Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

Say, may I ask why voting hasn't occurred yet?
Because I'm a lazy butt.

Voting is now open!

Voting will end on the 35th, which isn't a real date. No but really in like... 2 weeks plus. or maybe one week plus. who fucking knows anymore. Get them in by the new year if you want to be safe.

Slate #50
Theres no theme binch

This slate's winners are Mygavolt, ToadBrigade, and CrazyGeko64 with Nanami, Dream of the Endless, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon

hhgregg

sorry for my delay, i was too busy being sexy

Since I've only JUST updated the indices here are the new ranks since Gamer Moment

Toadbrigade and Zxgzxg are House of Mouse, Ticktock is Cross Epoch, CrazyGeko64 is Christmas Comeback Crisis

This slate enters voting in two weeks, on (approximately) February 1. have fun or something​

Last edited:
CtU millipede.png

Pokémon: Millipede
Type: Bug/Psychic
Ability: Queenly Majesty / Illusion / Serene Grace
Moves: Attack Order, Leech Life, Skitter Smack, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Signal Beam, Infestation, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Mystical Fire, Knock Off, Crunch, Bite, Wrap, Explosion, Dig, Defend Order, Heal Order, Coil, Teleport, Light Screen, Reflect, Substitute, Attract, Charm, Captivate, Swagger, Sing, Follow Me, Instruct
Stats: 200/80/80/80/80/80 | 600 BST
Reasoning: She's a gargantuan millipede in space, therefore Bug/Psychic. (Deoxys and Beheeyem support the latter association.) In part 4 of the series, Charlie is sent to the moon to deal with her, namely by listening to her musical number to make her explode.
I am a millipede I am amazing, I command you to gaze upon my FACE (Follow Me)
You'll never find someone charming as I am (Attract, Charm, Captivate), I'm the swankiest bug out in space (Swagger)
I'm a star, I'm a God, I'm a thing to behold, there is none as resplendent as I
With my sleek little legs and my three hundred eggs, my majesty none can deny (Queenly Majesty)
Because I am a millipede I am mysterious, when I vanish I never leave a trace (Teleport)
You will not find a bug with such illusions (Illusion), I'm the creature of fathomless grace (Serene Grace)
{Break} (minions come in to chant, thus the Order moves, Infestation, and Substitute)
I am a millipede I am a champion, no one else in the universe keeps pace
You'll never find someone quite as enchanting, while I'm here there's just no second place I'm an idol, a king, an object of awe, there's none such as gleaming as I (Dazzling Gleam)
I've got glamor to spare, right when you stare
I'm the who what when where and the why
JOIN ME!
I am a millipede I am astounding, wisdom flows from my personas like lace
You'll never find someone darling as I am
I'm the swankiest, tutelary pest (Instruct), certainly the best bug out in space!
Aside from Dig representing her burrowing through the moon during the song intro, her other moves are borrowed from Sizzlipede and/or standard for her types.

Pokémon: Ziltoid
Type: Psychic/Electric
Ability: Forewarn / Punk Rock / Analytic
Moves: Psychic, Future Sight, Overdrive, Rock Out (from Demigod of Rock), Boomburst, Uproar, Sucker Punch, Thief, U-turn, Facade, Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, Hot Cup of Coffee (from Rio Futaba), Metal Sound, Screech, Taunt, Detect, Calm Mind
Stats: 99/89/69/109/129/99 | 594 BST
Reasoning: Ziltoid, the titular character of Devin Townsend's 2007 rock opera, invades the known universe in search of the ultimate cup of coffee. Being an "omniscient" alien (from the planet Ziltoidia 9, hence his stat line) makes him Psychic-type, using Elgyem and Beheeyem as precedents, and gives him special STAB with Detect and Forewarn. He is also "hailed as the ultimate 4th dimensional guitar hero" (as narrated in Solar Winds), which adds Electric typing, Punk Rock, Overdrive and other sound-based moves to the mix. Taunt is inspired by the Rock Band Network version of Ziltoidia Attaxx!!!, wherein he has extra lines to make fun of the target audience. He gets the Order moves due to the military might that supports his invasion, Facade from the way the narrator describes his public image ("Captain Spectacular has seen through Ziltoid's façade"), and Analytic because the same narration calls him "really ... a nerd." Sucker Punch (JP: Surprise Attack) is based on his arrival "unbeknownst to the humans" in Nebulo Nine as narrated in Hyperdrive. (He even exclaims, "Haha! Surprise!") Calm Mind is derived from Planet Smasher lyrics: "Cherish the mind / Cover your mind / Cherish your mental sanctum." In Z², the 2014 sequel to Ziltoid the Omniscient, Ziltoid abducts a strange creature called a "Poozer" (from Ziltoidian Empire: "You should have seen me. I was in and out like the wind!"), inspiring Thief and U-turn.

