Crossover Chaos V2: Slate 44 - Halloween

With Galeem and Dharkon, I have proposed that Galeem's regular form receives a slight nerf.
From 100/40/40/160/160/100 to 100/60/60/130/130/100, dropping its BST down from 600 to 580. It will also receive Smart Strike and Steel Wing.
I have also proposed Galeem and Dharkon receive Ultimate forms, which are tied to their Z-Crystals. IE, in order to select them, they must be holding their Z-Crystals.
Galeem's Ultimate Form will have 110/60/60/170/170/110, for a BST of 680. It will have movepool additions of Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Mystical Fire in this form only.
Dharkon's Ultimate Form will have 97/192/104/75/88/110, for a BST of 666. It will have a movepool addition of Power Whip, only in this form.

Also, Shovel Knight's moves and movepool need a slight update. For starters, Shovel Bash remains Steel type, but loses its SE status on Ground types (the Dig effect remains). Dust Knuckle is changed to where it is no longer neutral on Flying types and Levitators, but now resisted by them (still not immune though). Finally, Shift Gear is replaced by Gear Grind.

Last edited:
Pokémon: Ice Climbers (Winning Slate: Slate 3 / Retro Chars)
New Stat Spread: 90/115/70/75/70/120 (Attack was 140)
Reasoning: They’re just kids with hammers... Honestly this is mostly for balance purposes. Hammer Arm + Cold Combo boosted Ice STABs cleaves through how many things again (Only resists are (non-Flying) Fire or Water mons that resist Fighting and Ghosts that resist Ice, and even then U-Turn or Squall Hammer should be able to handle the non-Ghosts)

Pokémon: Flowey (Winning Slate: Slate 9 / Indie Chars)
New Stat Spread: 55/55/50/95/60/100 -> 110/110/100/190/120/50 (Was 55/35/40/95/50/100 -> 110/70/80/190/100/50)
Reasoning: Flowey’s conditions for forme change are Ash Gren’s but via specific move on top of having to land a kill with it. Unfortunately, after he absorbs the target’s SOUL, Grass/Dark + Slow = Oof, so some added bulk was needed to counteract that. Also though Photoshop still has a massive preference for SpA, do you seriously think that getting skewered by one of his root attacks wouldn’t hurt even a little bit. Also it’s an eldritch abomination final boss that casually savescums to take the upper hand during his fight. I think that should be worthy of 680BST on Photoshop Flowey.

Pokémon: Kyoko (Winning Slate: Slate 32 / Mother’s Day)
Ability Revision: Original Effects + Immune to Hazards and clears them upon switch in, but takes 12.5% of her Max HP in damage for each removed hazard (Multiple layers of Spikes or TSpikes count as the same hazard.)
Reasoning: Her Hyper in 100% Orange Juice (Which draws from the same thing as that sky-high +3DEF) allows her to take 1HP (out of her 5 Max) in damage up to three times if she would otherwise end up in a battle (ignored for obvious reasons), lose stars to a Drop Panel, or (what this revision focuses on) set off a trap card. The existence of another card with her in the flavor that converts the effects of the next trap card you land on into stars also helps. 12.5% of her Max HP because I feel that’s a nice middle ground between 20% and scratch damage, both of which accurately describe the damage sustained from a charge of her Hyper going off and halving SR damage sounds nice. (Also I say she should get Agility as flavor because she can dash about in the Acceleration of SUGURI games)

Needed a buff because blagh defensive typing (includes an SR weakness too) without reliable recovery goes ill with effective 90/A/B bulk (Where 138 < A, B < 169

Pokémon: Corrin (Winning Slate: Slate 1 / E3)
New Typing: Dragon/Water (Both)
New Item: Dragonstone (Corrin turns into Dragon Forme upon switching in whilst holding this item. It's basically a Primal Reversion... )
New Ability Choices: Nohrian Trust (Trace but for adjacent allies.) / Hoshidan Unity (Adjacent allies have Serene Grace effects.) / Supportive (If an adjacent ally moves first, that ally has x1.1 accuracy, deals x1.33 damage, and after their turn, will take x0.75 damage from attacks.)
Dragon Form's New Stat Spread: 95/125/130/140/115/75 [BST 675] (Atk was 110)
Dragon Form's New Ability: Dragon Ward (Adjacent allies have a 12.5% chance to take halved damaged from any attacks.)
Reasoning: Okay so I'm just confirming right here and now that yes Corrin's human form is in fact Dragon/Water now. Still has water powers after all. Also Corrin needs the Dragonstone to become Dragon Form and why not make that an item? (strength is preserved upon transforming despite being a magical weapon; also makes a nice even +100bst) And though base may be weakened, Dragon Form is still power.

Also abilities are basically my attempts to replicate their skills (Nohrian Trust copies the skills of all adjacent allies, Hoshidan Unity gives adjacent allies a +10% chance to activate activated skills, Supportive (Personal Skill; Essentially something hardcoded into Corrin themselves) allows adjacent allies to deal 2 more damage and take 2 less damage when in combat, and Dragon Ward has a ([Corrin's Luck]/2)% chance to half an attack's damage against an ally.

Here's the moves and a few opinions I have or maybe even moves that can still fit well.
1574743025331.png

Of course, there's also the multi-hit moves' PP are all 40 each. I'd say cut those down to 15, since the implications here seem to be that Austin is using quite a bit of ammo here. Also Pixel Gun + Chisel + Rocket is terrifying coverage on physical sets and Dragon Ball (or Dragon Pulse instead if that gets added) / Fart / Machine Gun (or Molotov if you're feeling like a crazed lunatic) uses the nigh-unresisted Dragon/Poison/Fire coverage that Nasty Plot Dragonium Z Naganadel was banned to Ubers for. Also maybe Signal Beam could work for him.

Also Spring can easily be covered by Bounce and that can power up into Max Airstream in S/S.

EDIT: In case you're wondering about the comment on Rocket: Having 100% accuracy and more BP means why go Homing Missile over it?

not even gonna use a hide tag for this but uhh gonna just say dimentio's signature ability should just extend rooms and nothing else (though i'd also give him mystical fire due to his preferred method of murder)

New Stat Spread: 100/120/90/110/80/100 (SpA was 120, SpD was 90)
Reasoning: Kuro mostly attacks by crashing into Ori (hence the SpA drop) and the Spirit Tree's power is strong enough to annihilate her. (SpD drop) Also Bad Dreams regardless of status is quite lethal enough as is. Also I kinda felt 600BST would be more fitting for her than 620, though her SpA remains somewhat usable.

new stat spread: 5/5/5/5/5/150 (Was 15/15/20/15/20/150)
ability buff: moves now hit five times each but each hit has its own accuracy checks
reasoning:
*>adds the monster with the worst hp, attack, and defense in ALL OF UNDERTALE, each at the lowly value of 1 (yes he beats out monster kid and whimsun in this department)
*>gives the sub i thought of right when voting for halloween 2 started a form with worse def/spd and my winning sub for halloween 3 worse hp
*bruh

Also Sans needed his buff because he can't just freely switch in, even against defensive mons. Priority still erases him, after all.

New Stat Spread: 50/150/40/50/40/107 (Speed was 100)
Reasoning: Spy's in-game Speed Stat is 107% (Tied with Medic as second-highest; Lowest in-game Speed is Heavy at 77%, highest is Scout at 133%, and 100% is considered standard) so I feel this would work nicely.

Type: Fairy (Was Fairy/Normal)
Also gets Crabhammer (One of his Claws is pretty much modeled after a pair of crab pincers), Tri Attack (One of his palms summons three friendly Reapettes to attack and this is a normal move anyway so fair game), and Play Rough (Zacian gets it. Also have fun with SD/Drill Run/TPunch/This (or wild charge instead of tpunch if you're thinking of overflowing the fiend's cauldron))

Reasoning: Crabhammer because how'd I miss that first time around, Mono Fairy because how are angels normal again, (For reference the only other of his kind in his game is a copy created by Pandora's Mirror of Truth) and Tri Attack just seems reasonable on him, especially considering how massive his movepool is. Play Rough is now mandatory STAB because of S/S introducing a TM for it and his Attack is higher than his SpA by 10 (For reference he has an 80/120/80/110/80/110 spread)

And before anyone asks about the absence of a Flying type: He can't fly on his own. He relies on Palutena to do it and even then that only goes for five minutes at a time.

Mystical Fire is given to Corrin, Camilla, Hyness, and the above-mentioned Pit; The former three can use Fire Magic (or at least corrin can once promoted into nohr noble) and the last has a Twinbellows Cannon. If Zard and Centiskorch get it in S/S, well...

Additionally, Hyness gets Psycho Cut in place of TArrows (Represents the same attack from his boss fight and Psycho Cut’s neither broken nor a legendary realmon’s signature move, bonus points for Psycho Cut being STAB.)
Corrin gets Life Dew because Water and because one of their promotions can gain the ability to heal allies.

Kirby of course gets access to tons of new toys. Mew’s TM/TR/Tutor movepool is part of Kirby’s after all and the trend should continue into S/S.

Additionally, nearly every (if not every from this mod period; only steel i'm thinking off the top of my head that shouldn't get it would possibly be link) Steel Type should get Steel Beam, which is ubiquitous among Steel mons (Only Jirachi, Solgaleo, and DMNecro miss ou on this move. Kirby also gets this move because Steel Type forme and all)

Corrin, MK, Pit, Shulk, Lloyd Irving, etc. get Solar Blade due to it being common among Sword mons come S/S. Yes, that’s G8, but Solar Blade’s a G7 move, and those guys were all added G7, so I don’t see why not honestly.

Last edited:
I have some more proposals to make. (I felt making a new post made more sense due to the unique nature of this slate.)

WYVERN - Stat revision proposal
Stats: 88/122/82/110/82/116 (600) -> 78/122/82/70/72/116 (540)

It's by no means Dragon Age's strongest dragon.

BOWSER - Movepool revision proposal
Loses Shell Smash

why on earth did i think that was a good idea

SHOVEL KNIGHT - Type and ability revision proposal
Type: Steel/Fighting -> Ground/Steel
Ability: Groundworker/Justified -> Battle Armor / Justified

There is no decent justification to not make Shovel Knight Ground-type. Shovel Knight's armor coverage could be sufficient to give him the Steel-type (see: Escavalier), and I didn't feel like deleting both of his types, so away with the Fighting-type it is.

