Crossover Chaos Expanded (side-project)

Slate #17
Anything Goes

Congratulations to ToadBrigade, KeeganSkymin4444, and myself for winning with The One That's Not From JoJo, Why Is This Dark And Not Ice, and Cat That Is A Plant! I gained the title LEGO Movie.

Back to doing whatever.

This slate ends on September 29th.
Have fun!​

Pokémon: Motoko Aoyama
Franchise: Love Hina
Type:

Ability: Justified | Moxie | [HA] Competitive
Moves: Rock Splitting Spirit Sword, Air-Cutting Flash, True Lightning Sword, Many Flowers Blooming in Profusion, Dragon-Breaking Slash, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Psychic, Psyshock, Psycho Cut, U-turn, Air Slash, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Rock Slide
Stats: 97 HP/125 Atk/46 Def/125 SpA/46 SpD/100 Spe (539 BST)

Rock Splitting Spirit Sword |
|
| 16 PP | 80 BP | 100% | Super effective on Ghost-types. Ignores the abilities of Dark, Ghost, and Rock-types. Clears all Stealth Rocks off the field.
Air-Cutting Flash |
|
| 16 PP | 80 BP | 100% | Super effective on Flying-types. Ignores the abilities of Flying-types.
Dragon-Breaking Slash |
|
| 16 PP | 80 BP | 100% | Super effective on Dragon-types. Ignores the abilities of Dragon-types.
Many Flowers Blooming in Profusion |
|
| 16 PP | 100 BP | 100%
True Lightning Sword |
|
| 16 PP | 100 BP | 100%

Motoko @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Competitive
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest or Hasty Nature
- Rock Splitting Spirit Sword
- Air-Cutting Flash
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Motoko @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant or Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- True Lightning Sword
- Psycho Cut / Night Slash

Reasoning: Motoko is a samurai with notable sword skill, who can infuse her blade with ki for special attacks. She is often overly aggressive when she attacks. Rock Splitting Spirit Sword is an enhanced version of Rock Splitting Sword, which splits rocks. Rock Splitting Spirit Sword is effective against evil spirits. True Lightning Sword is where she charges her blade with electricity and creates a large explosion. Dragon-Breaking Slash is a slash used against reptiles. Air-Cutting Flash is a spiral of ki sent through the air. Many Flowers Blooming in Profusion is a wave of ki and petals.

Pokémon: Scarlet Witch
Franchise: Marvel
Type:

Ability: Magician
Moves: Hex Bolt, Vacuum Wave, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, Wish, Calm Mind, Trick, Switcheroo, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Mirror Coat, Counter, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Magic Room, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Taunt, Focus Blast, Foul Play, Psycho Cut, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Storm Throw, Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Brick Break, Fire Punch
Stats: 82 HP/78 Atk/63 Def/127 SpA/145 SpD/63 Spe (558 BST)

Hex Bolt |
|
| 75 BP | 16 PP | 100% | 100% chance to randomly do one of the following to the target:
  • Taunt
  • Torment
  • Disable
  • Encore
  • Whirlwind
  • burn
  • paralyze
  • ensleep
  • flinch
  • remove their item
  • lower Attack and Special Attack by 1
  • lower Defense and Special Defense by 1
Scarlet Witch @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Psychic
- Fire Blast
- Foul Play

Scarlet Witch @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Hex Bolt
- Mirror Coat
- Knock Off

Reasoning: Scarlet Witch is a user of chaos magic, which she uses in the form of hex bolts. Hex bolts can have all sorts of effects that hinder the foe. She can set things on fire and create thunderstorms, giving her Fire- and Electric-type attacks. She gets some Fighting-type moves cause of hand-to-hand training. Her typing comes from her powers in the MCU, and also her meditative practices.