Pokémon: Rebecca Anderson (Grounded)
Type: Normal
Ability: Long Reach
Signature Move: Mercurius Morph - Normal, Special, 60 BP, 100% Acc, 10 PP | If used by Rebecca Anderson or Demon Rebecca, changes her form from Grounded to Airborne or vice versa (like Meloetta's Relic Song). In the latter case, her Speed stage is reset to 0, but this move gains 20 BP per Speed stage above 0.
Moves: Pin Missile, Hyper Beam, Magical Leaf, Solar Beam, Fire Spin, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Will-O-Wisp, Swift, Weather Ball, Rock Tomb, Bullet Seed, Icicle Spear, Mud Shot, Rock Blast, Brine, Avalanche, Psycho Cut, Venoshock, Electroweb, Air Slash, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Fire Blast, Tri Attack, Sludge Bomb, Spikes, Shadow Ball, Heat Wave, Muddy Water, Toxic Spikes, Aura Sphere, Seed Bomb, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Power Gem, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Flash Cannon, Leaf Storm, Gunk Shot, Stealth Rock, Sludge Wave, Electro Ball, Scald, Hurricane, Dazzling Gleam, Smack Down, Infestation, Shock Wave, Water Pulse, Incinerate, Double-Edge, Extreme Speed, Quick Attack, Dragon Ascent, Fly, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, U-turn, Defog, Detect, Gen 5+ universal TMs
Stats: 76/112/68/123/87/54 | 520 BST

Form: Rebecca Anderson (Airborne)
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Speed Boost
Stats: 76/97/78/103/82/130 | 566 BST (-15 Atk, +10 Def, -20 SpA, -5 SpD, +76 Spe)

Mega Evolution: Demon Rebecca (Grounded)
Stone: Rebecca's Demon Crystal
Type: Dark/Normal
Ability: Long Reach
Stats: 76/138/107/143/94/62 | 620 BST (+26 Atk, +39 Def, +20 SpA, +7 SpD, +8 Spe)

Form: Demon Rebecca (Airborne)
Type: Dark/Flying
Ability: Drawing Dead (from Saffron)
Stats: 76/123/117/123/89/138 | 666 BST
Note: Airborne Rebecca Anderson can Mega Evolve into Airborne Demon Rebecca. (Think M4A Mimikyu.)
(Also, the blue-haired girl is a separate character named Shar.)

Reasoning: Cinque's childhood friend, nicknamed Becky, becomes the Hero of Pastillage after Nanami joins the fray. Accordingly, she gains the sacred "sword" Mercurius, which she transforms into either a sniper rifle or a rocket broom. This suits her best because she is not athletic like the other two heroes (so Normal makes sense as her primary type), but she is something of an FPS junkie.
Most of her movepool is inspired by Bullet Cards, in which crystalline energy is stored to be unleashed to a destructive effect. Namely, she gets TMs/TRs of projectiles (and similar) that damage others, in addition to Drawing Dead as an airborne demon.
The rest comes from the rocket broom form of Mercurius, and Long Reach in her grounded forms allows the moves to make sense even with the sniper rifle. In particular, Dragon Ascent goes by the following description: "After soaring upward, the user attacks its target by dropping out of the sky at high speeds[...]", while Sucker Punch (JP: Surprise Attack) is a possible description of the air raids in which Pastillage specializes. The rocket broom also gives Flying typing, just as Celesteela and Mega Maple have it. (Speed Boost as well, in the latter vein.)
Before her first departure from Flonyard (Cinque's second), the Demon Lord Valério creates a Demon Crystal for her, allowing her to temporarily transform into an adult as Cinque and Gaul do with their Hero Crystals. (Houndoom supports the association of demons with Dark typing.) She loses Speed Boost in her airborne demon form because she uses the Demon Crystal purely to gain power.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Reposting
1640216761405.png

Pokémon: Ramiel
Franchise/Origin: Evangelion Series
Type: Electric/Normal
Abilities: Levitate / Impenetrable (HA)
Notable moves: A.T. Field, Laser Focus, Lock-On, Flash Cannon, Hyper Beam, Drill Run, Smart Strike, Sharpen, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Zap Cannon, Solar Beam, Particle Beam, Iron Defense, Reflect, Light Screen, Signal Beam, Dazzling Gleam,
Custom elements:
  • Impenetrable: Takes half damage from all attacks and is immune to status conditions, but critical hits deal 2.5x damage to it instead.
  • A.T. Field: Normal | Status | - BP | -% Acc. | 5 PP (Max 8) | Protects against all moves, including moves and abilities that can ignore most protection, Z-Moves, and Max Moves. Unlike most protection moves, its success rate doesn't decay with each use. +6 Priority.
  • Particle Beam: Normal | Special | 150 BP | -% Acc. | 5 PP (Max 8) | Always strikes the target, even if in the sky or underground. Breaks through protection, but with 75% damage. If the target tries to switch out when this move is used, strikes them before switching out. Hits everything for neutral damage. -5 Priority.
Stats: 90/60/180/150/120/30 (630 BST)
Reasoning: Everyone's favorite screaming crystal, the 5th/6th Angel here is also knows as the Angel of Thunder, so Electric/Normal would seem fitting for it. Stats are referring to how its shell is supposedly inpenetrable, but its mostly thanks to its giant A.T. Field, and also how its beams are some of the most powerful of any Angel, but its also very slow to give off the "flying fortress" idea it has. The stats are also made of multiples of 5 multiplied by 6th, so it would seem fitting to do that. Levitate's for it floating, and Impenetrable references the powerful defenses even more, but at the cost of critical hits hitting for more damage. Particle Beam mostly acts as secondary Normal STAB, as Boomburst is better (it and Hyper Voice for its screeches in Rebuild), but its basically an overpowered Hyper Beam that tracks them and pierces defenses. Lock-On and Laser Focus also fit into this. Other Electric and Fire-type moves are there to reference its beams and also for coverage. It can also shapeshift in Rebuild, so it gets a few more moves to reference its "Shield" formation, mostly defensive moves and Sharpen. Finally, Drill Run and Smart Strike are for its little drill thing it uses to get into the Geo-Front.