SHOVEL KNIGHT - Signature move revision proposal
Dust Knuckle removed, with Shovel Bash adopting its Ground-type as well as the ability to hit Flying-types.

Also, I don't personally appreciate what was done with Shovel Knight's signature moves, but since it's not something absurd like what was done with his type, I kept it in a separate proposal.

LINK - Type revision proposal
Type: Fighting/Steel -> Fighting

Link does not have even remotely sufficient armor coverage to get the Steel-type. He doesn't even have metal armor in artwork, and I'm pretty sure most if his BotW armors aren't metal either.

Simply holding a sword does not automatically make you Steel-type, and you only get to fight me on this after you've taken a good, long look at the Pokédex entry for Zacian's base form in Pokémon Sword.

TORIEL - Stat revision proposal
Stats: 150/10/50/135/165/90 (600) -> 110/30/50/130/150/70 (540)

On what planet is it acceptable for a winning sub to have 600 BST but 10 attack? That's some serious minmaxing. Also I get she's a boss but she's like. The first.

GARGANTUR - Stat revision proposal
Stats: 200/150/105/15/105/25 (600) -> 140/140/85/75/85/25 (550)

See above about serious minmaxing.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
ARTORIA PENDRAGON - Stats, signature move, movepool revisions
New Stats: 110/130/100/40/110/120 (610) -> 80/100/90/130/110/100 (610)
Invisible Air: Special move. Physical if user's Attack > SpA. Other effects remain.
Excalibur, Sword of Promised Victory: Special move. Super-effective against Dark remains, but not Ghost. No need for the "Targets SpD" effect because it would be changed to a Special move.
New Moves: Dragon Hammer, Dragon Pulse

Reasoning:
The changed stat spread comes from her parameters, which are:
Strenght BEndurance B
Agility BMana A
Luck A+Noble Phantasm A++
Mana is higher than all her physical stats. To close the gap between Rank B and Rank A, she needs to boost her stats with the Mana Burst Skill which is Mana related, so there's no avoiding her having high SpA. Her Strength is a bit higher than her other Rank B stats because of Mana Burst.

Invisible Air is changed to Special because it is a magecraft, it's described as a massive amount of magical energy. It gets the Photon Geyser effect because it can also be used as a physical attack when covering Saber's sword (the reason it was physical before is because of this usage). Everything else about the move remains.
Excalibur is changed to Special because it described as "a sword that amplifies, converting its user's magical energy into offensive power and releasing it. It is a weapon of directive energy that converts the magical energy of the wielder into light." I suggest NOT giving it the Photon Geyser effect of being Physical because it shouldn't be Physical at all. I also suggest removing Super-Effective against Ghost, because it has nothing to do with spirits, ghosts, souls etc. It is however a holy sword crafted by Fairies, so Super-Effective against Dark makes a lot of sense.
I suggest giving her Dragon Hammer because 1. she's a Dragon-type with no Dragon-type moves and 2. In her alternate evil form, she has a technique called "Hammer of the Vile King" but this was retroactively given to her regular form. It's not a technique about using one's body as a hammer like Dragon Hammer, but the idea is there. Also Dragon Pulse because her mana core is literally a dragon.
ARTORIA PENDRAGON - Signature ability revisions and new signature item proposal
Avalon (Ability): Ability slot taken by Avalon is changed to Victory Star.
Avalon (Item): Ability could or could not be changed into an item. This item having the same effect as the existing Ability, or something new, is s
something I'll leave for further discussion. Immune to status conditions? Immune to indirect damage? Just beefed up Leftovers? I don't know.

I decided to separate this suggestion because I don't have any concrete solution, I'm just going to point out the problem. The point of Avalon is that she doesn't have it unless you give it to her. She threw it into a lake in her life, so the Servant version doesn't come with it when summoned. It has to be found and then given to her. That's the only way for her to obtain it.
If this goes through, Victory Star could replace Avalon because Artoria has "The Sword of Promised Victory" and a very high Luck parameter.
ROMULUS - Stat revision proposal
New Stats: 110/130/120/40/110/100 (610) -> 120/100/130/60/90/110 (610)

Less minmax, and makes it in line with Artoria's stats. Romulus's parameters are:
Strength BEndurance A
Agility AMana C
Luck BNP A++
Romulus and Artoria are comparable in lore so same BST.

Romulus' Strength parameter is the same as Artoria's and he has a STR boosting Skill like her Mana Burst, so the Attack stat is identical.
Romulus is faster by default, but doesn't have an Agility boosting Skill, and isn't portrayed as one of the fastest, so the difference is small.
Romulus has more endurance and endurance boosting Skills, but lower Mana and Magic Resistance Skills, so higher HP/Def but lower SpD.
Romulus has lower Mana, and all of his attacks are physical, so lower SpA.
NERO CLAUDIUS - Stat revision, new form, movepool addition proposals
New Stats: 70/120/80/40/80/160 (550) -> 60/80/70/70/90/130 (500)
New Form: Nero Bride
Form Stats: 80/100/80/40/80/130 (510)
New Move: Wish

Less minmax, and makes it in line with Artoria's and Romulus's suggested stats.
Nero's parameters are:
Strength DEndurance D
Agility AMana B
Luck ANP B
Nero's stats were reduced to match her parameters... she is downright unusable. She is pretty damn strong currently and there's plenty of room for nerfs. However, I didn't want to make the original sub unrecognizable and unusable, so I'm suggesting a new form.

Strength BEndurance C
Agility AMana E
Luck ANP B+
Her parameters fit in line with the previous Nero statspread better.
TAMAMO NO MAE (SUMMER FORM) - Stat revision proposal
New Stats (Summer form): 108/99/81/45/81/108 (522) -> 117/108/81/54/72/117 (549)

Makes it in line with other Fate characters' suggested stats.
Summer Tamamo's parameters are:
Strength BEndurance C
Agility AMana E
Luck ANP C
Pretty hard to work with them since they're multiples of nine, so I could only do +9 or -9. Speed not exactly the same as Romulus despite having the same Rank and so on. It can be explained through her having Divinity at A++ Rank, and Divinity boosts stats, whereas the previous Fate characters don't have Divinity.
KING DEDEDE - Type revision, movepool addition proposal
New Type: Fighting/Flying

New Moves: Flying Press, Bounce, Magnet Bomb, Egg Bomb, Seed Bomb, Double Team, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow

A lost-lasting debate, but I thought I'd revive it because we were given more info on what qualifies as Fighting-type or not.

Sirfetch'd has a lance and shield (I've seen people say it's a sword, but it's only sharp/pointy at the end, it doesn't learn Sacred Sword and its signature move is a thrust, seems like a lance to me) and is Fighting-type. Zamazenta and Falinks have shield(s) and are Fighting-type. This coupled with Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr having nondescript blunt weapons and being Fighting-types. Despite not wielding actual swords, the Swords of Justice (called swordsmen in Japanese) and Gallade (called a master of swordsmanship) are Fighting-type. The only non-Fighting-type weapon-wielding Pokemon (Farfetch'd) got a Fighting-type variant just by wielding a larger leak. (Since Gamefreak never changes a Pokemon's type unless they're adding types or forms, this is closest we'll get to a Farfetch'd change.) This makes every weapon-wielder in Pokémon a Fighting-type... almost. Gen 8 also gave us Zacian, a new weapon-wielder that's not Fighting-type. However, its Fairy type takes precedence due to being "the Fairy King's Sword" and Dedede has nothing of the sort. For this reason I believe Dedede, a weapon-wielder, should have Fighting as part of his type.

In Dedede's case specifically, since he's a hammer-wielder, there's also Hammer Arm, a Fighting-type move that simulates a hammer, Ice Hammer, a signature move of a Ice/Fighting type. Plus, the only two non-Fighting "Hammer" moves are element-based which takes precedence over Fighting type (akin to Fire Punch).

Short of Gamefreak literally giving us SPECIFICALLY a hammer-wielder, or specifically a shovel-wielder, etc. to end the debate once and for all, I don't think we're going to get more clarity than this about weapon users.

Of course, Dedede wouldn't be part Fighting-type "just because he fights (with a hammer)". He is in fact a very skilled weapon-wielder. Everyone knows that Dedede trips, tumbles and goofs up a lot of his non-hammer attacks, but he has never failed or goofed up hammer attacks in any of his appearances ever. Closest you'll get is him getting dizzy with the jet hammer, but not regular hammer. He's also shown wielding axes, though that's when possessed or alternate evil versions of him. He was also super buff fighter once, but that's also when possessed. Going back to Dedede's skill with the hammer, his Hammer Twirl, Hammer Throw and his Down Smash for example are very similar to Conkeldurr's way of fighting as described in its dex entry.
Pokemon Black 2/White 2 said:
Rather than rely on force, they master moves that utilize the centrifugal force of spinning concrete.
With all that said, this is pretty compelling evidence for Dedede not being "someone who fights" but rather a skilled fighter.

Another point for Fighting-type Dedede is that, while he's not a full-fledged pro-wrestler, Dedede has some similarities to them. Obviously doesn't have grappling moves or lariats like Zangief or Incineroar, so he isn't 100% pro-wrestler (pro-wrestlers also don't use hammers). However, his Dedede Super Jump is very similar to a diving double foot stomp, a pro-wrestling technique, and to Flying Press. He also does a diving dropkick in Kirby Mass Attack, another wrestling technique. This of course combined with THE most iconic area associated with Dedede, where he debutted, appeared the most times on and which is part of his current Final Smash. This place of course is the Dedede Arena. Not only that but he is called CHAMPION of said Arena in Kirby Super Star. It's not in his castle as... a coincidence, or decoration or whatever the reason you thought it was there. He's the champion there. Dedede Arena isn't the only Arena associated with Dedede.

