Tournament Crown Tundra Anything Goes Kickoff Tournament: Winner - Icemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 285197

art by me

Welcome to the first Anything Goes tournament with the new DLC, where we throwtogether new teams and wacky ideas, looking to see what new things work well and what old staples fall flat.

Tournament Rules:
  • The Kickoff tournament will be a Single Elimination Best out of 3 Gen 8 Anything Goes tournament.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Gen 8 Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown
    • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent their opponent's Pokémon from fainting from PP depletion and Struggle recoil.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • All matches must have replays saved and posted within the thread.
  • Each round will last 1 week.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY

Post "in" to sign up.
I'm in

View attachment 285197

art by me

Welcome to the first Anything Goes tournament with the new DLC, where we throwtogether new teams and wacky ideas, looking to see what new things work well and what old staples fall flat.

Tournament Rules:
  • The Kickoff tournament will be a Single Elimination Best out of 3 Gen 8 Anything Goes tournament.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Gen 8 Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown
    • Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent their opponent's Pokémon from fainting from PP depletion and Struggle recoil.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • All matches must have replays saved and posted within the thread.
  • Each round will last 1 week.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY

Post "in" to sign up.
in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)