In celebration of the Wiggles taking out #1 on Triple J's Hottest 100 of 2021 with their cover of Elephant, here's the Purple Wiggle. Might get around to adding other Wiggles later.

Wake Up, Jeff!
Pokemon: Jeff Wiggle
Franchise:
Wiggles
Type:

Ability: Comatose
Notable Moves: Sing, Hyper Voice, Boomburst, Teatime, Belly Drum, U-Turn, Shift Gear, Gear Grind, Surf.
Stats: 75 / 98 / 70 / 112 / 70 / 75 (500 BST)

Reasoning: Jeff Wiggle, aka Purple Wiggle, is a character from the most popular Australian music act of all time. Jeff Wiggle's signature trait is being able to fall asleep anywhere and not being able to be woken up, hence the ability, Comatose. Moves such as Sing and Hyper Voice of course come from being a singer in a musical act. U-Turn, Shift Gear and other driving-related moves comes from Big Red Car while berry and food related moves come from Fruit Salad, Hot Potato, etc. Surf comes from the song, Surfer Jeff.

If I get around to making the other Wiggles, each one will be slightly different with their typing, ability and some moves. In Jeff Wiggle's case he is the mechanic of the Big Red Car so has been given secondary steel typing.

1642946694906.png

Pokémon: Asakura Yoh

Franchise/Origin: Shaman king

Type: Fighting-Ghost

Ability: Defiant

Notable moves: Sacred sword, Leaf blade, Swords dance, Shadow sneak, Sucker punch, Night slash, Phantom force, Slash, smart strike.

Signature move: Amida Slash (originally Amida-Style: Vacuum Buddha Slash): The pokemon sends a swift slash, creating a powerful shockwave. This move uses the opposing pokemon's special defense (physical) (90 power)

Stats: 70/110/60/50/95/100

Mega Evolution: (Spirit of Sword)

1642946732330.png

Stats: 70/140/50/70/110/120

Ability: Sharp-Soul: Any slash moves get boosted by 1.3% (Sacred sword, Leaf balde, Slash, Fury cutter, Night slash, Etc)

Reasoning: First of all, his type is due to his powers in the series. He is a shaman, which can connect with the spirits to make an oversoul or spirit integrate. His spirit is Amidamaru and in the lore, Amidamaru is famous for being a fierce warrior 600 years in the past. His signature move is based on one of his main moves in the series, originally named Amida-Style: Vacuum Buddha Slash, which does the same thing the move does. His mega is his most powerful oversoul (the soul takes over an object, not the person) named Spirit Of Sword.

primary colours for the win

(Resub)

"This is what's inside your heart right now. A sky that has become this lovely will not always remain sunny. There will be times when rain will fall and storms will carry on. The scenery will change, but if it is left alone, it will stay changed forever. For that, you must continue to fight, because that is to live. To live is to fight."
Pokémon: Shinku
Franchise/Origin: Rozen Maiden
Type:
fairy.png
grass.png

Abilities: Flower Veil
Other Moves:
4-move-physical.png
: Spirit Break, Petal Blizzard, Grassy Glide, Pin Missile, Pursuit, Assurance, Punishment, Counter, Low Kick, Reversal, Rock Smash, Drain Punch, Wake-Up Slap, Low Sweep, Aerial Ace, Acrobatics, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Spike Cannon, False Swipe, Retaliate, Psycho Cut, Smart Strike
4-move-special.png
: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Misty Explosion, Petal Dance, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Silver Wind, Snarl, Final Gambit, Shadow Ball, Tri Attack, Terrain Pulse, Psychic, Stored Power, Power Gem
4-move-status.png
: Moonlight, Flower Shield, Aromatherapy, Grassy Terrain, Spiky Shield, Memento, Snatch, Torment, Quash, Sunny Day, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Spikes, Hail, Swords Dance, Follow Me, Wish, Me First, Work Up, Laser Focus, Light Screen, Calm Mind, Imprison, Healing Wish, Instruct, Rain Dance, Life Dew
Signature move:
Rozen Revival –
fairy.png
4-move-status.png
– N/A – 10 PP – N/A – Lunar Dance clone.
Stats: 72/105/65/115/75/93 (BST: 525)