Grass/Flying Dedede was suggested before, because of his wooden hammer, but these same weapon-wielding Pokemon I mentioned earlier debunk this argument. Conkeldurr isn't Rock/Fighting, Gurdurr isn't Steel/Fighting, Timburr and Galarian Farfetch'd line aren't Grass/Fighting. Dedede doesn't wear its weapon like Zamazenta or Zacian, and isn't the weapon like Kartana, Aegislash or Decidueye. (Why yes, you heard me right. Decidueye is its own weapon, it doesn't wield a weapon. The bow string is the vine on its body, the bow limb is its wing and the arrows are its feathers. It's not a weapon wielder. This also shows weapon wielder = Fighting-type is thoroughly consistent.)

Finally I gave him some more moves.
Flying Press because it fits perfectly with Dedede Super Jump.
Bounce because... it's super obvious. It was only not added because it was deemed unviable, but Max Airstream is a thing now.
Stockpile family of moves because Dedede inhales too and eats a lot.
Bomb moves because Dedede constantly throws bombs in Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Pinball, etc. Not exactly the most useful coverage, but...
Double Team is mostly for AG if anyone wants to play that. It comes from Team DDD that appears in Kirby Fighters Deluxe.
SHIELD KNIGHT - Type revision proposal
New Type: Steel/Fighting

I don't know much about Shovel Knight, but with the new information about Zamazenta, Falinks and Sirfetch'd (see above, first paragraph of Dedede wall of text) I think Fighting-type is fitting. Plus her partner Shovel Knight is already Steel/Fighting, so I don't see why not.
LINK - Type and ability revision proposal
New Type: Fighting (Steel is removed)
New Ability: Steelworker (replaces Defiant)

Link doesn't wear armor, so why should he get the resistances of Steel-types? Instead, since he uses a metal weapon, Steelworker would be fine here.

Last edited:
ARTORIA PENDRAGON - Stats, signature move, movepool revisions
New Stats: 110/130/100/40/110/120 (610) -> 80/100/90/130/110/100 (610)
Invisible Air: Special move. Physical if user's Attack > SpA. Other effects remain.
Excalibur, Sword of Promised Victory: Special move. Super-effective against Dark remains, but not Ghost. No need for the "Targets SpD" effect because it would be changed to a Special move.
New Move: Dragon Hammer, Dragon Pulse

Reasoning:
The changed stat spread comes from her parameters, which are:
Strenght BEndurance B
Agility BMana A
Luck A+Noble Phantasm A++
Mana is higher than all her physical stats. To close the gap between Rank B and Rank A, she needs to boost her stats with the Mana Burst Skill which is Mana related, so there's no avoiding her having high SpA. Her Strength is a bit higher than her other Rank B stats because of Mana Burst.

Invisible Air is changed to Special because it is a magecraft, it's described as a massive amount of magical energy. It gets the Photon Geyser effect because it can also be used as a physical attack when covering Saber's sword (the reason it was physical before is because of this usage). Everything else about the move remains.
Excalibur is changed to Special because it described as "a sword that amplifies, converting its user's magical energy into offensive power and releasing it. It is a weapon of directive energy that converts the magical energy of the wielder into light." I suggest NOT giving it the Photon Geyser effect of being Physical because it shouldn't be Physical at all. I also suggest removing Super-Effective against Ghost, because it has nothing to do with spirits, ghosts, souls etc. It is however a holy sword crafted by Fairies, so Super-Effective against Dark makes a lot of sense.
I suggest giving her Dragon Hammer because 1. she's a Dragon-type with no Dragon-type moves and 2. In her alternate evil form, she has a technique called "Hammer of the Vile King" but this was retroactively given to her regular form. It's not a technique about using one's body as a hammer like Dragon Hammer, but the idea is there. Also Dragon Pulse because her mana core is literally a dragon.
ARTORIA PENDRAGON - Signature ability revisions and new signature item proposal
Avalon (Ability): Ability slot taken by Avalon is changed to Victory Star.
Avalon (Item): Ability could or could not be changed into an item. This item having the same effect as the existing Ability, or something new, is s
something I'll leave for further discussion. Immune to status conditions? Immune to indirect damage? Just beefed up Leftovers? I don't know.

I decided to separate this suggestion because I don't have any concrete solution, I'm just going to point out the problem. The point of Avalon is that she doesn't have it unless you give it to her. She threw it into a lake in her life, so the Servant version doesn't come with it when summoned. It has to be found and then given to her. That's the only way for her to obtain it.
If this goes through, Victory Star could replace Avalon because Artoria has "The Sword of Promised Victory" and a very high Luck parameter.
ROMULUS - Stat revision proposal
New Stats: 110/130/120/40/110/100 (610) -> 120/100/130/60/90/110 (610)

Less minmax, and makes it in line with Artoria's stats. Romulus's parameters are:
Strength BEndurance A
Agility AMana C
Luck BNP A++
Romulus and Artoria are comparable in lore so same BST.

Romulus' Strength parameter is the same as Artoria's and he has a STR boosting Skill like her Mana Burst, so the Attack stat is identical.
Romulus is faster by default, but doesn't have an Agility boosting Skill, and isn't portrayed as one of the fastest, so the difference is small.
Romulus has more endurance and endurance boosting Skills, but lower Mana and Magic Resistance Skills, so higher HP/Def but lower SpD.
Romulus has lower Mana, and all of his attacks are physical, so lower SpA.
NERO CLAUDIUS - Stat revision proposal
New Stats: 70/120/80/40/80/160 (550) -> 60/100/70/60/90/130 (510)

Less minmax, and makes it in line with Artoria's and Romulus's suggested stats.
Nero's parameters are:
Strength DEndurance D
Agility AMana B
Luck ANP B
If Nero's stats were reduced to match her parameters, she would be downright unusable. However, she's pretty damn strong currently and there's plenty of room for nerfs. There isn't much flavor reason for 100 Attack when she had Rank D Strength. Or her 130 Speed being higher than Romulus's 110 when both have the same Rank A Agility. Unfortunately, matching her stats to her parameters would make the original sub unrecognizable on top of unusable.
TAMAMO NO MAE (SUMMER FORM) - Stat revision proposal
New Stats (Summer form): 108/99/81/45/81/108 (522) -> 117/108/81/54/72/117 (549)

Makes it in line with other Fate characters' suggested stats.
Summer Tamamo's parameters are:
Strength BEndurance C
Agility AMana E
Luck ANP C
Pretty hard to work with them since they're multiples of nine, so I could only do +9 or -9. Speed not exactly the same as Romulus despite having the same Rank and so on. It can be explained through her having Divinity at A++ Rank, and Divinity boosts stats, whereas the previous Fate characters don't have Divinity.
KING DEDEDE - Type revision, movepool addition proposal
New Type: Fighting/Flying

New Moves: Flying Press, Bounce, Magnet Bomb, Egg Bomb, Seed Bomb, Double Team, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow

A lost-lasting debate, but I thought I'd revive it because we were given more info on what qualifies as Fighting-type or not.

Sirfetch'd has a lance and shield (I've seen people say it's a sword, but it's only sharp/pointy at the end, it doesn't learn Sacred Sword and its signature move is a thrust, seems like a lance to me) and is Fighting-type. Zamazenta and Falinks have shield(s) and are Fighting-type. This coupled with Timburr, Gurdurr and Conkeldurr having nondescript blunt weapons and being Fighting-types. Despite not wielding actual swords, the Swords of Justice (called swordsmen in Japanese) and Gallade (called a master of swordsmanship) are Fighting-type. The only non-Fighting-type weapon-wielding Pokemon (Farfetch'd) got a Fighting-type variant just by wielding a larger leak. (Since Gamefreak never changes a Pokemon's type unless they're adding types or forms, this is closest we'll get to a Farfetch'd change.) This makes every weapon-wielder in Pokémon a Fighting-type... almost. Gen 8 also gave us Zacian, a new weapon-wielder that's not Fighting-type. However, its Fairy type takes precedence due to being "the Fairy King's Sword" and Dedede has nothing of the sort. For this reason I believe Dedede, a weapon-wielder, should have Fighting as part of his type.

In Dedede's case specifically, since he's a hammer-wielder, there's also Hammer Arm, a Fighting-type move that simulates a hammer, Ice Hammer, a signature move of a Ice/Fighting type. Plus, the only two non-Fighting "Hammer" moves are element-based which takes precedence over Fighting type (akin to Fire Punch).

Short of Gamefreak literally giving us SPECIFICALLY a hammer-wielder, or specifically a shovel-wielder, etc. to end the debate once and for all, I don't think we're going to get more clarity than this about weapon users.

Of course, Dedede wouldn't be part Fighting-type "just because he fights (with a hammer)". He is in fact a very skilled weapon-wielder. Everyone knows that Dedede trips, tumbles and goofs up a lot of his non-hammer attacks, but he has never failed or goofed up hammer attacks in any of his appearances ever. Closest you'll get is him getting dizzy with the jet hammer, but not regular hammer. He's also shown wielding axes, though that's when possessed or alternate evil versions of him. He was also super buff fighter once, but that's also when possessed. Going back to Dedede's skill with the hammer, his Hammer Twirl, Hammer Throw and his Down Smash for example are very similar to Conkeldurr's way of fighting as described in its dex entry.

With all that said, this is pretty compelling evidence for Dedede not being "someone who fights" but rather a skilled fighter.

Another point for Fighting-type Dedede is that, while he's not a full-fledged pro-wrestler, Dedede has some similarities to them. Obviously doesn't have grappling moves or lariats like Zangief or Incineroar, so he isn't 100% pro-wrestler (pro-wrestlers also don't use hammers). However, his Dedede Super Jump is very similar to a diving double foot stomp, a pro-wrestling technique, and to Flying Press. He also does a diving dropkick in Kirby Mass Attack, another wrestling technique. This of course combined with THE most iconic area associated with Dedede, where he debutted, appeared the most times on and which is part of his current Final Smash. This place of course is the Dedede Arena. Not only that but he is called CHAMPION of said Arena in Kirby Super Star. It's not in his castle as... a coincidence, or decoration or whatever the reason you thought it was there. He's the champion there. Dedede Arena isn't the only Arena associated with Dedede.

