Custom 3D Animated Renders

Hello, fellows! I'm really excited about this project and thank you people for your effort and time. I know well how volunteer work is a very hard road to travel on.
So DJTHED, I'm working in a pokemon MMO (I know...) and plan to use 3D gifs in higher res than what we usually find on the 3DS style gifs.
I'm wondering if you would be able to somehow share some of the Blender(?) projects you might have so I can generate those specific gifs based on your awesome work.

For example. I need 8 specific pokemon for my Alpha release next month and found all but Ekans and Weedle (which are not in SwSh). See the style I refer to:

001-bulbasaur.gif010-caterpie.gif (credits to pkparaiso.com)

I believe this can be done by rendering the ORAS models, right?

Let me know if I should PM you about any of this.
Looking forward to it :D

Hello, fellows! I'm really excited about this project and thank you people for your effort and time. I know well how volunteer work is a very hard road to travel on.
So DJTHED, I'm working in a pokemon MMO (I know...) and plan to use 3D gifs in higher res than what we usually find on the 3DS style gifs.
I'm wondering if you would be able to somehow share some of the Blender(?) projects you might have so I can generate those specific gifs based on your awesome work.

For example. I need 8 specific pokemon for my Alpha release next month and found all but Ekans and Weedle (which are not in SwSh). See the style I refer to:

View attachment 395842View attachment 395843 (credits to pkparaiso.com)

I believe this can be done by rendering the ORAS models, right?

Let me know if I should PM you about any of this.
Looking forward to it :D
Hi! So I can actually export all those for you! So it seems that you want to do something like that, and I'm not sure if DJTHED wants me to/allows me to, but I have all the models he used along with the blender project, and I can also do Ekans and Weedle from LGPE. I can also export each model and send u with the animations, so if you want to, PM me.

DJTHED

Amateur 3D Animator
is a Top Artist
Hi! So I can actually export all those for you! So it seems that you want to do something like that, and I'm not sure if DJTHED wants me to/allows me to, but I have all the models he used along with the blender project, and I can also do Ekans and Weedle from LGPE. I can also export each model and send u with the animations, so if you want to, PM me.
You're free to share any of the assets related to this project I've shared with you here, all good with me.

Hi guys! I just signed up because I need your help. I've been creating a Pokémon game for a long time, and since I decided I wanted to improve it, I wanted to use borderless 3D models. I found some of them on pkparaiso.com, but I can't recover some of them (megaevolutions and others ...). DJTHED Could you explain to me the method to create gifs from Blender in such a way as not to disturb you? Unless it's easier for you to pass them directly to me. I thank you infinitely!

you should do Ursaluna next

we’re also still missing Duraludon from the Galar set
Ya I wasn't able to get those looking nice so whenever QxC4eva renders it it would be released. I have access to PLA anims and after this I'm continuing with typholosion as I already have the render set up.

Zappy-N

Banned deucer.
Ya I wasn't able to get those looking nice so whenever QxC4eva renders it it would be released. I have access to PLA anims and after this I'm continuing with typholosion as I already have the render set up.
nice, that typhlosion looks sick with the flames

this is soooo fuckin awesome!! although i wonder, could you make excadrill's animations more, robust, like in gen 5. maybe doing a little spin in the air even. i'd also like to know where i can use these? like mewtwo looks the same

Hello, guys. I have a render request : Eternatus
I wish I could make it myself, but I don't have a 3D rendering skill.
btw it isn't about skill
djthed's vid on the shading
just watch this and eventually you'll get it, you do need a basic knowledge of blender for this method

I've been busy with a lot of stuff, including school and work on the latest CAP's renders. However, I've not abandoned it, and while DJTHED might not do much more, Me and QxC4eva might continue with the actual swsh renders along with the hisui ones

I'm a noob but I want to share a bit of my work, I've done my best because I'm making a pokemon game and I need them, thanks Flicks for those who uploaded so I replaced mine.

fronts

Attachments

Front - Shiny

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)