Reasoning: Primary Fairy-type due to the similarity of Rozen Maiden's thematics to the Pinocchio fairy-tale. Shinku has appeared in SINoALICE, mostly a story derived from such fairy tales. Her rose theming, itself already seen in the Budew realmon family give her the partial Grass type, though does not carry the actual characteristics of the rose plant itself thus the lack of moves usually seen on other Grass-types like Seed Bomb and Leech Seed. Her only ability is Flower Veil due to being a partial Fairy-type, even if she does carry the actual Grass-type, something that she can actually take advantage of in Single Battles. Petal Blizzard and Petal Dance are still STAB moves that are related to her usage of such rose petals for battle in the Alice Game, however, the rose petals she commands herself can transform into needles/spikes useful for various properties, thus Spike Cannon, Pin Missile, Spiky Shield, and Spikes, the latter something the Budew line also gets access to. Having some Fighting moves in her movepool is a result to Shinku trying to use physical punches/kicks to fight her sisters in the Alice Game, though to allegedly not in great effect due to the lack of high-powered attacks like Jump Kick/High Jump Kick and Focus Punch. Her signature move can be described in a spoiler-like manner: the end of the manga has her sacrificing her own life to revive the other Rozen Maidens so that they can possibly live happier lives. Shinku already learns Memento, Destiny Bond, Misty Explosion, and Healing Wish as moves that rely on fainting in one way or another. As Rozen Revival is a strictly better version of Healing Wish due to being based on Cresselia's Lunar Dance, it can have great potential with her fragile defenses since Cresselia would rather wall its foes to death than immediately off itself with Lunar Dance. The majority of Shinku's base stats are multiples of 5 owing to her status as the fifth member of the Rozen Maidens.

Code:
Shinku (F) @ Kebia Berry / Golden Apple
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Spirit Break
- Petal Blizzard / Shadow Sneak / Drain Punch
Code:
Shinku (F) @ Leftovers / Mental Herb
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Giga Drain / Final Gambit
- Rozen Revival / Destiny Bond
- Wish / Spikes

"Is the world too peaceful? Is the future bothersome? Is reality your enemy? Don’t worry, even if it is – life is epic."
Pokémon: Medaka Kurokami
Franchise/Origin: Medaka Box
Type:
fighting.png

Abilities: Cute Charm (HA: Trace)
Other Moves (excluding moves learned via The End):
4-move-status.png
: Taunt, Switcheroo, Quash, Parting Shot, Curse, Mimic, Attract, Captivate, Copycat, Me First
Signature move:
The End –
psychic.png
4-move-status.png
– N/A – 1 PP – —% – Sketch clone; however, if the target’s last move is a Dark or Ghost-type move, the copying mechanic of that move behaves as it was copied with Mimic, having only 5 PP and reverting back to The End after a battle is finish, thus the move is not technically in the user’s full movepool because it is non-permanent.
Stats: 62/80/50/50/65/98 (BST: 405)

Reasoning: Pure Fighting-type due to her high experience in combat and being the heir to the Kurokami Group, a conglomerate with yakuza/mafia-like behaviour and structure. She lacks the Normal-type despite her low stats more fitting for average humans often relegated to civilian status because of her status as an Abnormal, humans bestowed supernatural powers. Her Primary Ability is Cute Charm because of being “fortunate” enough to be the main female protagonist of her source material AND the number one source of fanservice in it. This also includes naturally learning Attract and Captivate to show off her attractiveness without resorting to her main superpower: the art of power copying, which is represented mainly with her signature move based on her Abnormality, The End, which is a slightly tweaked version of Sketch that still does a damn good job copying moves like Smeargle does. As power copying is her main game, not even The End can satisfy her zeal to imitate others’ powers and succeed at using them. Thus, she naturally learns Mimic, Copycat, and Me First which allows her alternative ways to grab her foes’ moves during an actual, competitive battle. Her Hidden Ability is Trace, copying the foe’s current ability like Mimic does with moves, until the user switches out. Due to the nature of The End, she gains a movepool much larger than Mew, but slightly lower than that of Smeargle, because there are only five permanent Dark/Ghost moves (of varying usability) she can learn, because The End can’t give her more Dark/Ghost moves other than those five permanently. To balance out her giant movepool, her base stats, as teased earlier, total up to a (still) quite bad BST of 405, slightly higher than that of Delcatty, which could possibly give her a better chance at viability than her inspiration Smeargle, which currently is stuck in Untiered because of Smeargle’s worse stats. Only her physical Attack and Speed are even good enough to work well if she wants to use most damaging moves. Due to having much better stats than Smeargle, her inability to insert most Dark and Ghost-type moves in her movepool due to The End’s unique limitation slightly balances her out so she doesn’t break the metagame; because many of the Dark and Ghost type moves that she can’t learn are VERY useful. At least she gets Taunt and Parting Shot.