Grass/Flying Dedede was suggested before, because of his wooden hammer, but these same weapon-wielding Pokemon I mentioned earlier debunk this argument. Conkeldurr isn't Rock/Fighting, Gurdurr isn't Steel/Fighting, Timburr and Galarian Farfetch'd line aren't Grass/Fighting. Dedede doesn't wear its weapon like Zamazenta or Zacian, and isn't the weapon like Kartana, Aegislash or Decidueye. (Why yes, you heard me right. Decidueye is its own weapon, it doesn't wield a weapon. The bow string is the vine on its body, the bow limb is its wing and the arrows are its feathers. It's not a weapon wielder. This also shows weapon wielder = Fighting-type is thoroughly consistent.)

Finally I gave him some more moves.
Flying Press because it fits perfectly with Dedede Super Jump.
Bounce because... it's super obvious. It was only not added because it was deemed unviable, but Max Airstream is a thing now.
Stockpile family of moves because Dedede inhales too and eats a lot.
Bomb moves because Dedede constantly throws bombs in Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Pinball, etc. Not exactly the most useful coverage, but...
Double Team is mostly for AG if anyone wants to play that. It comes from Team DDD that appears in Kirby Fighters Deluxe.
SHIELD KNIGHT - Type revision proposal
New Type: Steel/Fighting

I don't know much about Shovel Knight, but with the new information about Zamazenta, Falinks and Sirfetch'd (see above, first paragraph of Dedede wall of text) I think Fighting-type is fitting. Plus her partner Shovel Knight is already Steel/Fighting, so I don't see why not.
LINK - Type and ability revision proposal
New Type: Fighting (Steel is removed)
New Ability: Steelworker (replaces Defiant)

Link doesn't wear armor, so why should he get the resistances of Steel-types? Instead, since he uses a metal weapon, Steelworker would be fine here.
Look, either you're claiming Dhelmise is a Fighting-type, or you're claiming that construction materials are somehow more of a weapon than an anchor.

I think there's a distinction between Farfetch'd and Galarian Farfetch'd that you're missing. "The Farfetch'd of the Galar region are brave warriors," suggesting other Farfetch'd aren't, and by extension that that's an important difference. Kantonian Farfetch'd has a weapon and is skilled with it, but it's just not a warrior. Something similar is probably what makes Incineroar not Fighting-type when fellow wrestlers Hawlucha and Hariyama are - it's based on a heel, which implies a certain level of dishonor.

Now, tell me something. Is bringing a rocket launcher to a hammer fight the action of a true warrior?

Also, Gallade and the Swords of Justice don't actually wield weapons so I don't know why you're comparing them to Dedede.

Allow me to throw another hat in the ring on behalf of Pika and Cookie:

TYPING REVISION: Soul Elizabeth Ravenous
Dark/Steel -> Ghost/Steel. Ghost has more ties to a non-full moon than Dark does (Lunala and Moongeist Beam), Soul's in her name, and the guy who subbed her doesn't seem to be against this.

Also painfully overdue but please make Shovel Knight's Speed 80 and not 100 thanks (currently 90/125/100/75/95/100, 585BST)

And on behalf of Brodaha... make The Knight Mono Ghost. That is all. Bug has similar contexts to human. Pokemon extends this to arthropods, etc. ignore.

Last edited:
sorry but i had these ready before the thing closed

LORD FREDRIK - Type revision proposal
Type: Ice/Dark -> Ice

He doesn't do anything really Dark-y, and we have too many Dark-types.

ZAN PARTIZANNE - Type revision proposal
Type: Electric/Dark -> Electric

She's got the same situation as Fredrik.

FLOWEY (PHOTOSHOP) - Type revision proposal
Type: Grass/Dark -> Grass/Steel

Photoshop Flowey is partially made of machinery that seems to be metallic. (This one isn't about type diversity.)

KING DEDEDE - Movepool revision proposal
+Stone Edge, Rock Slide

In Star Allies, his shot type for the Friend Star and Star Allies Sparkler fires what appears to be a rock, and is shared with the Stone ability (and Hammer but that's not relevant). Actually making him Rock-type would be silly, but he should have more Rock moves than he does now... which is none.

BOWSER - Movepool revision proposal
Type: Fire/Dark -> Fire

He's the Great Demon King of the Turtle Tribe and all, but Wishiwashi (non-Dark) is the Demon of the Seas, so...
(I'm pretty sure he's not a dragon so if you want him Dragon-type do your own proposal)

MAGOLOR - Type revision proposal
Type (Crowned): Psychic/Dark -> Psychic
Type (Soul): Ghost/Dark -> Psychic/Ghost

the undarkening

FROST TALUS - Stats revision proposal
Stats: 100/170/150/50/80/25 (575) -> 100/160/140/50/80/25 (555)

First off it should be out of legendary BST range, second off... uhh... 170 may have been a little high. (Maybe 160 still is?)

IGNEO TALUS - Stats revision proposal
Stats: 100/130/180/50/90/25 (575) -> 100/130/170/50/80/25 (555)

Should be out of legendary BST range, I'm pretty sure. It's purely a flavor issue rather than a balance one though, so separate from Frost.

NERO CLAUDIUS - Movepool revision proposal
+All TMs/HMs/Tutors from Gen 4 or later

Imperial Privilege rank EX - other characters who can add powers (Kirby, Gooey, Buu) get similar. (Gen 4 would be the latest at Fate/EXTRA's release.)

ROMULUS - Movepool revision proposal
+All TMs/HMs/Tutors from Gen 6 or later

Imperial Privilege rank EX - other characters who can add powers (Kirby, Gooey, Buu) get similar. (Gen 6 would be the latest at Family Guy Online Fate/Grand Order's release.)

TAMAMO NO MAE - Stat revision proposal
Stats (9 Tails): 180/99/63/153/126/108 (729) -> 153/99/63/153/117/108 (693)

I get she's strong, but maybe making her stronger than Arceus without having to hold an item was excessive

EDIT: Nevermind, that wasn't excessive at all (she's a multiversal threat), also here's a kirb

KIRBY (FULL POWER) - Stat revision proposal
Stats (Full Power): 150/140/90/140/90/90 (700) -> 150/150/90/150/90/100 (730)

I uh, may be using this for flavor adjustments rather than balance. He's getting boosted to 730 BST from 700 because of, certain spoilery reasons.
The true true true true true final boss of Kirby Star Allies, introduced in the Wave 3 expansion, is Astral Birth: Void. Void exists across Kirby doesn't just beat it, but he's implied to be connected to it (and I don't mean as much as anything else), and he manages to change it from a being of negative energy to a being of positive energy. Yes, Kirby modified the origin of the multiverse. I'm pretty sure that makes him stronger than Arceus.

Of course, he's not that strong in standard gameplay, but that's what his OU-oriented stat spread is for, isn't it?

KIRBY - Movepool revision proposal
Loses Extreme Speed
Gains Double-Edge without transfer

On the other hand, he probably shouldn't be outclassing Arceus entirely. That would just be awkward. Plus with ESpeed he could run EKiller off the same attack stat as Arceus in his OU version, which is just... no.

Last edited:
Alright, ToadBrigade's voting method probably isn't going to work when most of the proposals for revisions are clustered together in posts, so I'm throwing together a proper voting session. (Yes, I got permission for this.)

How it'll work is this. You copy and paste the text below, and Bold the option you want to vote for. If no option is bolded, your vote does not go through. Voting will end... eventually. Probably around when Crossover Chaos Expanded's revision slate closes.

Pika Xreme's RATHALOS & RATHIAN type (and connected traits) revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's RATHALOS & RATHIAN stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's PALICO stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's CHIHIRO FUJISAKI stat revision proposal
Yes/No

ICE CLIMBERS stat revision proposal
Pika Xreme's/KirbyRider1337's/None

Pika Xreme's STAR DREAM stat and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's DAROACH stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's MARX stat, signature ability, signature move, and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's GOOEY type and stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's X movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's PRESIDENT HALTMANN type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's DONKEY KONG stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's GLaDOS stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KeeganSkymin4444's GALEEM stat revision and forme addition proposal
Yes/No

KeeganSkymin4444's DHARKON forme addition proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's FLOWEY stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's KYOKO signature ability revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's CORRIN type, signature ability, stat revision and signature item addition proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's AUSTIN CARTER signature movepool revision proposal (may need further work)
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's KURO stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's SANS stat and signature ability revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's SPY stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's PIT type and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's HYNESS movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's WYVERN stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's BOWSER movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's SHOVEL KNIGHT type and ability revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's SHOVEL KNIGHT signature move revision proposal
Yes/No

LINK type and ability revision proposal
Type Only/Type and Ability/None

Pika Xreme's TORIEL stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's GARGANTUAR stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's ARTORIA PENDRAGON (SABER) stat, signature move, and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's ARTORIA PENDRAGON / SABER signature item addition proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's ROMULUS stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's NERO CLAUDIUS /RED SABER stat revision, movepool revision, and form addition proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's TAMAMO NO MAE-SUMMER stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's KING DEDEDE type and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Cookie Butter's SHIELD KNIGHT type revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's SOUL ELIZABETH RAVENOUS type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's LORD FREDRIK type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's ZAN PARTIZANNE type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's FLOWEY (PHOTOSHOP) type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's KING DEDEDE movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's BOWSER type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's MAGOLOR type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's FROST TALUS stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's IGNEO TALUS stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's NERO CLAUDIUS / RED SABER movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's ROMULUS movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's TAMAMO NO MAE (9 TAILS) stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KeeganSkymin4444's SHOVEL KNIGHT signature move and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's SHOVEL KNIGHT stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's THE KNIGHT type revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's KIRBY stat revision proposal
Yes/No

Pika Xreme's KIRBY movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Last edited:
Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Pika Xreme's MARX stat, signature ability, signature move, and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's CORRIN type, signature ability, stat revision and signature item addition proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's AUSTIN CARTER signature movepool revision proposal (may need further work)
Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Type Only/Type and Ability/None

Yes/No

Yes/No

Cookie Butter's ARTORIA PENDRAGON (SABER) stat, signature move, and movepool revision proposal
Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Cookie Butter's NERO CLAUDIUS /RED SABER stat revision, movepool revision, and form addition proposal
Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Last edited:
Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No (but put some status moves in his movepool if he can get said status moves off of mavericks in-game)

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes/No (Third option: 135/45/50/135/165/70)

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Keegan's Shovel Knight stuff
Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Pika Xreme's
/KirbyRider1337's/None

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes/No Just remove Dust Knuckle and don't give its effects for the other move

Type Only
/Type and Ability/None (either one)

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No Yes but not that much??

