Dead Pokemon Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this just started happening a few battles ago and I can't get it to stop. Whenever I start a new battle it seems to take the exact PP and stat boosts and status conditions of the previous battle. Entry hazards seem to stay exactly the same as the battle where this started (Stealth rocks).

You have a save state error. The origional spot where the team was saved has been moved or deleted. If Shoddy battle can not find the team file, It loads the previous back up file, (Which is the previous battle the team fought )

I have experimented with the glitch, and it can be really bad to battling. I told Colin of the error, but he is unable to fix it at the time. Oh well, just don't abuse it :P

You have a save state error. The origional spot where the team was saved has been moved or deleted. If Shoddy battle can not find the team file, It loads the previous back up file, (Which is the previous battle the team fought )

I have experimented with the glitch, and it can be really bad to battling. I told Colin of the error, but he is unable to fix it at the time. Oh well, just don't abuse it :P
Oh, that's what I suspected was going on; but after that battle, all my teams disappeared from their original save spot and I can't find them. I have no clue what happened to them.

Hmm...

Does this apply to agility/baton passes? Because if it does, it could be why pokemon that are usually really slow can outrun my fastest pokemon (A very fast Pachirisu!).

Cathy

Banned deucer.
There's nothing to be said about this. We are not really interested in fixing Shoddy Battle 1 bugs at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)