Code:
Medaka Kurokami (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore / Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin / Defog
- U-turn / Parting Shot
Code:
Medaka Kurokami (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

"Your eyes are sharp — but my sword technique isn't so easy to see through!"
Pokémon: Stella Vermillion
Franchise/Origin: Chivalry of a Failed Knight (JP: Rakudai Kishi no Calvary)
Type:
fire.png
dragon.png

Abilities: Defiant/Competitive (HA: Desperado Excess)
Signature ability - Desperado Excess – Combination of Berserk and Download. Every time the user's HP falls below 50% of their max HP, their Attack or Sp. Atk stats rises by one stage, depending on the weaker defensive stat of the Pokémon that caused the effect to trigger (lower Defense or Sp. Def).
Other Moves:
4-move-physical.png
: Sacred Fire, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Flaming Sword (from Tahu Toa in CCEX), Outrage, Dragon Rush, Dual Chop, Cut, Quick Attack, Slash, Thrash, False Swipe, Retaliate, Counter, Reversal, Revenge, Superpower, Close Combat, Sacred Sword, Aerial Ace, Acrobatics, Stomping Tantrum, Stone Edge, Fury Cutter, Lunge, Solar Blade, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Assurance, Night Slash, Lash Out
4-move-special.png
: Ember, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Overheat, Flame Burst, Incinerate, Inferno, Mystical Fire, Burning Jealousy, Dragon Rage, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Swift, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Scorching Sands, Scald, Solar Beam, Extrasensory, Psyshock, Stored Power, Snarl, Dazzling Gleam
4-move-status.png
: Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp, Dragon Dance, Focus Energy, Swords Dance, Helping Hand, Me First, After You, Work Up, Hold Hands, Laser Focus, Spite, Rain Dance, Agility, Calm Mind, Imprison, Haze, Hail, Fake Tears, Flatter, Snatch, Torment, Quash, Sweet Kiss
Stats: 103/109/70/100/73/100 (BST: 555)

Reasoning: Fire-type due to pyrokinetic, fire manipulation abilities, Dragon-type due to various thematises with her Blazer based powers, with a dangerous rage-based technique that allows her to combine both human and draconic traits in her Excessive Awakening state (with the rage seen in the STAB move Outrage). Her base stats are mixed attacking stats, with the same base Speed stat as fire-based draconic realmon Charizard, which may have a link to Stella Vermillion's personality via Ash Ketchum's own Charizard in the anime. Having both Defiant and Competitive as non-hidden abilities allow her to mix and match both abilities' beneficial effects so that the lack of one or the other results in her having more bias to a certain attack category than what her base stats may suggest. Desperado Excess is also a reference to her Excessive Awakening ability, thematically making this signature and Hidden ability a mix of Zen Mode and Power Construct as well as the already stated Berserk and Download. Her Device, named Laevateinn, is thematically a flaming sword, thus the obvious move that is originally from Tahu Toa from Expanded Crossover Chaos.

Code:
Stella Vermillion (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Outrage
- Close Combat / Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
Code:
Stella Vermillion (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA  / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Dazzling Gleam / Focus Blast
Code:
Stella Vermillion (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Desperado Excess
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flamethrower
- Scorching Sands
- Haze / Scald

View attachment 389399"
"but there's no way you're scared, because... YOU ARE FILLED WITH BRAVERY"
Name: Vital! Sans (although Delta! Sans and Vital! sans work)
Type: Ghost/Fighting
Series: Undertale AU/ Ultratale/DeltaTale/VitalTale
Abilities: Scrappy/Iron Fist/Bravery*
New Ability; Bravery: if Ultra (or other thing here)! Sans, changes to Soul Empowered if at 1/2 max HP or less at less at end turn.
Stats: 70/80/55/75/65/170 [BST 515]

Bravery Stats: 105/95/65/90/80/185 [BST 620]
(all stats increased by 15 except for Def which is by 10 and HP by 35)
Moves: Same as Normal Sans, Misty Explosion, Detect, Close Combat, Counter, Endure, Coaching, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Mega Punch, Shadow Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunder punch, Reversal, Bulk up, and Seismic Toss.

Reasoning: This Sans had absorbed the soul of bravery granting him a better yet bulkier statline, changed secondary typing to Fighting and gave a fair amount of both Fighting type moves and punching moves, although Endure, Coaching, and Misty Explosion coming from the fight he had with Cross Sans. and since we already have a sans in the other Workshop, Ultra Sans will have the same basic moves. His special ability, Bravery comes from both his battles where he is Filled with Bravery. Changed Sturdy to Scrappy due to his non elemental punching affecting other sans (the ones that can take hits anyways).

View attachment 389446
''Maybe... they don't have as much freedom as we think."
Name: Remi
Series: Unordinary (Webtoon)
Type: Electric
Abilities: Galvanize/Transistor
stats: 75/80/75/100/90/90 [520] (Increased stats by 5 again except for HP)
Moves; Discharge, Thunder, Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Thunderpunch, Volt-Switch, Chargebeam, Wild Charge, charge, Rising voltage, Zap Cannon, Charm, baby doll-eyes, calm mind, taunt, Endure, Encore, Rest, Acrobatics, extreme speed, quick attack, shockwave, mega punch, Encore, endeavor, fake out, block, confide, retaliate, strength, take down, workup, taunt, fake tears, snarl, low sweep, counter, agility, ally switch, and psyche up.