Pokémon: Alejandro Burromuerto
Franchise: Total Drama
Type:

Ability: Manipulate (When switching in, has a 50% chance to attract the opponent if they're female, or Taunt and Torment them if they're male or genderless.) | [HA] Unburden
Moves: Pineapple Dummy, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Jump Kick, Mach Punch, Brick Break, Power-Up Punch, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Foul Play, Power Trip, Poison Jab, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Acrobatics, Quick Attack, Bulk Up, Taunt, Torment, Leech Seed
Stats: 140 HP/125 Atk/80 Def/55 SpA/55 SpD/100 Spe (555 BST)

Pineapple Dummy |
|
| 8 PP | Loses 25% health to put in a substitute. The substitute's health comes from Alejandro, but the other stats and the typing come from the opponent.
Alejandro @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pineapple Dummy
- Close Combat
- Acrobatics
- Bulk Up / Knock Off

Reasoning: Alejandro, along with Heather, was the antagonist of Total Drama World Tour. He made his way to the end of the game using manipulation of other contestants, especially the females, getting them to do things that harmed their own game. He's one of the most athletic contestants in the series as well, if not the most athletic. The final challenge in Total Drama World Tour had him building a replica of his opponent using a pineapple and wood. He also had to haul the replica up a volcano, but he was able to move faster by using a wheelbarrow, which basically mimics the effect of Unburden.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That sucks. Well lets go AGAIN

Pokémon: Wildmutt
Franchise: Ben 10
Type:

Ability: Rough Skin / Strong Jaw
Moves: Poison Jab, Crunch, Knock Off, Earthquake, Odor Sleuth, Sludge Bomb, Acrobatics, Night Slash, Pursuit, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes, Thrash, Spikes
Stats: 100 HP / 128 Atk / 95 Def / 55 SpA / 75 SpD / 102 Spe (555 BST)
Reasoning: Wildmutt is a canine like (feline-like in adulthood) alien species called a Vulpimancer that Ben uses. They live on a garbage planet and are known to be extrememly aggressive, especially towards members of their own kind, hence Poison / Dark.

Pokémon: Generator Rex
Franchise: Generator Rex
Type:

Ability: Adaptability / Download
Moves: Meteor Mash, Jump Kick, Thunder Punch, Shift Gear, Sky Uppercut, Fly, Magnet Rise, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Flash Cannon, Heal Pulse, Wide Guard
Stats: 80 HP / 115 Atk / 95 Def / 75 SpA / 75 SpD / 115 Spe (560 BST)
Reasoning: Rex Generator is the main protagonist from the Television series. His abilities revolve around A) Being able to communicate with and control technology (Hemce his typing and Download), B) Heal and cure activated Evos (Heal Pulse), and most importantly, transform his body into various metallic weaponry and transportation vehicles (Steel part of typing and Adaptability), which includes the Smack Hands (Meteor Mash and Thunder Punch), Boogie Pack (Fly), Sky Slyder (Magnet Rise), Rex Ride (Shift Gear), Big Fat Sword (Swords Dance, Sacred Sword) among others.

Pokémon: Superman
Franchise: DC Comics
Type:

Ability: Solar Power / Bulletproof
Moves: Fly, Sky Attack, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Superpower, Frost Breath, Heat Wave, Flash Cannon, Synthesis, Extreme Speed, Bulk Up, Mega Punch, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane
Stats: 90 HP / 135 Atk / 105 Def / 105 SpA / 85 SpD / 105 Spe (625 BST)
Reasoning: Superman is a DC Comics character, being a member of the fictional race the Kryptonians. He has a vast amount of abilities and the moves and abilities given to him are to reflect that.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
1569117917590.png

Pokémon: Sonichu
Franchise: Sonichu
Type:

Ability: Lightning Rod | Galvanize | [HA] Speed Boost
Moves: All of the Pichu line's moves (including event moves), all of Sonic's moves (V2 and V1; Chaos Energy is also modified to be), Sky Uppercut, Metal Claw, Swords Dance, False Swipe, Slash
Zap Cannonball |
|
| 100 BP | 100% | 16 PP | Has a 30% chance to paralyze the opponent.
Stats: 80 HP/110 Atk/80 Def/130 SpA/80 SpD/150 Spe (630 BST)
Reasoning: Sonichu is what happens when you expose a Pikachu to Christian's horrible fantasies the Chaos Emeralds. As such, its basically a combination of the 2, but with some additions to match his in-universe counterpart. Some of his other moves are also from his "evolution", but since this thing has been cursed ever since it was created, I won't bother. The Ground-type is also from V2 Sonic, BTW.