Last edited:
Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Type Only
/Type and Ability/None

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Yes/No

Yes
/No

KirbyRider1337's SHOVEL KNIGHT stat revision proposal
Yes/No

KirbyRider1337's THE KNIGHT type revision proposal
Yes/No

Yes
/No

Yes
/No

Last edited:
Here are the results for the revisions slate!

Rathalos and Rathian - Original Post, revisions by Pika Xreme
Type (Rathalos): Fire/Flying
Type (Rathian): Fire/Poison
Ability (Rathalos): Poison-Dipped Claws* / Sheer Force / Intimidate
Ability (Rathain): Levitate / Sheer Force / Intimidate
Poison-Dipped Claws: Steelworker clone for Poison
Moves: Toxic Claw*, Acrobatics, Air Slash, Fireball (see Bowser), Flare Blitz, Poison Tail, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, False Swipe, Slash, Night Slash, Dark Pulse, Stealth Rock, Defog, Stone Edge, Body Slam, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk, Roar, Noble Roar, Flame Charge, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Fly, Roost, U-Turn
Toxic Claw |
1537791982988.png
| Physical | Contact | 100 BP | 100% Acc |10% to poison | 16 PP
Stats: 105/90/110/100/70/80 (555)

Palico - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Normal/Fairy
Ability
: Regenerator / Antidotation (Poison-type moves restore one quarter of max HP, Immunity to Poison-type moves.)
Signature Moves:
Meowtivate
- Fairy | Status | 48 PP | Forces user to switch out, switch-in gains +1 ATK and +1 SpA. | Z-Effect: Switch-in is restored to full health
Purry - Normal | Special | 32 PP | 100 ACC | When hit by an attack, hits back with twice the power. Ignores resistances and immunities. | Z-Move: 100 BP Breakneck Blitz
Stats: 120/65/80/99/105/60 BST:529
Other Notable Moves: Recover, Stealth Rock, Night Shade, Seismic Toss, Earth Power, Hyper Voice, Nasty Plot, Moonblast, Defog, Heal Bell, Bolt + Beam.

Chihiro Fujisaki - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Electric / Ghost
Ability: Download / Stamina / Weak Armor
Moves: Alter Ego*, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Moonblast, Focus Blast, Recover, Amnesia, Toxic (everything has it so)
*Ghost, 90 power, 90% accuracy, 32 PP max, removes hazards on the user's side of the field.
Stats: 100/60/65/120/80/105 [530 BST]

Ice Climbers - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Type: Ice / Normal
Ability: Cold Combo*, Oblivious
*Ice-type moves hit twice, with the second hit doing 1/2 of the damage that the first hit does. (Doesn’t effect Z moves, just so we’re all clear)
Moves: Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Double-Edge, Icy Wind, Drain Punch, Bulk Up, Ice Hammer, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Blizzard, Fake Out, U-Turn, Hammer Arm
Z-Move: Glacier Grind - 170 Power Physical Ice-type move, 100% Chance to freeze the opponent. Accessible with Icicle Crash via Climbium Z.
Stats: 90/115/70/75/70/120 [540 BST]

Star Dream - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Steel/Psychic
Type (as -Soul OS): Steel/Ghost
Ability: Levitate / Soul-Heart (hidden)
Ability (as -Soul OS): Soul 0 System*
*Psychic-type moves become Ghost-type moves and have 1.2x power. Immune to Ghost. If defeated as Star Dream-Soul OS-Star, returns to full health as Star Dream-Soul OS-Heart.
Stats: 120/100/120/150/90/100 (680)
Stats (Access Ark): 120/130/140/110/110/70 (680)
Stats (Clockwork Star): 120/120/100/160/110/70 (680)
Stats (Soul OS): 120/130/140/180/90/120 (780)
Stats (Soul OS-Ark): 120/160/160/140/130/70 (780)
Stats (Soul OS-Star): 120/140/120/200/130/70 (780)
Stats (Soul OS-Heart): 60/140/70/200/60/110 (640)
(Base, Ark and Star can be selected out of battle. If holding Soul Orb, they change to their respective Soul OS form upon entry, like a Primal Reversion. Star Dream-Soul OS-Star turns into Star Dream-Soul OS-Heart as controlled by Soul 0 System.)
Notable Moves: Doom Desire, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rapid Spin, Roar, Wish, Shooter Cutter (see Marx)

Daroach - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Ice/Dark
Ability: Levitate
Stats: 80/110/70/130/70/110 (570)
Stats (as Dark Daroach): 80/130/110/150/110/120 (700)
(Daroach turns into Dark Daroach when holding Dark Treasure Chest, similarly to Zacian and Zamazenta.)
Notable Moves: Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Earth Power, Tri Attack, Flash Cannon

Marx - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Pokémon: Marx
Type: Dark
Type (Marx Soul): Dark/Ghost
Ability (unwinged): Prankster
Ability (Marx Soul): Soul of Madness*
*Soul of Madness: When KOed (regardless of who did it or if it was indirect, and after abilities like Moxie and Soul Heart), opponent(s) lose all stat boosts and have Defense and Special Defense lowered by 2 stages.
Stats: 100/150/90/120/90/130 (680)
Stats (unwinged): 80/100/70/80/70/110 (510)
Stats (Marx Soul): 100/180/120/130/120/130 (780)
(Marx turns into Marx Soul when switching in holding the Soul Orb, similarly to a Primal Reversion.)
Notable Moves: Marx Flip Ultima*, Shooter Cutter**, Icicle Crash, Petal Blizzard, Sky Uppercut, Power Whip, Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge, Roost, Taunt, Trick, High Jump Kick, Wish
*Marx Flip Ultima: Physical Dark-Type, 60 BP, 100% Accuracy, 10/16 PP, hits 2 times, makes contact, 190 BP Black Hole Eclipse
**Shooter Cutter: Physical Ghost-Type, 30 BP, 100% accuracy, 15/24 PP, hits 4 times.

Gooey - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Pokémon: Gooey
Type: Water
Ability: Gluttony / Unaware / Levitate (Hidden)
Stats: 110/120/80/120/80/60 (570)
Notable Moves: All TM/Tutor Moves (except ones Mew cannot learn), Flicker Lick*, Flare Blitz, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow
*Flicker Lick: Physical Water, 15 BP, 100% Accuracy, 15/24 PP, hits 6 times, Makes contact. 175 BP Hydro Vortex

X - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Steel
Ability: Protean
Moves: Charge Shot*, X-Copy**
Signature Moves:
Charge Shot- Base 90 Power, 15 PP, Steel-type, Special. No Special Effects. Can only be used by Armorless X. Steelium Z turns it into 185 BP Corkscrew Crash.
X-Copy- 1 PP, Steel-type, Status. Copies the last used Physical or Special move - similar to Sketch, but doesn't work on Status moves.
Stats: 80 HP/70 Atk/70 Def/100 SpA/80 SpD/100 Spe (BST: 500)
Form: Fourth Armor X [X-Fourth] (Mega Man X4-X5)
Changes
Base Stats:
100 HP/80 Atk/90 Def/110 SpA/100 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 590)
Ability stays as Protean.
Typing remains unchanged.
New Move: Plasma Charge Shot- Steel-type, Base 95 Power, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP, Special. Traps the target for 1 turn, dealing 1/8 of their maximum HP at the end of the turn. Can only be used by Fourth Armor X and Ultimate Armor X. Steelium Z turns it into 190 BP Corkscrew Crash.
New Z-Move: Giga Attack: Nova Strike 4th- Upgraded from Plasma Charge Shot using 4Xium Z. Steel-type, Base 200 Power, Physical. Calculated from X's higher attacking stat.

Form: Falcon Armor X [X-Falcon] (Mega Man X5-X6)
Base Stats: 90 HP/70 Atk/80 Def/110 SpA/90 SpD/130 Spe (BST: 560)
New Typing: Steel/Flying
New Ability: Free Move- User is immune to all entry hazards and clears any hazards on your side of the field when switched in.
New Move: Spear Charge Shot- Base 70 Power, 90 Accuracy Steel-type, 15 PP, Special. +1 Priority. Ignores target's Stat Boosts. Can only be used by Falcon Armor X. Steelium Z turns it into 175 BP Corkscrew Crash.
New Z-Move: Giga Attack: Giga Crush- Upgraded from Spear Charge Shot with FalconXium Z Base 210 Power, Steel-Type, Special. Calculated from X's higher attack stat. Hits both enemies in a Double Battle.

Form: Gaea Armor X [X-Gaea] (Mega Man X5)
Base Stats: 110 HP/50 Atk/110 Def/110 SpA/110 SpD/50 Spe (BST: 540)
Typing remains unchanged.
New Ability: Prism Armor
New Move: Gaea Charge Shot- Base 100 Power, 95 Accuracy, 15 PP, Steel-type, Special. Reduces the target's Special Attack by 1 stage. Can only be used by Gaea Armor X. Steelium Z turns it into 195 BP Corkscrew Crash.
New Z-Move: Giga Attack- Gaea Burst- Upgraded from Gaea Charge Shot with GaeaXium Z. Steel-Type, Special, Base 160 power. Traps the target for 3 turns, dealing 1/6 of their max health as damage at the end of each turn.

Form: Blade Armor X [X-Blade]
Base Stats: 100 HP/110 Atk/100 Def/80 SpA/90 SpD/110 Spe (BST: 590)
New Ability: Tough Claws
New Typing: Steel/Fighting
New Move: Charged Saber- Steel-type, Base 95 Power, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP, Physical. High Critical Hit Rate. Makes contact. Can only be used by Blade Armor X. Steelium Z turns it into 190 BP Corkscrew Crash.
New Z-Move: Giga Attack: Dual Saber Wave- Upgraded from Charged Saber with BladeXium Z. Base 100 Power, 100 Accuracy, Physical. Does not make contact. Hits twice. High Critical Hit Rate.