Reasoning: Generc electric user with a decently sized movepool outside of stab, Like others in the Unordinary verse, she relies on her ability in order to fight others. She is normally one of the cinamon rolls and level headed characters of the series, hence baby doll eyes, Calm mind, and Psyche up. even though I did change the stats from what I originally sent into the workshop in the discord, I did it for balance so she can reasonably be seen at least as a set up sweeper. Remi relies on the range and speed (as well as the obvious electrical part) her ability grants her. I removed some moves I do not see her using and gave her Encore.

"Let's High five the sky together!"
Name: Number 39: Utopia
Series: Yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal
Type: Flying/Fighting
Abilities: Adaptability, Mold Breaker and Defiant
stats: 105/95/90/90/95/90 [555]
Moves: Slash, Swords Dance, Protect and Spiky Shield, Cut, Leaf blade, Sacred Sword, Air slash, Light screen and reflect, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Quick Guard, Subsitute, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Endure, Retaliation, Fury Attack, Giga Impact, Morning Sun, Return, Trump Card, and Double Team

Z-Move (if 2 Xyz Materials (because there is not a good reference to use.) is held while knowing Sacred Sword): Rising Sun Slash (Fighting type. Acc:-. Pow: 140)

New Move: High Five the Sky (Pow:- Acc:- PP:5. Type; Flying) The user's next attack ignores protection (ie. Subsitute, Protect, Detect, Max Guard, etc.)

Reasoning: Has a sword, so sword moves, and part flying is because it's always seen using those wings to fly above the ground, and the fighting aura of it's user is the reason it is part fighting. Quick Guard, Protect, and Endure because of Utopia's effect to negate any attack, including it's own which leads into Swords Dance. Double Team is a reference to Utopia Double, which is just a ensure way to use the protag's fav strat, using utopia's effect before using the spell; Double or nothing which lets Utopia attack again but doing double the battle damage. Morning Sun and Trump card are also a ref to the protag, High Five the Sky quote for Morning Sun (Utopia also has a upgraded form also having sun in the name, C39: Sun Ray Utopia). and the most infamous move in the final BIG duel, just getting the very draw you need to win is referenced by Trump card.

Z move is just the signature attack of it. Changed the New move because effect didn't feel right so just made it make sure it did damage anyways.
Adaptability is the same as Swords dance for reference, Mold Breaker because of the anime's Number Rule even though it is very stretchy here. Defiant same reason for the protection stuff.

Last edited:
71EAC907-5FC8-4017-8F5E-6543F7102B75.jpeg

Objection!
Name: Phoenix Wright
Series: Ace Attorney
Type: Normal/Psychic
BST: 85/108/65/75/85/110- 518
Signature Ability: Cornered
Cornered: Prevents Switching but only if the opponent is at 40% or lower
Moves: Objection, Pursuit, Counter, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Foresight, Taunt
Signature Move- Objection is a 80 bp normal type move that increases 1.3 times in power if the opponent misses and attack
Reasoning: Phoenix Wright is a human lawyer so thats why he is normal type how ever he is friends with spirit channelers and through these spirit channelers he has a device called a magatama which allows him to see if a person is lying so he is part psychic type cuz of the magatama. Phoenix‘s whole motif in. His home series is catching peoples mistakes and contraddictions and capitalizing on them to find who really committed a crime so I made his kit specialized on trapping his opponents and capitliaizing on their mistakes with his ability and his signature move. his role will he be as an excellent revenge killer who can punish opponents for choosing inaccurate moves just like he traps witness in their lies and contradictions.

View attachment 401522
Objection!
Name: Phoenix Wright
Series: Ace Attorney
Type: Normal/Psychic
BST: 85/108/65/75/85/110- 518
Signature Ability: Cornered
Cornered: Prevents Switching but only if the opponent is at 40% or lower
Moves: Objection, Pursuit, Counter, Zen Headbutt, Close Combat, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Foresight, Taunt
Signature Move- Objection is a 80 bp normal type move that increases 1.3 times in power if the opponent misses and attack
Reasoning: Phoenix Wright is a human lawyer so thats why he is normal type how ever he is friends with spirit channelers and through these spirit channelers he has a device called a magatama which allows him to see if a person is lying so he is part psychic type cuz of the magatama. Phoenix‘s whole motif in. His home series is catching peoples mistakes and contraddictions and capitalizing on them to find who really committed a crime so I made his kit specialized on trapping his opponents and capitliaizing on their mistakes with his ability and his signature move. his role will he be as an excellent revenge killer who can punish opponents for choosing inaccurate moves just like he traps witness in their lies and contradictions.
Phoenix Wright comes from a video game, and is thus not eligible for CCEX. For video game crossovers, check out Crossover Chaos.

"It's my world, and we're all livin' in it!"