1569263207810.jpeg

Pokémon: Norman Bates (Psycho, Bates Motel)
Type: Normal/Dark
Ability: Parental Bond
Moves: Slash, Night Slash, Air Slash, Psycho Cut, Psycho Boost, Outrage, Sucker Punch, Fake Out, Pursuit, Night Daze, Tri-Attack, Throat Chop, Thrash, Double Team, Ominous Wind, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Knock Off, Double Hit, Nasty Plot, Confide, Attract, Glare, Power-Up Punch, Psycho Shift, Protect
Stats: 65/105/70/105/75/110 (BST: 530)

Reasoning: Norman Bates and her late mother Norma are extremely attached to each other that upon Norma's death, her son keeps her body preserved in a freezer. Norman gets blackouts where her mother persona gets into him, turning a nice motel manager to a slashing killer, hence the Normal/Dark typing. Parental Bond ability perfectly matches the mother and son relarionship. Movepool has all the Slash and Psycho moves because the character originated from a slasher film named Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
As ToadBrigade has done, I will continue!
1569412769071.png

Pokémon: Giant Warrior (Nausicäa of the Valley of the Wind
Type: Ground-Poison
Ability: Nuclear Radiation (All Pokemon lose 1/16 of their max HP every turn)
Moves: Nucleic Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Hammer Arm, Toxic, Sludge Bomb, other Poison and Fire moves.
Nucleic Blast: Special, 150 BP, Fire-type. Takes Poison type in to account for type effectiveness. 30% chance to Poison the target. User cannot move next turn.
Stats: 60/150/60/150/80/70 (BST 610)

Reasoning:
Type: Contrary (pun unavoidable) to the way most Pokemon here were created, I thought of the type first. I was thinking, a Fighting-Ground type sounds cool! But what Pokemon would be a Fighting-Ground type? While I was brainstorming, I thought of this. But of course I couldn’t make it into a fakemon! So I just put it here. With a few changes of course. Ground type from the materials it was made from, and Poison from the Nuclear Radiation it has. Which leads me to...
Ability: know most of you anime otakus know Nausicäa. Ghibli. But did you know that it was based on a manga series of the same name? (This is very similar to Howl, where few now that it was based on a book of the same title by Diana Wynne Jones). Long story short, the giant was radioactive and caused Teko (was that the Fox-Squirrel’s name?) to die. Therefore, Radioactive.
Pokédex Description: Made a long time ago, these giants turned on their creators. They eventually collapsed and rotted, but it is rumored that one of them is still alive, hibernating.

1569412717034.jpeg

Pokémon: Ohmu
Type: Bug-Steel
Ability: Berserk, Swarm, Light Metal
Moves: Ohmu Rampage, Iron Head, Head Charge, other Physical Steel and Bug-type moves.
Ohmu Rampage: Physical, 210 BP, user has 1/2 recoil damage.
Z-move: Tectonic Wrath (Physical, 400 BP, all of the opponent’s Pokemon sustain 10 HP of damage if they are not active, user faints.)
Stats: 100/150/150/60/130/90 (BST 680)
Nerfed stats: 100/145/135/60/110/70 (BST 630)

Reasoning:
Type: Although they don’t look like conventional insects, they are called insects, hence the Bug-type. Also note that Bug-type does not mean that they have to be insectoid. Steel-type due to their shells being extremely strong, so much so that Nausicäa’s ceramic sword (strongest material mankind has in that era) doesn’t do a thing against it, and forcing her to resort to explosives to even remove the eye.
Ability: Berserk reflects the rampages they make when angered, as well as Swarm. Light Metal due to their Shell being surprisingly light.
Pokédex description: The guardians of the forest, they are exteremely protective of their young. Their eyes turn red when angered.

Resubbing this:

View attachment 194370

Pokémon: Hive Queen (see: Ender saga, Shadow saga, First Formic War trilogy, Second Formic War trilogy, etc.) (pls don’t tell me this has been done before)
Type: Bug-Steel
Ability: Hive Mind (all Bug-type moves deal 1.5x damage as long as Hive Queen is active), Swarm
Notable Moves: Volcarona, Scizor, Vespiqueen, and Heatran’s movesets. Other more suitable moves because I’m too lazy to look through all the moves in the freakin Pokemon universe and I don’t want anymore nightmares of that again.
Signature move: Formicoid Swarming (Status, All Stats +1)
Z-Move: Call of the Queen BP: 170 Effect: Atk, Sp. Atk, -1 (must have Formicoid Swarming)
Stats: 110/80/120/150/120/90 (BST 600)

Reasoning:
Type: as the Hive Queen is definitely antlike, Bug-type is obvious. And then there’s their exoskeleton as well as the starships that they made...
Moves: inspired by the Formic’s strategy of gathering the most forces at the climax of the battle. And their intense protection of their queens.
Ability: come on I just wanted an OP bug-type that is not called Volcarona or Genesect...

