Darkrai in OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was building a team and came to the surprise that darkrai is in ubers. I never saw a suspect test and a couple of people over the weekend were using him in ou. I feel like darkrai isn’t even that big of a threat in a meta game where countless mons can come in and revenge kill him like Mach punch infernape and breloom and also having such fragile defenses that any priority stab move could pick up the ko. I’m looking for a post where it explains his banning reasons or at least ill be grateful if someone explains to me why he’s in ubers. Thanks

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Welcome to Smogon! There was an April Fools suspect test thread here:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-bdsp-suspect-process-round-4-mask.3699960/

Also, please make sure to read the forum rules- you should get moderator approval before making a thread, but regardless a question like this would be better suited to either the Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread or the Metagame Discussion thread. As for Darkrai, it is not that frail and it all but forces you to use heavily offensive and sacrificial play to stand a chance against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)