Form: Shadow Armor X [X-Shadow]
Base Stats: 80 HP/90 Atk/80 Def/70 SpA/90 SpD/125 Spe (BST: 535)
New Ability: Prankster
New Typing: Steel/Dark
New Move: Engetsurin- Steel-type, Base 90 Power, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP, Physical. Raises X's Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage. Can only be used by Shadow Armor X. Steelium Z turns it into 185 BP Corkscrew Crash.
New Z-Move: Giga Attack: Enkourin- Upgraded from Engetsurin with ShadowXium Z. Steel-type, Status. X protects himself, avoiding all moves that target him. Any foe who tries to attack X while he is protecting himself will lose 2/3 of their current HP.

President Haltmann - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Electric
Ability: Galvanize / Unaware (HA)
Stats: 100/130/130/80/70/90 (600)
Notable Moves: Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Frustration, Meteor Mash, Drill Run, Heavy Slam, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Thunder Wave, Wish

Donkey Kong - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Ground / Fighting
Ability: Sap Sipper / Iron Fist
Moves: Wind Up Punch*, Focus Punch, Banana Toss*, Pitstrike*, Mach Punch, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Belly Drum, Bounce, Superpower, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Seed Bomb
Wind-Up-Punch: Fighting | Physical | 140 BP | 5 PP | 90% Acc | Z-Power: 200 All Out Pummelling | 50% chance to confuse. Charge move. Punch based.
Banana Toss: Grass | Status | - | 10 PP | - | Z-Effect: Reset negative stats | Heals user for 50% of maximum health. 10% chance to raise attack.
Pitstrike: Ground | Physical | 75 BP | 10 PP | Z-Power: 140 BP Tectonic Rage | Traps foes. Hits airborne targets.
Stats: 130/140/80/80/70/80 (580)

GLaDOS - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Poison/Steel
Ability: Deadly Neurotoxin* / Battery (HA)
*Deadly Neurotoxin: Changes the weather to Toxic Clouds. This damages Pokémon for 1/16th of their HP at the end of each turn, unless they're Poison, Ghost, or Steel-type, or have the abilities Poison Heal or Immunity. Lasts for 5 turns (extended to 8 if holding the Toxic Rock, an item I just made up for this purpose)
Stats: 110/70/110/110/90/50 (540)
Notable Moves: Sludge Bomb, Flash Cannon, Recover, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Defog, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, Taunt, Haze, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot

Galeem - Original Post, revisions by KeeganSkymin4444
Type: Fairy/Psychic
Ability: Bane of Darkness (The user's Psychic type moves are super effective on Dark types, and their Fairy type moves are super effective against Poison types.)
Signature Move: Angelic Flare
- Type: Fairy
- Classification: Special
- Power: 100
- Accuracy: 100
- PP: 5 (max 8)
- Effect: Has a high critical hit ratio.
Signature Z-Move: Spear of Light
- Prerequisite Move: Angelic Flare
- Type: Fairy
- Classification: Special
- Power: 150
- Effect: Always results in a critical hit.
- Flavor: The user gathers an immense amount of light energy, and unleashes it in the form of a mighty spear, which it rams the opponent with. Always results in a critical hit.
Stats: 100/60/60/130/130/100 (580)
Stats (Ultimate): 110/60/60/170/170/110 (680)
(Must be holding Galeemium Z to turn into Ultimate Galeem.)
Notable Moveset: Psychic, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock, Electro Ball, Flash Cannon, Tri Attack, Aurora Beam, Flash, Teleport, Mimic, Magnet Bomb, Ember, Laser Focus (Ultimate only: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Mystical Fire)

Dharkon - Original Post, revisions by KeeganSkymin4444
Type: Dark/Poison
Ability: Bane of Light (The user's Dark type moves are super effective on Fairy types, and their Poison type moves are super effective against Psychic types.)
Signature Move: Demonic Rend
- Type: Dark
- Classification: Physical
- Power: 110
- PP: 5 (max 8)
- Effect: Has a 40% chance to lower the foe's Speed by two stages. Targets all adjecent Pokemon in a Double Battle.
Signature Z-Move: Hammer of Darkness
- Prerequisite Move: Demonic Rend
- Type: Dark
- Power: 190
- Effect: Lowers the opposing Pokemon's speed by one stage.
- Flavor: The user gathers together its entire dark mass and smashes it onto the foe. Lowers their Speed by one stage.
Stats: 97/142/101/65/88/100 (Total: 593)
Stats (Ultimate): 97/192/104/75/88/110 (Total: 666)
(Must be holding Dharkonium Z to become Ultimate Dharkon.)
Notable Moveset: Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Glare, Hypnosis, Nightmare, Curse, Work Up, Shadow Claw, Shadow Force, Phantom Force, Teleport, Sludge Bomb, Drill Run, X-Scissor, Laser Focus (Ultimate only: Power Whip)

Shovel Knight - Original Post, revisions by Pika Xreme and KeeganSkymin4444
Type: Ground / Steel
Abilities: Battle Armor / Justified
Signature Moves: Shovel Bash
- Type: Steel
- Power: 90
- PP: 15 (max 24)
- Effect: Hits digging targets, and stops them from using the move.
Dust Knuckle
- Type: Ground
- Power: 95
- PP: 20 (max 32)
- Effect: Hits Flying type Pokemon for resisted damage instead of immune.
Stats: 90 / 125 / 100 / 75 / 95 / 100 (Total: 585)
Other Notable Moves: Smart Strike, Sacred Sword, Brick Break, Night Slash, Dig, Detect, Ember, Double Team, Anchor Shot, Pay Day, Gear Grind, Boomburst, Aerial Ace, Sludge Bomb

Flowey - Original Post, revisions by KirbyRider1337 and Pika Xreme
Typing:

Abilities: Flower Veil / Merciless
Stats: 55 / 55 / 50 / 95 / 60 / 100 (BST: 415)
Moves: Soul Absorption*, Giga Drain, Toxic, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Taunt, Dazzling Gleam, Leech Seed, Synthesis
*Soul Absorption:
| Special | 100 BP | 100 Acc | 5~8 PP | Heals the user 1/2th of the damage inflicted. If Flowey scores a K.O. with this move, this pokemon changes to Omega form

Form: Flowey-Omega
Typing:

Abilities: Adaptability
Stats: 110 / 110 / 100 / 190 / 120 / 50 (BST: 680)
Moves: Pretty much the same as before

Kyoko - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Type: Ice
Ability: Crystal Barrier*
Crystal Barrier: Kyoko takes halved damage from all incoming damaging moves (Kinda like Fur Coat but SpD is doubled too), but said incoming damaging moves have perfect accuracy. Immune to Hazards and clears them upon switch in, but takes 12.5% of her Max HP in damage for each removed hazard (Multiple layers of Spikes or TSpikes count as the same hazard.)
Moves: Light Screen, Reflect, Aurora Veil, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icy Wind, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Water Pulse, Hail, Magic Coat, Mirror Coat, Blizzard, Aurora Beam, Flash Cannon, Protect, Iron Defense, Icicle Spear, Barrier
Stats: 90/50/60/60/60/50 [BST 370]

Corrin - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Pokémon: **Corrin**
Typing: Dragon/Water
Ability (Human): Nohrian Trust (Trace but for adjacent allies.) / Hoshidan Unity (Adjacent allies have Serene Grace effects.) / Supportive (If an adjacent ally moves first, that ally has x1.1 accuracy, deals x1.33 damage, and after their turn, will take x0.75 damage from attacks.)
Ability (Dragon): Dragon Ward (Adjacent allies have a 12.5% chance to take halved damaged from any attacks.)
Stats:
Human: 90/125/95/85/65/115 [BST: 575]
Dragon: 90/125/130/140/115/75 [BST: 675]
New Item: Dragonstone (Corrin turns into Dragon Forme upon switching in whilst holding this item. It's basically a Primal Reversion... )
Some Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump, Scald, Ember, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Blizzard, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Nature Power, Aqua Tail, Aerial Ace, Liquidation, Drill Run, Crunch, Swords Dance, Dual Chop, Dragon Rage, Outrage, Ominous Wind, Megahorn, Counter

Austin Carter - needs further work

Kuro - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Type:

Ability: Decaying Darkness - The Pokemon heals up to 1/4th of its max HP when hit with Dark-type moves, instead of taking damage. Also, all opposing Pokemon lose 1/16th of their max HP every turn this Pokemon is out.
Signature Moves: Corrupted Wing -
|
| 100 BP | 95 Acc | 5 PP | Z-move: 180 BP Black Hole Eclipse | Selected target | Damage inflicted depends on user's higher offensive stat.
Stats: 100 / 120 / 90 / 100 / 90 / 100 | BST: 600
Other Notable Moves: Hone Claws, Knock Off, Memento, Nasty Plot, Night Daze, Power Trip, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Throat Chop, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Defog, Drill Peck, Hurricane, Roost, Tailwind, Heat Wave, Focus Blast, Outrage, Close Combat, Earthquake, Earth Power, U-turn, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Block, Moonlight

sans - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Type: ghost/psychic
Ability: karmic retribution (sans' damaging moves all hit five times each, each with the same power as the first. each hit has its own accuracy check) / truant (ha)
Moves: bone rush, bonemerang, bone club, shadow bone, substitute, sucker punch, toxic, foul play, confide, rest, trick, taunt, detect, smack down, gravity, telekinesis, psychic, teleport, hyper beam, flash cannon, miracle eye, foresight, mind reader, zap cannon
Stats: 5/5/5/5/5/150 [BST 175]

Spy - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Pokémon: The Spy (Team Fortress 2)
Type: Dark
Abilities: Illusion/Dead Ringer* (Disguise clone)
Moves: Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Smart Strike, Fake Out, Fell Stinger, First Impression, Foul Play, Icicle Crash, Lunge, Phantom Force, etc.
Stats: 50 HP/150 Atk/40 Def/50 SpA/40 SpD/107 Spe (BST: 437)