For reference: https://enderverse.fandom.com/wiki/Hive_Queens

Last edited:
I'll just... bring these two back I guess

"Could you say that again? More slowly? In a language I understand? Depending on what you said, I might kick your ass!"
Pokémon: Joseph Joestar
Type (Young): Psychic/Fighting
Type (Old): Psychic/Grass
Ability: Prankster / Emergency Exit / Hamon Master (see Jonathan Joestar)
Stats (Young): 100/110/70/110/70/110 (570)
Stats (Old): 110/70/110/70/110/100 (570)
Notable Moves: Me First, Rope Trick*, Clacker Volley**, Future Sight, Psychic, Low Kick, Focus Blast, Power Whip, Wood Hammer, Seed Bomb, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Foul Play, Knock Off, Taunt, Parting Shot, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Brave Bird, Stone Edge, Lava Plume, Eruption, Nature Power, Earth Power, Power Gem, Flash Cannon, Liquidation, Hydro Pump, Bulk Up, Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Recover, Spiky Shield, Sticky Web, Thunder Wave, Trick
*Rope Trick: Physical Psychic-type, 80 BP, 10/16 PP, 100% Accuracy. Traps target and lowers their Speed by 1. Contact.
**Clacker Volley: Physical Fighting-type, 120 BP, 10/16 PP, 75% Accuracy. If the move misses, deals damage next turn. Non-contact, but affected by Hamon Master anyway.
Joseph Joestar @ Life Orb
Ability: Hamon Master / Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Clacker Volley
- Rope Trick
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up / Me First

Joseph Joestar-Old @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster / Hamon Master
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Recover / Morning Sun
- Sticky Web
- Thunder Wave / Foul Play
- Parting Shot / Rope Trick

Reasoning: The second JoJo, Jonathan Joestar's grandson, a tactical genius who later becomes a real estate guy. He's Psychic-type because of his incredible talent at predicting people, growing into full-blown divination when he gets his Stand, Hermit Purple (which is why he gets Future Sight). Fighting-type on Young Joseph, Hamon Master, and Morning Sun because, like Jonathan, he uses Hamon to fight. Grass-type on Old Joseph because his Stand, Hermit Purple, takes the form of (purple) vines. Prankster, Foul Play, Knock Off, and Trick because he generally prefers fighting with trickery rather than brute force. Emergency Exit, U-Turn, Parting Shot, and Volt Switch because of the Joestar Secret Technique. Me First comes from him predicting his enemies' lines and saying them before they can. Rope Trick and Clacker Volley are things he did. Low Kick because of that time he tried to trip Santana, Focus Blast because he needed a special Fighting move somewhere, Power Whip and Grass Knot because vines, Wood Hammer because he used a hammer once I think, Seed Bomb because he exploded a cactus. Brave Bird because it's a move about crashing into something while flying, and he crashes planes a lot. Solar Beam, Stone Edge, Lava Plume, Eruption, Nature Power, Earth Power, Power Gem, and Flash Cannon all come from how he ultimately beat Kars - by focusing a beam through the Red Stone of Aja to cause a volcano eruption and launch him into space. Liquidation and Hydro Pump because he attacked a cop with soda. Bulk Up because he's buff. Nasty Plot because Plans. Spiky Shield because of that one time he hid Hermit Purple under his shirt to try and hurt DIO when he attacked. Sticky Web because while Hermit Purple isn't exactly sticky, it fits well enough (plus it totally fits for him to have some form of entry hazard). Thunder Wave because he can use Hamon to produce electronic signals. Finally, he gets Recover because of that one minor time he was revived with DIO's blood.

