deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

Hey Deetah,

idk if youre still taking requests but if you are, can I request a sprite of the soccer player recoloured so that his shirt is white and his shorts are black and the ball being all white and Cinderace together and can you tell me how I can use it, thx!

love your work btw

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
First off, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted here (almost two years wowow). I took a break from all things sprite-related and have been preoccupied with other things. But I'm feeling refreshed and ready to return to this hobby again! I've spent some time overhauling the gallery (it's a WIP) but I'm pretty happy with it thus far.

I am happy to announce that I am once again accepting requests for trainer sprites, recolors, and fusions! I will NOT be accepting scratch sprite requests.

hello can I request a spirit of pokekid+shiny Pachirisu (pokekid to be recolored to shiny pachirisu palette)? and can you tell me how I use it thx
Hey Deetah,

idk if youre still taking requests but if you are, can I request a sprite of the soccer player recoloured so that his shirt is white and his shorts are black and the ball being all white and Cinderace together and can you tell me how I can use it, thx!

love your work btw
Sorry about the wait on these! Hope you both like them. You won't be able to use them on PS! unless you've earned a custom avatar by being global staff, winning it via a prize, or some other method. But you can use them for personal use in general.

BLINKY-INYOURAREA.png
Siddakid.png

hi there, all of your trainer sprites look incredible! I was wondering if I could get a sprite of iris (bw2) together with a dragapult? thank you in advance and keep up the great work!

First off, I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted here (almost two years wowow). I took a break from all things sprite-related and have been preoccupied with other things. But I'm feeling refreshed and ready to return to this hobby again! I've spent some time overhauling the gallery (it's a WIP) but I'm pretty happy with it thus far.

I am happy to announce that I am once again accepting requests for trainer sprites, recolors, and fusions! I will NOT be accepting scratch sprite requests.

Sorry about the wait on these! Hope you both like them. You won't be able to use them on PS! unless you've earned a custom avatar by being global staff, winning it via a prize, or some other method. But you can use them for personal use in general.

View attachment 535865View attachment 535866
Absolutely love it, tysm!

View attachment 535865View attachment 535866
welcome back :)

hi ur sprites look amazing i was wondering if u could do shiny umbreon and cynthia with a blue dress pls ik ur busy tho so all g welcome back

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
hi there, all of your trainer sprites look incredible! I was wondering if I could get a sprite of iris (bw2) together with a dragapult? thank you in advance and keep up the great work!
Of course! It's 96x96 because of the size of the sprites but hopefully you like how it came out. Had to remove the sash on the back of her dress.
Fancy1.png

hi ur sprites look amazing i was wondering if u could do shiny umbreon and cynthia with a blue dress pls ik ur busy tho so all g welcome back
For sure!
volcaronavgc.png

Also I wanted to clarify and reiterate that I am currently OPEN for PS! custom avatar requests! While I'm not currently doing full scratch stuff, I am able to do small or large scale edits and plenty of modifications. If you're unsure / interested just hit me up over Discord @ deetah with your request and I will see what I can do! :)

Here's a cute and quick lil custom I threw together for Tico recently:
Tico.png

I also got the chance to work on this sprite for the Orange Islanders for SCL III! Credits to the amazing kyledove for the base trainer, with edits by me.
1695980198282.png

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Your sprites look amazing! Could you make one for me of Aaron (Sinnoh Elite 4) and shiny Dragonite?
Of course, here you are!
caelT8.png

Some custom avatars I've worked on recently!

For Itchy:
Itchy.png

Original sprite done by Sylveon used calm mind, completely revamped by me. Original Cogita sprite by Brumirage.

For Lasen:
Lasen.png

And finally, a new one for myself!
deetah (3).png

Used my fusion of Meganium x Dragonite alongside kyledove's amazing Mallow sprite, with edits to the pose and flower by me!

In other news, stay tuned for some more cool things coming soon, including some more classic trainer + Pokemon sprites from the more recent generations.

Last edited:
Hello, I really love your work, it's beautiful !
Could you make a shiny serperior and caitlin with clothes that matches serperior for Pokemon Showdown ?

PS: Keep up the good work!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Hello, I really love your work, it's beautiful !
Could you make a shiny serperior and caitlin with clothes that matches serperior for Pokemon Showdown ?

PS: Keep up the good work!
Sure can, but you won't be able to use it on PS! unless you've earned it through being global staff, an event, or some other method.
Visina.png

Hey! Could you do Shiny Jirachi (Gen4) + Sina-Gen6. Could you also have Jirachi recolored to Sina's Uniform?
Glad you agreed to recoloring Sina instead, looks so much cuter this way! Hope you like it. Original Sina sprite by ZacWeavile.
matte.png

A few new custom avatars as of late!

For autumn:
autumn.png

Original Lisia sprite by Brumirage, completely recolored by me.

For AndohRuruka:
AndohRuruka.png

Pretty large revamp of Dawn-Gen4PT to create this character!

More coming soon~~

Last edited:

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Can you do Skyla-Masters and Whimsicott? that would be awesome!
Yep! Original Skyla sprite by kyledove.
Bella.png

Can you do :lucario-mega: and Brawly together?
Sure can!
LOrd-Fernado.png

Here's a custom avatar for Sulo! Original Erika sprite by kyledove.
Sulo.png

I also put together a custom avatar to help honor and commemorate Mr.Bossaru, as it was one of his wishes to have one. Thanks for PS! upper staff for allowing this to happen for him.
Mr.Bossaru.png

I had the honor to help out with creating team avatars for RBTT VII, here are the ones I helped create.

Team Darkrai

Credits to Gnomowladny for the original Zinnia sprite.

Team Suicune

Credits to Brumirage for the original Adaman sprite.

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was too broken for NDUbers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Damn these are snazzytastic.

I might qualify for custom avatar soon so could I possibly get one with Skitty and BW Preschooler-F wearing a matching color scheme?
Part of me also wants a pink Duosion at the top to make up for her being so short, but that might be overdoing it a little lol.
this one ->
1705388672163.png

Thanx in advance! (even if I don't end up qualifying for a custom avatar it'll still be cool af to have)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Hi!! First of all I love your arts!! Is it possible if you do Gen 4 waiter & Snorlax?? Thanks in advance :-D
Sure thing, here you are.
AyushKr_PKMN.png

Here are couple custom avatars I've made recently! More coming soon.

For UberSkitty:
UberSkitty.png

For a fairy:
a-fairy.png

Original Anabel sprite by kyledove with the fairy wings and details by me.

I was also heavily involved with the creation of the SPL XV avatars! Here are the ones I put together.

Alpha Ruiners
splxvruiners.png

Credits to kyledove for the original youngster-gen6 sprite.

Cryonicles
splxvcryonicles.png
splxvcryonicles2.png

Credits to kyledove for the original richboy-gen6 and lady-gen6oras sprites.

Indie Scooters
splxvscooters.png
splxvscooters2.png

Credits to kyledove for the original Concordia sprite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)