Pit - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337
Pokémon: Pit
Type: Fairy
Ability: Oblivious / Unaware / Mold Breaker [HA]
Stats: 80/120/80/110/80/110 [BST 580]
Some Moves:
Amnesia, Fury Swipes, Dragon Claw, Psyshock, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Roost, Solar Beam, Smack Down, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Overheat, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Scald, Charge Beam, Acrobatics, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Wild Charge, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Drill Run, Dual Chop, Earth Power, Electroweb, Endeavor, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Defense, Knock Off, Liquidation, Seed Bomb, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Sky Attack, Stealth Rock, Superpower, Throat Chop, Thunder Punch, Uproar, Water Pulse, Moonblast, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Hammer Arm, Power-Up Punch, Close Combat, Comet Punch, Aura Sphere, Hurricane, Air Slash, Guillotine, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Hone Claws, Incinerate, Rock Smash, Cut, Strength, Brine, Bullet Seed, Air Cutter, Swift, Twister, Double-Edge, Dynamic Punch, Zap Cannon, Razor Wind, Water Shuriken, Barrage, Magnet Bomb, Rock Blast, Flame Burst, Rock Wrecker, Secret Power, Electro Ball, Meteor Mash, Metal Claw, Mach Punch, Sacred Sword, Sky Uppercut, Crabhammer, Tri Attack, Play Rough

Hyness - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337 (it's literally just one move lol)
Type: Dark/Psychic
Ability: Unsteady Hood (Hyness starts out in Hooded form, where he has doubled Defense and Special Defense. When hit by an attack, he switches into Unhooded form, getting rid of his defensive buffs from Hooded form.)
Moves: Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Icy Wind, Psychic, Psyshock, Telekinesis, Nasty Plot, Assist, Beat Up, Snarl, Outrage, Throat Chop, Nasty Plot, Brutal Swing, Assurance, Uproar, Psycho Cut, Frustration, Tri Attack, Knock Off, Giga Drain
Stats (Hooded): 80/80/80/120/80/80 [BST 520]
Stats (Unhooded): 80/120/80/140/80/120 [BST 620]

Wyvern - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Dragon/Poison
Abilities: Corrosive / Poison Touch | Merciless*
Signature Move: Wyven Tackle - 120 BP | Physical | Dragon type | 1/3 Recoil | 30% chance to badly poison
Stats: 78/122/82/70/72/116 (540)
Moves: Taunt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Crunch, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Sludge Bomb, Acid Spray, Venoshock, Aqua Tail, U-Turn, Wild Charge, Acrobatics, Roar

Bowser - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme (it's literally just one move again lol)
Type: Fire/Dark
Ability: Intimidate / Regenerator
Stats: 120/130/130/100/70/50 (600)
Notable Moves: Fireball*, Knock Off, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Recover, Will-o-Wisp, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Lava Plume, Dark Pulse, Flame Charge, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Roar, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Gyro Ball, Dragon Tail, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Thunder Punch, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Superpower
Fireball: Physical Fire-Type, 85 BP, 15 PP. 100% Accuracy 10% chance to burn

Link - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Fighting
Abilities: Justified / Defiant / Divine Courage*
*Divine Courage - Increases Atk and Def by 1 stage when HP falls below 50%
Signature Move: Song of Time | Normal | Status | 5-8 PP | two turns after this move is used, the pokemon currently in battle gains +1 Speed, +1 Atk, and +1 SpA | Z-effect: +1 All Stats
Stats: 80/125/110/80/85/105 (BST: 580)
Moves: Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Thousand Arrows, Smart Strike, Swords Dance, Milk Drink, Slash, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Bonemerang, Spikes, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Teleport, Fire Spin

Toriel - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Flame Body/Healer
H. Ability: Serene Grace
Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Fire Lash, Sacred Fire, Sizzly Slide, Heat Crash, Will-O-Wisp, Fiery Dance, Eruption, Heat Wave, Earthquake, Earth Power, Play Rough, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Disarming Voice, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Wish, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Calm Mind, Discharge, Rest, Heal Bell, Ally Switch, .
Sig move: Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie | Normal | Status | 30PP | Heals the target for 50% of Toriel’s max health.
Sig Move: Heartache | Fire | Special | 150 Base Power | 25PP | 100% Accuracy | 40% chance of burning. The lower the opponent's HP, the less accurate this attack gets.
100% Health = 100% Accuracy
10% Health = 10% Accuracy
Stats: 110/30/50/130/150/70 (540)

Gargantuar - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type:

Ability: Imp (When at 50% health or below, throws out an Imp. An Imp blocks moves like a substitute does, but has its own stats (40 HP/50 Atk/20 Def/20 SpA/20 SpD/100 Spe) and typing (pure Ghost), while its EVs are the same as Gargantuar's. Its only move is Bite, and it will use it every turn. Switching out Gargantuar doesn't remove the Imp. This Ability can only activate once per battle.)
Moves: Zombie Club, Wildlife Crossing Sign, Wood Hammer, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Shadow Punch, Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Earthquake, Crunch, Power-Up Punch, Bulk Up
Stats: 140 HP/140 Atk/85 Def/75 SpA/85 SpD/25 Spe (550 BST)

Zombie Club |
|
| 100 BP | 24 PP | 100%
Wildlife Crossing Sign |
|
| 100 BP | 24 PP | 100%

Artoria Pendragon / Saber - Original Post, revisions by Cookie Butter - May require further work
Type: Dragon/Steel
Ability: Justified/Saber Class/Victory Star (HA)
Signature Abilities
Saber Class: The power of slashing-type moves is increased by 33%.
Signature Item: Avalon: Artoria heals for 10% of her max HP each turn. Cannot be knocked off.
Moves: Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Dragon Hammer, Invisible Air, Slash, Swords Dance, Agility, Protect, Detect
Signature Move: Invisible Air- Steel-type, Physical, Base 90 Power, 20 PP. Cannot miss. Runs off the user's higher attacking stat.
Signature Z-Move: Excalibur, Sword of Promised Victory- Steel-type, base 220 Power, Special. Upgrades from Invisible Air with Artorium Z. Super-effective against Dark-types.
Stats: 80/100/90/130/110/100 (610)

Romulus - Original Post, revisions by Cookie Butter and Pika Xreme
Type:

Ability: Imperial Privilege / Clear Body / Sturdy
Imperial Privilege - See Nero Claudius
Moves: All TMs/HMs/Tutors/TRs from Gen 6 or later, Drill Run, Fury Attack, Horn Attack, Horn Drill, Horn Leech, Megahorn, Needle Arm, Poison Sting, Twineedle, Smart Strike, Guillotine, Leaf Blade, Stone Edge, Recover, Spiky Shield, Stealth Rock, Bulk Up, Attract, Follow Me
Signature Move & Z-Move:
Magna Voluisse Magnum - Grass-type First Impression clone
All Things Lead to My Spear - Upgraded from Magna Voluisse Magnum. 175 BP, Grass-type, Physical. If this move is successful, clears the field of special terrains (currently Aestus Domus Aurea and Unlimited Blade Works), and the terrain becomes Grassy Terrain. Hits all opponents in Double Battle.
Stats: 120/100/130/60/90/110 (BST: 610)

Nero Claudius / Red Saber - Original Post, revisions by Cookie Butter and Pika Xreme
Pokémon: Nero Claudius (Fate/Extra)
Type: Fire/Grass
Ability: Imperial Privilege/Saber Class
Signature Abilities
Imperial Privilege: Nero copies the opponent's ability if possible. If it is an ability that triggers, upon that trigger condition being fulfilled, it is triggered twice (e.g. if Nero copied Motor Drive and got hit by an Electric-type move, she would gain 2 stages in Speed, not one). Imperial Privilege copies a new ability each time an opponent is sent in.
Moves: All TMs/HMs/Tutors/TRs from Gen 4 onward, Gladiusanus Blauserium, Slash, Fury Cutter, Rosa Ichthys, Submission, Swords Dance, Agility, Wish
Signature Moves
Gladiusanus Blauserium: Fire-Type, Physical, 30 BP, 100 Accuracy, 15 PP. Hits three times. Slashing move.
Rosa Ichthys: Grass-type, Physical, 100 BP, 100 Accuracy, 10 PP. Does not make contact. Does either Grass-type or Steel-type damage, depending on which would deal more damage. Slashing move.
Signature Z-Move: Aestus Domus Aurea- Upgraded from Gladiusanus Blauserium with Noblephantasmium Z. 200 BP, Fire-type. Upon use, changes the terrain and weather to Aestus Domus Aurea for either 8 turns or Nero is KOed. This cannot be overrided by any other weather effect EXCEPT for select other Z-Moves.
Unique Weather/Terrain: Aestus Domus Aurea- At the end of each turn, including the turn Aestus Domus Aurea is used, all opponents on the field lose 1 stage in a random stat (Except Evasion and Accuracy), and all allies gain 1 stage in a random stat (Except Evasion and Accuracy).
Stats: 60/80/70/70/90/130 (500)
Stats (Nero Bride): 80/100/80/40/80/130 (510)

Tamamo no Mae - Original Post, revisions by Cookie Butter
Type:
/

Ability: Fluffy | Boundless Sunlight
Signature Ability:
Boundless Sunlight: Summons harsh sunlight for 5 turns. Doubles the duration of the user's field effects, including this Ability. In 9 Tails form, summons extremely harsh sunlight instead.
Stats: 108 HP/27 Atk/63 Def/99 SpA/99 SpD/99 Spe (BST: 495)
By using Magical Parason on Tamamo outside of battle, she will change into her Summer form. (out-of-battle form)
Stats (Summer): 117 HP/108 Atk/81 Def/54 SpA/72 SpD/117 Spe (BST: 549)
After doing 1000 battles with Tamamo, she will change into 9 Tails Tamamo. (out-of-battle form, meant for Ubers)
Stats (9 Tails): 180 HP/99 Atk/63 Def/153 SpA/126 SpD/108 Spe (BST: 729)
Moves:
Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Solar Beam, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Aeroblast, Hurricane, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ancient Power, Hidden Power
Fire Punch, Shadow Punch, Flare Blitz, Tail Slap, Iron Tail, Poison Tail Exclusive to the Summer Form: Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Trop Kick, Aqua Tail
Fox's Wedding, Yata no Kagami, Will-o-Wisp, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock
Signature Moves:
Fox's Wedding:
-type,
, --- BP, --- Accuracy, 5 PP. Heals 50% of max HP at the end of the next turn to the Pokemon at the user's position. The Pokémon that was healed has its Special Attack increased by 1 stage. Z-Move effect: Increases own Speed by 2 stages.
Yata no Kagami:
-type,
, --- BP, --- Accuracy, 10 PP. Sets Yata no Kagami screen on the user's side of the field. For 5 turns, the user and its party members take 0.5x damage from physical and special attacks, and recover 2 PP per turn. Doesn't stack with other screens.Z-Move effect: Sets Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu, a field effect which lets Tamamo use Z-Moves for 5 turns even if they have been used before, and heals the user's side of the field by 1/16 max HP. Doesn't stack.

