SPOILERS! Datamine Thread - Pokemon Information - Some Datamines

I guess this is a datamine potentially relevant to SV news:

Pokemon Masters is adding Nemona as its first Gen 9 character, but what is notable is that she becomes available at a weird time compared to when characters are normally released: Aug 8 at 13:00 UTC. This apparently coincides with the usual Pokemon Presents time, suggesting this could be a reveal during a Presents news drop three days before the World Championships start.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonMasters/comments/15bzr09

An "available right after this presentation" type deal would make sense
Last year we did get a Presents before Worlds as well, though it was significantly earlier. August 3rd for the presents vs August 18th for Worlds.

I guess this is a datamine potentially relevant to SV news:

Pokemon Masters is adding Nemona as its first Gen 9 character, but what is notable is that she becomes available at a weird time compared to when characters are normally released: Aug 8 at 13:00 UTC. This apparently coincides with the usual Pokemon Presents time, suggesting this could be a reveal during a Presents news drop three days before the World Championships start.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonMasters/comments/15bzr09
1690577078552.png

It seems there is also a direct reference to the Presents in the same vein and time.

There’ll also be no starter raids left to do either after the 4th-6th weekend, so I imagine they’ll announce the Mewtwo raid and maybe start bringing in Paradox raids from the 8th too?

That’ll kill time between then and the release of Part 1 which I’m guessing is October.
Paradoxes were just kind of treated as a more normal event so I don't see those being the "mighty" replacement.

I still think they might dip into regional forms and maybe Hisui pokemon.

There’ll also be no starter raids left to do either after the 4th-6th weekend, so I imagine they’ll announce the Mewtwo raid and maybe start bringing in Paradox raids from the 8th too?

That’ll kill time between then and the release of Part 1 which I’m guessing is October.
Given the special mechanic when you bring a Mew to 7 star Mewtwo raid, I feel like we'll get a 5 star Mew raid before the Mewtwo one. (Unless they're expecting you to use the BDSP Mew?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)