"This is for working me like a dog! This is for drugging me up, and having the nerve to shake me down! Maroon 5 actually sucks, by the way! This one's for my kid and my wife! And this one... This one's for violating my privacy."
Pokémon: Wade L. D.
Type: Normal
Ability: Skill Link / Waddle Dealer* / Friend Guard (Hidden)
*Waddle Dealer: When switching out, replacement is poisoned but has their highest stat boosted by 1. Fails if replacement cannot be poisoned.
Stats: 70/120/70/80/70/120 (530)
Notable Moves: Waddle Spear Barrage*, Frustration, Slack Off, Icicle Spear, Pin Missile, Close Combat, Poison Jab, Smart Strike, Outrage, Thrash, U-Turn, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Aromatherapy, Rage Powder
*Waddle Spear Barrage: Physical Normal-Type, 30 BP, 100% Accuracy, 10/16 PP, hits 2-5 times
Wade L. D. @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Waddle Dealer
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Aromatherapy / Spikes / Toxic Spikes / Poison Jab

Wade L. D. @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
Adamant Nature
- Waddle Spear Barrage
- Icicle Spear
- Close Combat
- U-Turn

Reasoning: A married man with a terminally ill son and a horrible job, who cracked under the pressure, became a drug dealer, and eventually died holding off the police. He's also a Waddle Dee, and responsible for President Haltmann, his boss, taking control of the SiIvaGunner channel. That's less important. Normal because he's pretty much just a normal guy. Waddle Spear Barrage, Icicle Spear, Pin Missile, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes all come from his use of spears in battle, and Skill Link ties into said moves. Waddle Dealer as well as Poison Jab and Aromatherapy come from the fact that he's a drug dealer. Friend Guard and Close Combat because of how he covered 2B's escape at the cost of his own life. Rage Powder ties into both of these things. Frustration, Outrage, and Thrash come from him having a LOT of pent-up frustration. Smart Strike because he's transported metal around for people and helped build the Gadgetini Clone and it was the most fitting Steel move. U-Turn because he constantly juggled and moved between various aspects of his life, also he basically ditched his family.

Pokemon: The Asset
Franchise:
The Shape of Water
Type:

Ability: Swift Swim, Poison Touch, Regenerator

Notable Moves: Creature's Kindness, Water-type moves, Attract, Superpower, Bulk Up, Recover, Fell Stinger, physical slashing moves, cannot learn sound-based moves
Creature's Kindness:
|
(8) PP | User switches out and restores 50% HP to the ally switching in | Z-Move effect: Restores 100% HP to ally and heal any status conditions

Stats: 85 / 128 / 73 / 67 / 96 / 92 (541 BST)

Reasoning: Only referred to as The Asset in Guillermo del Toro's The Shape of Water, this human-like creature is shown to have considerable strength, intelligence and empathy. His typing and Swift Swim ability are obvious and Regenerator comes from his ability to self heal injuries to himself (even near-fatal gunshot wounds). He starts a romance with the human main character, Elisa, giving him the move Attract. He can learn a variety of slashing moves and Fell Stinger due to how he lashes out and attacks, particularly when cornered or threatened. Wounds he leaves on his victims can become badly infected unless treated. The creature also has the ability to heal others like his signature move, Creature's Kindness. In the movie's climax, the creature shows he can heal someone from near death like when his signature move is powered up by a Z-Move.

Slate #18
The Classics

motoko but at an actualy decent size for crossover chaos expanded because i'm too lazy for toa...png

Congratulations to ToadBrigade, Ninetales Dragons, and MegaFlareon for winning with The Asset, Motoko Aoyama, and Norman Bates! MegaFlareon gained the title Alien vs Predator.

This is for characters dating back at least 70 years. As in, in terms of release date, not character age. So a kid from a book from Ancient Rome (that no one's ever heard of) would be fine, but an old man from a TV show that just started (that no one's ever heard of) wouldn't be. Show your character fits the slate like so: **Captain Ahab**

This slate ends on October 13th.
Have fun!​

resub

Pokémon: Tom Cat
Franchise: Tom and Jerry
Type:

Ability: Prankster | Technician | [HA] Skill Link
Moves: Fake Out, Flamethrower, Explosion, Knock Off, Switcheroo, TNT, Fire Blast, Bullet Punch, Iron Tail, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Flash Cannon, Thunder Wave, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Nasty Plot, Foul Play, Milk Drink
Stats: 65 HP/115 Atk/65 Def/115 SpA/65 SpD/107 Spe (532 BST)
TNT |
|
| 120 BP | 8 PP | 100% | Has 1/3 recoil.

