Tournament (Custom Avatar Prize) VGC PL III Player Signups!

Which format do you want for the 3rd Legacy Slot?

• Gen 7

Votes: 80 37.7%
  • Gen 8

Votes: 132 62.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArnavChawla

formerly Hexer003
Name: Arnav (on switch) , ArnavChawla (on pokemon showdown)
Relevant Social Media: @ArnavChawla1 on twitter, PkmnMasterArnav#3347 on discord
Formats played: vgc 2020-23
Bio:
i dont have much irl tour experience but i am a quick learner and thinker when it comes to clutching from difficult situations.

Name: Muphry
Relevant Social Media: @LDFBarker on Twitter, Muphry#9707 on Discord
Formats played (please state the actual format names):
I've played all formats from 2017-present, but would prefer to play VGC23 (or 17-18 if necessary)
Bio:
I made my first Worlds Day 1 last year and just got back home after making EUIC Day 2. I'm hoping that playing team tours will help me prepare better and become more consistent, as well as make new friends!

Chris32156

The White Larry Bird
is a Tiering Contributor
Name: Chris Numbers
Relevant Social Media: Chris32156#3058
Formats played (please state the actual format names): (all) VGC 2017, VGC 2018, VGC 2019, VGC 2020 (Series 5), VGC 2021 (Series 7/9), and VGC 2022 (Series 12), SV Regulation C
Bio: Played vgc as a senior between 2017-2020, Went 8-0 dc open seniors, Won 2018 november International Challenge Online competition, Got top 4 Rose Tower June Challenge, got top 16 galar farewell. I don't have too much sv vgc expirence but i have a lot of sv dou team tour expirence so I can probably pick it up pretty easily

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Name: Eve
Relevant Social Media: Twitter @skittyve, Discord Eve#4556
Formats Played: VGC 2021 (Series 7/9), VGC 2023
Bio: Started playing VGC seriously in SwSh, although haven't taken part in too many tournaments. I top cut Hatterene Series 3 and recently assisted Orangex733 with teambuilding for a top 4 finish in EUIC seniors. Finally looking to really enter the tournament scene and better myself, and I'm willing to play/help however I can!

Name: Rayko
Relevant Social Media: Tw: @Raykovgc Discord: Rayko#5847
Formats played (please state the actual format names): VGC 2020, VGC 2021, VGC2022, VGC 2023
Bio: I have started to play VGC in 2020 and i have top cuts in VR and Desafio Latam tours.
I'm player-manager of PokeHornets where i won the finals of eternamax cup II and the ultra cup of VCL II.
Also i have experiencie in draftleagues, my best perfomance was 4-1 in PGL (S12) and 9-2 in VCL I (S12)

Name: Val
Relevant Social Media: @Val16___
Formats played: VGC20, 21, 22, 23 can be fielded either in gen 8 and gen 9
Bio: Got 4-3 in 3 straight team tournaments, 2-1 in italian npa in vgc 22, PGL 3 runner up, got top cut andalso got a win in several local tournaments in Rome in both gen 8 and gen 9
can help the team with testing and scouting

Name: EclipseOwl
Relevant Social Media: @EclipseOwl / EclipseOwl#6013
Formats played: VGC 2018, VGC 2019 (woohoo I love Ultra Series), VGC 2022
Bio: I only play this league to get to play Ultra series. I won PGL season 2 and have been on a bunch of other teams that do less well but I love Ultra Series so please choose me to play Ultra Series I'm really good at it and I love it and please let me play Ultra Series my beloved. I can also play 2018 and 2022 quite well, but I really want to play Ultra Series. If you were wondering if I only play Ultra Series and not the other two 2019 formats, I am glad to say that I also play Sun and Moon Series. Just in case you were wondering if I loved Ultra Series, I can confirm the rumors are true that it is my favorite format. If my love for Ultra Series is a deal-breaker, please contact me so you can be blocked promptly, as I cannot allow myself to be friends with people who dislike Ultra Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)