Name: Milo Murphy
Franchise/Origin: Milo Murphy's Law
Type: Normal
Ability: Murphy's Law*/Unaware
Notable moves: Rock Slide, Avalanche, Hurricane, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Eruption, Muddy Water, Thunder, Blizzard, Wood Hammer, Grav Apple, Protect, Substitute, Soft-boiled, Heal Bell, Safeguard, Encore, Inevitable Disaster*
Signature Ability:
Murphy's Law - Moves with less than 100% accuracy have their accuracy reduced by 1/3. Negative secondary effects (like Psychic's SpDef drop or Thunderbolt's para chance) have their chances doubled, beneficial secondary effects (like Charge Beam's SpAtk boost) have their chances halved. All moves have a higher chance to land a critical hit.
Signature Moves:
Inevitable Disaster - 120 BP | Normal | Physical | 10 PP | 100% Accuracy | Hits two turns after the move is used
Stats: 130/70/90/60/90/85

Reasoning: The descendant of the original Murphy that Murphy's Law was named after, Milo is a pretty unlucky dude. Whenever he's around, disaster after disaster strikes him and the people around him. This is reflected in his unique ability, Murphy's Law, which makes everyone's lives harder by spreading bad luck around. It effects the enemy just as much as Milo, because Milo is just as much a danger to himself as he is to everyone else. Despite all this bad luck, Milo is a chipper optimist who is unfazed by the calamities he lives with. This is reflected by his hidden ability, letting him ignore even the most imminent of danger.

Milo's offensive movepool is full of moves based on natural disasters and other assorted natural mishaps; from avalanches and earthquakes to falling trees to falling trees and sudden meteor impacts. With all of this bad luck keeping Milo in his toes, he makes sure to always come prepared, and so he touts a useful array of supportive and defense-oriented moves.

Milo endures constant punishment as a result of his bad fortune, so he's built up quite a tolerance for it. This is reflected in his beefy HP and solid defensive stats. However, Milo is a kind boy and isn't much of a fighter, reflected in his underwhelming attacking stats. Milo also has decent-ish but not incredibly speed - he's pretty fast from all his experience running from disaster, but is still just a fairly ordinary middle schooler in terms of physical capability.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
resubs of Demon Slayer since its pretty hot rn

LMAO I forgit don't look at tgese if your an anime only I went ALL IN

View attachment 258423
Pokémon: Giyu Tomioka
Franchise: Demon Slayer
Type:

Stats: 80 / 130 / 75 / 77 / 80 / 103 | BST: 545
Abilities: Hyper Cutter / Own Tempo | HA: Red Nichirin Blade
Red Nichirin Blade - Cutting / Blade moves apply the Heal Block effect
Movepool: Swords Dance, Slash, Psycho Cut, Waterfall, Liquidation, Whirlpool, Muddy Water, Surf, Close Combat, Aqua Jet, Smart Strike, Razor Wind, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Aerial Ace, Endure, False Swipe, X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Flip Turn, Rain Dance, Soak, Scald, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave
Signature Moves: Constant Flux |
| Physical | 75 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | The move's base power increases by 5 after every consecutive hit. Base Power caps after 10 turns.
Dead Calm |
| Status | - | 5 PP | - Accuracy | Protects user from all damage dealing moves. if opponent makes contact while move is active, Giyu's speed is raised by 1 stage.
Flavour/Design: Giyu Tomioka is the Water Hashira and is a master swordsman in Demon Slayer. He is a calm and collected warrior and is known as a man of few words. His personality seems to be that of being reserved. Its typing reflects him being a swordsman who specializes in the water breathing technique, his abilities reference his personality and him having a big ol sword, with Intrepid Sword in particular being a nod to him having a red nichirin sword. His movepool not only reference general swordsmanship, but also the several breathing techniques he has mastered. Constant Flux is the the most powerful water breathing style, and Dead Calm is a water breathing style that he himself invented.
Competitive Analysis: Giyu is a very powerful wallbreaker, with Intrepid Sword giving him an immediate boost to break past tough to crack walls, and even makes Choice Scarf sets very viable. SD + Constant Flux has a decent chance of being able to break past even the toughest of walls once he gets going.

Broken. Basic. Best Boy.
View attachment 258690
Pokémon: Tanjirou Kamado
Franchise: Demon Slayer
Type:

Stats: 90 / 122 / 81 / 86 / 70 / 91 | BST: 540
Abilities: Justified / Red Nichirin Blade | HA: Hinokami*
Hinokami: Turns user's Water type moves into Fire type and Doubles their power
Red Nichirin Blade - Cutting / Blade moves apply the Heal Block effect
Movepool: Swords Dance, Slash, Psycho Cut, Waterfall, Liquidation, Whirlpool, Muddy Water, Surf, Close Combat, Aqua Jet, Smart Strike, Razor Wind, Air Slash, Sacred Sword, Aerial Ace, Endure, False Swipe, X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Rain Dance, Soak, Scald, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave, Dragon Dance, Will O Wisp, Mystical Fire, Morning Sun, Fiery Dance, Odor Sleuth, Heal Bell, Headbutt, Head Smash, Helping Hand
Signature Move: Constant Flux |
| Physical | 75 BP | 10 PP | 100% Acc | The move's base power increases by 5 after every consecutive hit. Base Power caps after 10 turns.
See-Through World |
| Status | - BP | 5 PP | - Acc | User sacrifices 33% of its health and raises all of its stats by 1 stage, applies Odor Sleuth effect on foe.
Signature Z-Move: Dance of the Fire God |
| Physical | 220 BP | Base Move: Constant Flux | Ignores abilities while doing damage. Requires the crystal Tanjium Z.
Flavour/Design: Tanjirou is the main protag of Demon Slayer, and is a practitioner of the Water Breathing Style. He is a kind hearted individual who always looks at the bright side of things and always shows compassion for humans and demons alike. He has a very strong sense of smell, and a strong sense of Justice, which drives him to become a Demon Slayer to avenge the murder of his family and the transformation of his sister into a demon (Justified). Like Giyu, he gained the ability to transform his sword to be a Red Nichirin blade, that neuters high tier demon regen (Intrepid Sword). In a fight versus a lower moon demon, he recalled a dance passed down from his father called the Hinokami Kagura, which was later revealed to be the previously thought to be lost Sun breathing technique, and used it to defeat said demon. (Hinokami). He is also one of the few demon slayers to be able to access the see-through world, which allows users to eliminat their intent and become untracable to their foes, while also greatly boosting their power.
Competitive Analysis: Tanjirou is certainly the most colourful Demon Slayer i subbed, as his abilities provide him with a vast list of different sets which all have very different counters. From Choice Band Intrepid Sword sets, to SD Hinokami sets on Sun teams.

Last edited:
excuse me real quick
funny medieval superman.png

Pokémon: Kal
Origin: Superman: Kal
Type: Steel/Fire
Ability: Steelworker / Justified / Solar Power
Stats: 100/135/105/105/85/95 (625)
Notable Moves: Iron Head, Bullet Punch, Flash Cannon, Sacred Sword, Slash, Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Fire Punch, Heat Wave, Morning Sun, Bulk Up, Mega Punch, Sky Uppercut, Hurricane, Solar Beam, Close Combat, Superpower, Rototiller
Reasoning: It's medieval Superman! He's largely similar to his normal self. He trades Flying for Fire because he's thematically associated with fire and only flies twice (and one is ambiguous), and Bulletproof for Steelworker because bullets didn't exist at the time and he's a blacksmith. He also loses a bit of Speed for HP because his durability factors majorly into his final fight, whereas he doesn't seem terribly faster than Lex in combat. He also gets some more Fire STAB, some sword moves because he uses a sword he made himself (which is implied to become the Sword in the Stone), and Rototiller because he's a super-strong farmboy who should have it already.

yeah, phoenix wright is technically illegal so no one's gonna vote for him lol

G-Luke's Tanjirou Kamado
leafsaber47's Stella Vermillion
stinky potato's Asakura Yoh

Slate #51
Theres no theme binch

This slate's winners are G-Luke, leafsaber47, and Mygavolt with Tanjirou Kamado, Stella Vermillion, and Millipede. Leafsaber47 has acquired the rank Cross Epoch.

theres no theme

slate ends on March 20 hopefully​

(Elephant-ish Noises)
Pokémon: Titanosaurus
Origin: Godzilla
Type: Water
Ability: Sound-Weak (Sound moves deal 1.3x damage to this pokemon.) / Swift Swim / Strong Jaw (HA)
Stats: 85 / 125 / 80 / 105 / 80 / 85
Notable Moves: Whirlwind, Whirlpool, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Thunderous Kick, Brick Break, Roar, Boomburst, Dive, Crunch, Bite, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Hurricane, Lunge, Psychic Fangs, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Reasoning: Titanosaurus can generate gale-force winds (or a whirlpool, if underwater) by swinging his tail fan. These winds can reach speeds of up to 320 meters per second. These winds were strong enough to blow away buildings and vehicles and even knocked Godzilla off his feet. (thus Whirlwind and Whirlpool. also the tail moves and hurricane.)

Despite his weight, Titanosaurus is capable of jumping to impressive heights. He used this ability to knock two fighter jets out of the air. (thus Lunge.)

A primarily aquatic creature, Titanosaurus can breathe underwater and swim very efficiently at a speed of 200 kilometers per hour in addition to walking on land. (thus Water type and Swift Swim, and dive as well)

Titanosaurus possesses enormous physical strength, sufficient to lift the 20,000-ton Godzilla off the ground with a bite and send him flying with a kick. Titanosaurus was more than a match for Godzilla in close combat, pummeling him with punches and kicks, and was even able to lift Godzilla clear off the ground using only the grip of his jaw. (thus Strong Jaw, punch moves, bite moves and thunderous kick)

In Godzilla: Unleashed, Titanosaurus can expel a sonic wave from his mouth that damages other monsters. This ability is somewhat ironic given that sonic waves were Titanosaurus' greatest weakness in his film appearance. (thus boomburst)

Supersonic waves interfere with the control mechanism Dr. Mafune fitted onto Titanosaurus' head, and cause him tremendous pain. The sonar on the Akatsuki II and INTERPOL's sonic wave oscillator were sufficient to render Titanosaurus completely incapacitated. (thus Sound-Weak)

Roar is obvious. stats should be pretty clear, too.

thanks wikizilla!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)