Tom Cat @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch
- Explosion

Tom Cat @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Blast
- Fake Out
- Knock Off / Sucker Punch

Tom Cat @ Choice Band
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Thunder Wave
- Switcheroo
- Milk Drink

Tom Cat @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Nasty Plot
- TNT
- Dark Pulse / Flash Cannon
Reasoning: Tom always chases after Jerry, and uses several kinds of weapons, including several different kinds of explosives. Nasty Plot and Foul Play come from his tendency to use nasty tricks. Milk Drink because he likes drinking milk. Hyper Voice and Boomburst because who can forget his classic screams?

Pokémon: Bugs Bunny
Franchise: Looney Tunes
Type:

Ability: Prankster | Sap Sipper | [HA] Burrower (Ground-type moves bypass Protect and Substitute.)
Moves: Anvil, Trick, Switcheroo, Trick Room, Bulk Up, Fake Out, Dig, Drill Run, Earth Power, Bulldoze, Spikes, Quick Attack, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Foul Play, Snatch, Pursuit, Seismic Toss, Circle Throw, Bounce, Confuse Ray, Disable, Encore, Magic Coat, Taunt, Torment, Nasty Plot, Pain Split, Psych Up, Role Play, Skill Swap, Thunder Wave, Agility
Stats: 123 HP/91 Atk/127 Def/49 SpA/99 SpD/111 Spe (600 BST)
Anvil |
|
| 100 BP | 16 PP | 90% | 35% chance to flinch.

Bugs Bunny @ Choice Band
EVs: 232 HP / 24 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Disable / Encore
- Trick / Switcheroo
Reasoning: Bugs Bunny is a notorious trickster, using a large variety of tricks against anyone who upsets him. This reflects Prankster, and a lot of his moves being tricky. Sap Sipper is from him eating carrots, and Burrower comes from him living in a rabbit hole, plus he uses digging to get around in multiple cases. This also explains his Ground-type. Anvils are a trademark of Looney Tunes cartoons. High HP and defenses are from being hard to hurt in general.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Superman Re Sub

Pokémon: **Superman**
Type:

Ability: Solar Power / Bulletproof
Moves: Fly, Sky Attack, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, Superpower, Frost Breath, Heat Wave, Flash Cannon, Synthesis, Extreme Speed, Bulk Up, Mega Punch, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane
Stats: 90 HP / 135 Atk / 105 Def / 105 SpA / 85 SpD / 105 Spe (625 BST)
Reasoning: Superman is a DC Comics character, being a member of the fictional race the Kryptonians. He has a vast amount of abilities and the moves and abilities given to him are to reflect that.

Pokémon: **Shazam!**
Type:

Ability: Lightning Rod
Moves: Fly, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Discharge, Superpower, Strength, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt, Mega Punch, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Magnet Rise, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge, Recover, Agility, Extreme Speed
Stats: 100 HP / 128 Atk / 85 Def / 115 SpA / 85 SpD / 112 Spe (625 BST)
Reasoning: WIP

Last edited:

Pokemon: Count Dracula
Franchise:
Dracula
Type:

Ability: Vampiric Physiology*
*Vampire Physiology: Dark-type move deal 1.3x damage. In harsh sunlight effect is nullified, all attacks are reduced by half, loses 25% HP per turn. Fire types deal 2x damage.

Notable Moves: Vampire Bite, draining moves, Dark-type moves, Transform, Superpower, Fly.
Vampire Bite:
|
(16) PP | 80 BP | Restores the user's HP by 75% of the damage dealt

Stats: 85 / 125 / 73 / 87 / 72 / 128 (570 BST)

Reasoning: Dracula is the most well known vampire in fiction and is often portrayed as the personification of evil, hence the Dark typing. His signature move and ability, Vampire Bite and Vampiric Physiology, come from common traits found in vampire folklore and Bram Stoker's original Dracula story. Other abilities that Dracula has had over his various iterations are the ability to transform into a variety of animals, super human strength and flight.

