(Custom Avatar Prize) Smogon VGC Winter League II - Player Signups

How do you want teamsheets to be handled?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Spark_VGC
Relevant Social Media: niels#8255 ( discord) a relatively old smogon account, Spark_VGC on Twitter ain’t old enough for the requirement
Teamsheet Preference (noted above): open
Bio:
Hi, I’m niels a Belgian VGC player who has played for the Belgian team on the World Cup of 2022 did fairly decent there I also managed the spine chilling calyrex for the LDL team draft. I’ve had some good tournament runs ( 7th 4-3 in the Belgian tourney last august with a timer loss)

Name: Matrix
Relevant Social Media: MatrixHardaway#8569 on discord or @iGeorge13i on Twitter
Teamsheet Preference (noted above):
Open
Bio:
Single dad looking to get into the competitive scene . Pretty experienced battler and good Pokémon IQ

Name: Meemoo69
Relevant Social Media: Meemoo69#1596 on Discord
Bio: I've been playing random battles for way too long so I can prolly understand new meta.

Name : purppal
Relevant Social Media : @bloodonmywaist on Twitter and purppal#7413 on Discord
Timesheet Preference : Open
Bio : I have been playing Pokemon since I was like 9 years old with my first ever game being Pokemon Diamond. I mainly like to do nuzlockes, but I am trying to participate in a tournament to further enhance my skills in competitive pokemon.

Name: BepisVGC
Relevant Social Media:
Bepis#6947 on Discord
Landon288, Poopyman269 and BepisVGC on SD
Teamsheet Preference: Open
Bio: I've been playing VGC for the past 2 years, looking to up my game now that in-person events are a thing. Over the years been active in a few draft communities and done well in small tournaments in the Littleroot Lessons discord

Name: NightFlowerLuv/ObsessiveReaderLuv (just call me Luv lmao)
Relevant Social Media: ObsessiveReaderLuv#3967 on Discord
Bio:
I've been dabbling in VGC for a while, but I want to give higher-level stuff a try this year since I'm excited about a lot of the new options. I'm hoping to accumulate some experience in grassroots tournaments while saving up money to go to one of my nearby regionals. I like making teams that are a bit off the wall, and I've recently had success with Frosmoth, Slaking/Grafaiai, and Brambleghast (each in separate teams lol)

Name: EpicMr.L
Relevant Social Media: @EpicMrL on Twitter, EpicMr.L on Pokémon Showdown
Bio: Never played VGC before but still know a bit about Pokémon so I'm interested in the experience and potentially getting better. Other than that, just the average gamer I guess.

Name: bau
Relevant Social Media: discord bau#6276, @bausaus on instagram
bio: first competition but fan of VGC for years, visual artist by trade

nombre: jwins26
redes sociales relevantes: ghostxxxxx#7117@javt_526 en Instagram
biografía: es mi primer torneo VGC pero entiendo de lo que trata y se usar mi equipo

ADF Test

Banned deucer.
Name: adf test
Relevant Social Media:
discord: biglard#8561, adftest on Pokemon Showdown
Teamsheet Preference (noted above):
any
Bio:
love building and been recently investing into VGC and doubles. been a singles player for a while in OMs.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: Vinc2612
Relevant Social Media: Vinc2612#7796 (Discord)
Teamsheet Preference (noted above): OTS
Bio: I used to be a good player around here, playing decently in every possible format. I played VGC around gen 6/7, made it to the top cut three out of four regionals. I've started playing again with Scarlet/Violet, dedicating several hours each day to VGC.

Name: Chef Oni
Relevant Social Media: Onigirichef#8176, Chef Oni on pokemon Showdown, Oni-Warai on Smogon
Teamsheet Preference: Open if both players agree, or closed
Bio: I'm a professional chef and love cooking up theme team based pokemon for the challenge of it. Expect to see some out of the box strategies to catch my opponent off guard!

Kenji_is_King

I COULD BE BANNED!
Name: LeggoMyGecko_2
Relevant Social Media: LeggoMyGecko!#8762(Discord), LeggoMyGecko_2 on Smogon
Teamsheet Preference: Closed
Bio: Gecko LeggoMyGecko!#8762

Name: jjmcpufferson
Relevent Social Media: BIG BOI JADEN#1320 twitter yasens69
Teamsheet preference: closed
Bio: somewhat decent at competitive and here for fun

Last edited:
Name: NRGSRI
Relevant Social Media: Sadman#1899 (Discord)
Teamsheet Preference: Open
Bio: Peaked 1600 vgc on showdown, enjoy playing defensive teams, and talking about all things pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)