King Dedede - Original Post, revisions by Cookie Butter and Pika Xreme
Type: Fighting/Flying
Type (as Masked Dedede): Electric/Flying
Ability: Thick Fat / Gluttony / Hammer Royale*
*Hammer Royale: Hammer moves (including all moves with Hammer in the name) lose any negative effects they have, such as stat drops or recoil. If they have no negative effects, they instead gain 1.2x power.
Stats: 130/150/110/70/70/70 (600)
Stats (Masked Dedede): 130/180/130/80/80/100 (700)
(When switching in with the Dedede Mask, King Dedede turns into Masked Dedede, similar to a Primal Reversion.)
Notable Moves: Dedede Hammer Throw*, Electro Hammer**, Wood Hammer, Ice Hammer, Dragon Hammer, Hammer Arm, Slack Off, Earthquake, Return, Body Slam, Rapid Spin, Flying Press, Bounce, Magnet Bomb, Egg Bomb, Seed Bomb, Double Team, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Stone Edge, Rock Slide

Shield Knight - Original Post, revisions by Cookie Butter
Type: Steel/Fighting
Ability: Power Shield (Moves used against this Pokemon that normally have a base power greater than 90 are treated as having 90 base power.) / Justified / Perfect Shield (This Pokemon can set Reflect, Light Screen, Aurora Veil, and Safeguard up for 8 turns (This does not stack with Light Clay). They can also use any protection move (Protect, Detect, and clones) guard move (Safeguard, Quick Guard, Wide Guard) or screen move (Reflect, Light Screen, Aurora Veil) regardless of conditions (such as Taunt, Disable, or lack of hail).)
Signature Move: Shield Throw
- Type: Steel
- Power: 60
- PP: 20 (max 32)
- Effect: Hits twice. In a Double Battle, this combines with Shovel Bash to form a combo move that hits three times at 65 Power with a super-effectiveness on Ground types, and the last strike always resulting in a critical hit. This goes off of the Attack stat of the Shovel Bash user.
Stats: 95 / 100 / 130 / 65 / 100 / 100 (Total: 590)
Notable Moveset: Protect, Detect, King's Shield, Baneful Bunker, Spiky Shield, Safeguard, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Crafty Shield, Flower Shield, Mat Block, Barrier, Iron Defense, Acid Armor, Reflect, Light Screen, Aurora Veil, U-Turn, Double Iron Bash, Smack Down, Smart Strike, Acrobatics, Stealth Rock, Baton Pass, Helping Hand, Counter, Mirror Coat

Soul Elizabeth Ravenous - Original Post, revision by KirbyRider1337 (legally speaking)
Type: Ghost/Steel
Abilities: Magic Guard/Multiscale/Mold Breaker
New Moves: (Quite a few)
  • Crystal Spikes (Ice, Special, 90 BP, 100% accuracy, 10 PP, does not make contact; Deals Fire-type and Ice-type damage. Has a 20% chance to burn.)
  • Shuffle! (Normal, Status, —, bypasses accuracy checks, 10 PP, does not make contact; The user transforms into a random Pokemon for 1 turn (including characters from Crossover Chaos, Crossover Chaos V2, and Crossover Chaos expanded). There's a 10% chance that this move will fail. [Z-Power: Increases all stats by 1 stage])
  • Twilight Spiral (Steel, Physical, 30 BP, 90% accuracy, 10 PP, does make contact; Deals 4 hits at once. Has a 10% chance to lower the target's Defense by 1 stage.)
  • Twilight Splicer (Dark, Physical, 70 BP, 95% accuracy, 10 PP, does not make contact; Repeats over 2 turns after use.)
  • Regional Paradox Layline: (Steel, Status, —, bypasses accuracy checks, 5 PP, does not make contact; causes all opponents to flinch for the next 2 turns. Deals recoil equal to 15% of her max HP to use. [Z-Power: Increases Speed by 2 stages])
  • Z-Move: Axis Lock (Dark, Physical, 180 BP, does not make contact; Lowers all opponent's stats by 2 stages. Powered off of Dark Pulse)
Moves: Swords Dance, Fake Out, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Hyper Beam, Future Sight, Ice Beam, Meteor Mash, Thunder Wave, Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Moongeist Beam, Moonlight, Lunar Dance, All TM's and Tutors, Slack Off, Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Knock OFf
Stats: 125/135/90/130/90/80 (BST: 650)

Lord Fredrik - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Ice
Ability: Snow Warning / Thick Fat / Mountain Call*
Mountain Call: Turns all sound based moves to Ice Type
Moves: Ice Hammer, Superpower, Knock Off, Strength, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Frost Breath, Freeze Dry, Boomburst, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Double Edge, Megahorn, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Ice Punch, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Bounce, Telekinesis, Bulk Up
Z-Move: Winter Dragon Blitz - Ice, Physical, 190 BP | 30% freeze chance. | Move: Icicle Crash | Z-Crystal: Fredrium Z
Stats: 120 HP / 155 Atk / 110 Def / 130 SpA / 90 SpD / 75 Spe | 680 BST

Zan Partizanne - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Electric
Stats: 70/120/70/120/70/130 (580)
Notable Moves: Jamba Spear*, Thunderbolt, Knock Off, Throat Chop, Dark Pulse, Poison Jab, Drill Run, Fell Stinger, Extreme Speed, Flash Cannon, Thunder Wave
*Jamba Spear: Physical Electric, 90 BP, 100% Accuracy, 15/24 PP, 10% chance to paralyze the target

Magolor - Original Post, revision by Pika Xreme
Type: Psychic
Type (as Magolor Soul): Psychic/Ghost
Stats: 90/100/85/130/85/110 (600)
Stats (Magolor-Crowned): 100/120/100/150/100/110 (680)
Stats (Magolor Soul): 100/150/120/180/120/110 (780)
(Magolor Soul is accessed like a Primal Reversion, by giving Magolor-Crowned the Soul Orb.)
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Night Slash, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Icicle Crash, Ice Hammer, Psycho Cut, Sacred Sword, Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, Seed Bomb, Leaf Blade, Wood Hammer, Energy Ball, Stone Edge, Power Gem, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Brave Bird, Flash Cannon, X-Scissor, Signal Beam, Rapid Spin, Roost, Spikes

Stone Talus - Original Post, revisions by Pika Xreme
Pokémon: Stone Talus
Type: Rock
Ability: Sturdy / Pressure | Solid Rock
Moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
Stats: 100 / 150 / 150 / 50 / 80 / 25 | BST: 555 ( Weight: 875 kg. )

Pokémon: Sandstone Talus
Type: Rock / Ground
Ability: Sand Force / Pressure | Solid Rock
Moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
Stats: 100 / 130 / 130 / 50 / 120 / 25 | BST: 555 ( Weight: 875 kg. )

Pokémon: Igneo Talus
Type: Rock / Fire
Ability: Flame Body / Pressure | Solid Rock
Moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Heat Crash, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
Stats: 100 / 130 / 170 / 50 / 80 / 25 | BST: 555 ( Weight: 875 kg. )

Pokémon: Frost Talus
Type: Rock / Ice
Ability: Ice Body / Rock Head | Solid Rock
Moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
Stats: 100 / 160 / 140 / 50 / 80 / 25 | BST: 555 ( Weight: 875 kg. )

Pokémon: **Kirby** (from Kirby. Appeared at E3 in Super Smash Bros)
Type: Flying/(various) (Pure Flying in standard form. Has different forms with every type as their secondary, except for Flying. These forms can be changed in battle using Copy, but you can, and are encouraged to, start the battle with an ability and not run Copy.)
Ability: Gluttony / Dancer
Stats: 130/120/80/120/80/70 (600)
Stats (Full Power): 150/150/90/150/90/100 (730)
Moves: Copy*, Star Spit**, all TM/HM and Tutor moves from all generations (except for ones Mew cannot learn), Draco Meteor, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Cosmic Power, Tailwind, Wood Hammer, Dragon Dance, Teeter Dance, extra moves based on ability
*Copy: Special Flying-type, 80 BP, 5 PP. 100% Accuracy. If the target is hit by this move, Kirby gains their primary type (or Normal-type if they're a primary Flying-type) as a "copy ability", changing forms and getting said type as a secondary type. This lasts outside of battle - as such, Kirby can start the match already having a Copy Ability. After copying an ability, turns into various moves (shown in the hide tag below). Physical if Attack is higher than Special Attack (like Photon Geyser)
**Star Spit: Special Flying-type, 80 BP, 15 PP. 100% Accuracy. 1.5x power if the user moves after the target. Physical if Attack is higher than Special Attack (like Photon Geyser)
The moves Copy turns into, depending on its category, with Physical listed first and then Special. These can be moves Kirby already gets as part of the whole "All TMs and Tutors" deal. They'll be Bolded if they are unique to the ability (they can still be used if Kirby starts the match in the corresponding form, rather than get it in the middle of the match with Copy).

Normal: Double-Edge, Boomburst
Fighting: Sacred Sword, Aura Sphere
Poison: Poison Jab, Sludge Wave
Ground: Earthquake, Earth Power
Rock: Stone Edge, Power Gem
Bug: Lunge, Bug Buzz
Ghost: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
Steel: Meteor Mash, Flash Cannon
Fire: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower
Water: Waterfall, Surf
Grass: Leaf Blade, Energy Ball
Electric: Wild Charge, Thunderbolt
Psychic: Psycho Cut, Psychic
Ice: Icicle Crash, Ice Beam
Dragon: Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse
Dark: Throat Chop, Dark Pulse
Fairy: Play Rough, Moonblast

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)