Bobsican

Powerscaler at heart
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Mickey Mouse the Light Jedi.png

Mickey Mouse
Pokémon: Mickey Mouse
Franchise: Disney
Ability: Anticipation | Telepathy | [HA] Scrappy
Signature Move: Stopga (Status | Psychic | 70 Accuracy | 5 PP | Time stops the target(s) for 2 turns, preventing any movement, but it can still be switched out, ignores Protect and Substitute)
Z-Move: Stopza (Status | Psychic | Never misses | Time stops the target(s) for 4 turns, preventing any movement for the inflicted target(s) (Also including switching, Red Card won´t do anything while it lasts), ignores Protect and Substitute, must know Stopga and hold a Mickeynium Z)
Moves: Moonblast, Psychic, Secret Sword, Sludge Bomb, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast, Hurricane, Seed Bomb, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Play Rough, Psycho Cut, Gunk Shot, Synthesis, Defog, Healing Wish, Swords Dance, Calm Mind and Stopga
Stats: 78 / 135 / 63 / 135 / 75 / 118 (604 BST)
Reasoning: Mickey Mouse is Fairy/Psychic type because this tries to combine every version of Mickey made by Disney as a single being, which leads into the Fairy typing coming from his Kingdom Hearts incarnation (King Mickey), which can control and master a Keyblade, using a lot of light powers to destroy darkness, and the Psychic typing comes from his Jedi Mickey incarnation, which has a lot of psychic powers thanks to being a Jedi.
Telepathy comes from an ability Jedi Mickey has that does this
Anticipation also comes from Jedi Mickey, who has precognition
And Scrappy comes from King Mickey, who can harm Heartless despite them being intangible to conventional attacks

Lastly, for the wide moveset:
Moonblast comes from King Mickey´s Holy spell, which acts quite similarly, Psychic, Psycho Cut and Calm Mind come from Jedi Mickey, who can telekinetically grab stuff just like any good Jedi, perform aerial slashes in a fashion like Psycho Cut and Calm Mind comes from a TM, which most Psychic types can learn, Secret/Sacred Sword and Swords Dance comes from King Mickey being able to use the Keyblade, an special weapon that can do slashing attacks of this fashion, while Swords Dance comes from Mickey being able to summon it when desired, Sludge Bomb and Gunk Shot come from Epic Mickey, who can corrode stuff with his paintbrush, Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast, Hurricane, Synthesis, Defog and Seed Bomb come from King Mickey´s spells (Blizzaga, Thundaga, Firaga, Aeroga, Curaga and Ultima), lastly, Close Combat comes from a comic incarnation of him knowning martial arts and being able to fight in this fashion and Healing Wish comes from Mickey being able to revive Sora in KHII, lastly, Stopga and Stopza are actual moves he can use in KH.

Last edited:
1570452598200.jpg

Pokémon: Achilles (Greek mythology: Iliad by Homer)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Ability: Achilles Heel: User's Attack and Defense are increased by 20%, but takes 50% more damage on moves that target the heel.
*Moves that affect Achilles Heel: Low Kick, Low Sweep, Grass Knot, Earthquake, Magnitude, Earth Power, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves

Moves: Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Close Combat, Doom Desire, Bullet Punch, Smart Strike, Flash Cannon, High Horsepower, Agility, Swords Dance, Spiky Shield, Protect, Knock Off, Pursuit, Slash, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Outrage, Thrash, Cut, Bulk Up, Work Up, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Attack Order, Defend Order, Double-Edge, Ancient Power

Stats: 105/130/120/45/45/75 (BST: 520)
Height: 6'3'' 1.9m
Weight: 264 lbs 120kg

Reasoning: One of the greatest warriors in ancient Greece, Achilles has one weakness: his heel. An arrow to his heel by Paris caused his death, and so does apply to his ability. Fighting-type because he is a warrior, and Steel-type because of his sword and armor. High Horsepower is a reference to the Trojan Horse in the Iliad story while also serving as a handy coverage move.

