[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack, before this thread closes, would you CMT for the HP Ice Zapdos? Could you replace Roost with Heat Wave? I'd like an EV spread of 252 HP / 144 SpAtk / 112 Spd (unless you perhaps have other suggestions?). Lmk, thanks!
Since that's Edith's Zapdos and it was the wish of the OT to share it with anybody who needs one, I'll send you a copy for free. Want UT or trained?

EDIT: I'm not taking requests after this post.

I can clone again, so I'm back in business. Though I seriously need to update this thread.

Copies of my UT Modest Cresselia are now available, in case anyone is interested.
(Not sure what trained moveset to add to this thread yet. I'm open to suggestions.)

Cresselia ♀ ** "Moona Lisa"
Ability: Levitate
Level 50 (untrained)
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
- Mist
- Aurora Beam
- Future Sight
- Slash
caught by me on my ΩR (nicknamed "Moona Lisa")

I can clone again, so I'm back in business. Though I seriously need to update this thread.

Copies of my UT Modest Cresselia are now available, in case anyone is interested.
(Not sure what trained moveset to add to this thread yet. I'm open to suggestions.)

Cresselia ♀ ** "Moona Lisa"
Level 50 (untrained)
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
- Mist
- Aurora Beam
- Future Sight
- Slash
caught by me on my ΩR (nicknamed "Moona Lisa")

I guess a bulky Calm Mind set could work.

Moona Lisa (Cresselia) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psychic/Psyshock
- Moonlight

I can send you a copy of Edith's Zapdos for free, but didn't see anything I would trade my Landorus for.
If you can help me with zapdos it would be awesome... I have a tournament next week and I am desperately trying to complete my showdown team for the tournament. :) is it untouched?

I'm in the process of overhauling this thread and decided to only add the most valuable Pokémon I have for now (flawless nicknamable shinies, flawless legendaries, etc.), which is why it's pretty empty atm.

Honestly...
at this point I have all the battle ready Pokémon that I'll ever need and don't really need to trade for more, but I might add a new BR Giveaway section to this thread, when I have more time for trades.

Expect more updates in the coming days once I sort through my boxes. I'm starting to believe that I should get Poké Bank after all...

PS: I'm working on another project with a few people from around here, that takes up most of the time that I'm willing to invest in Pokemon right now. ^^

PPS: The rare ball females list will be back shortly once I had time to double check and update it.

~ Events ~

Pachirisu ♀
Level 50 (untouched)
Item: Sitrus Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
Impish Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
- Nuzzle
- Follow Me
- Super Fang
- Protect
I downloaded this during this year's German/Austrian VGC Nationals (박세준 / 05165)
Fully-Redistributable
CMT for this Event Pachi please. Sorry if I busted in during your overhaul.

If you want I'll give you Semi-Redis rights to my Suicune

CMT for this Event Pachi please. Sorry if I busted in during your overhaul.

If you want I'll give you Semi-Redis rights to my Suicune
No problem, the thread is still open. There just isn't much in it right now.
Would you trade it for your Net Ball Latios? I don't need no redis rights. It would be for my personal use only. ^^

PS: I won't be able to trade for at least ~6 hours.

Last edited:
yo man cmt for your shiny gengar NN Taylor Swift.

also for event pachirisu :)
What shiny Gengar? I have multiple and none of them are listed here atm!? xD

EDIT: Did you mean this one? I might have an untouched Gastly version of this... might. Didn't find one, so I guess that this will be my first BR addition for now.

Gengar
♀

Level 100
Ability: Levitate => Shadow Tag
Timid Nature
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song, Haze, Reflect Type
bred and hatched by me on my X (nicknamable)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)