! Ended up doing two sprites with both Winona poses. Both are 96x96. Credits for the second pose to Gnomowladny.

WinonaAndMegaPidgeot (1).png
Gen6WinonaAndMegaPidgeot (1).png

Last edited:

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
hello can I request a sprite of Evelyn + shiny Jirachi (Evelyn to be recolored to Shiny Jirachi's palette)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)