"I do not drink... wine." (Note he doesn't actually say this in the novel, but it's such an iconic line I had to go with it anyway.)
Pokémon: Count Dracula
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Nosferatu* / Telepathy (HA)
*Nosferatu: Regains 12% HP per turn unless Sun is active. Gains Water weakness.
Stats: 120/110/70/120/70/80 (570)
Notable Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psychic Fangs, Shadow Claw, Leech Life, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hurricane, Brave Bird, Haze, Giga Drain, Transform
Count Dracula @ Leftovers
Ability: Nosferatu
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Psychic Fangs
- Shadow Claw
- Leech Life

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic / Recover

Reasoning: The most iconic vampire of all - though you'd be surprised how much the iconic view of him is off. Ghost-type because he's undead. Psychic-type, Hypnosis, and Telepathy because he has hypnotic and telepathic powers. His signature ability, Nosferatu, reflects a few of his vampiric traits - immortality, losing power in sunlight (but not actually being injured, that was added by adaptations), and being unable to cross water. Leech Life's Japanese name translates to "Suck Blood", and I seriously hope I don't have to explain further. He gets Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw because his name means "son of the dragon". Nasty Plot because he has an evil plan. Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Hurricane because he can create storms with his magic. Brave Bird because he can turn into a bat and Crobat gets it. Haze because he can turn into mist. Giga Drain because of the whole vampire thing again. Transform because he's a shapeshifter.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Pokémon: Cheshire Cat
Type: Ghost
Ability: Levitate / Magic Guard / Own Tempo
Moves: First Impression, Fake Out, Quick Attack, Sucker Punch, Feint Attack, Shadow Claw, Fury Swipes, Slash, Bite, Crunch, Psychic Fangs, Super Fang, Hyper Fang, Hyper Voice, Play Rough, Confusion, Shadow Ball, U-Turn, Dream Eater, Astonish, Lick
Teleport, Assist, Swagger, Hypnosis, Hone Claws, Scary Face, Sing, Roar, Taunt, Play Nice, Tail Whip, Defense Curl, Snatch, Confuse Ray, Parting Shot, Instruct, Ally Switch
Stats: 122 / 92 / 64 / 74 / 84 / 83 (519)
Reasoning: Cheshire Cat... does things!

Pokémon: Phaeton
Typing: Fire/Flying
Ability: Desolate Land
Moves: High Horsepower, Sunny Day, Sunsteel Strike, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, Outrage, Thrash, U-Turn, Cosmic Power, Wish
Signature Move: Unbridled Ascent - Flying-type High Jump Kick clone.
Stats: 60/100/50/90/50/130 (480)
Reasoning: Sunsteel Strike because it's a personification of the sun and chariots have metal parts.
Flying because it... flies, and Zeus struck it down with lightning, so weakness to Electric is fitting.
Desolate Land fits better than Drought because when Phaeton went too high (in this case, switches out) the scorching effect stops. When he got too close to the Earth, he changed much of Africa into desert, literally a desolate land.

Last edited:

G-Luke

"I do not drink... wine." (Note he doesn't actually say this in the novel, but it's such an iconic line I had to go with it anyway.)
Pokémon: Count Dracula
Type: Ghost/Psychic
Ability: Nosferatu* / Telepathy (HA)
*Nosferatu: Regains 12% HP per turn unless Sun is active. Gains Water weakness.
Stats: 120/110/70/120/70/80 (570)
Notable Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psychic Fangs, Shadow Claw, Leech Life, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Hypnosis, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hurricane, Brave Bird, Haze, Giga Drain, Transform
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Psychic Fangs
- Shadow Claw
- Leech Life

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic / Recover

Reasoning: The most iconic vampire of all - though you'd be surprised how much the iconic view of him is off. Ghost-type because he's undead. Psychic-type, Hypnosis, and Telepathy because he has hypnotic and telepathic powers. His signature ability, Nosferatu, reflects a few of his vampiric traits - immortality, losing power in sunlight (but not actually being injured, that was added by adaptations), and being unable to cross water. Leech Life's Japanese name translates to "Suck Blood", and I seriously hope I don't have to explain further. He gets Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw because his name means "son of the dragon". Nasty Plot because he has an evil plan. Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Hurricane because he can create storms with his magic. Brave Bird because he can turn into a bat and Crobat gets it. Haze because he can turn into mist. Giga Drain because of the whole vampire thing again. Transform because he's a shapeshifter.
Someone has already subbed Count Dracula

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)