Rejected Custom Rule for Max Level of Specific Pokemon

Is there any way using custom rules to set a specific pokémon’s level to a certain value? I’m aware something like this exists already, but it sets every pokemon to a certain level...

An example:

+Mewtwo: maxlv = 80

Which would mean that any mewtwo used in a battle above level 80 will be set to level 80 while using this rule.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
This seems far too niche to support. There are no formats I know of that need to force specific Pokemon to specific levels. If you're playing with friends with a rule like this, just manually enforce it among yourselves.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Random battles don't accept mon specific custom rules anyways so this wouldn't work there.

Last edited:
yeah I know, but he said there wasn’t any formats that set pokemon to specific levels, but that one does tho...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)