[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this for the upcoming VGC in a bit...
Blaziken ♂ @ Life Orb ** Lohgock
Ability: Speed Boost
Naive Nature
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31
EVs: trained on request
- Overheat
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
Other options: -
bred and hatched by me on my X (nicknamable)

I don't have a trade thread, but I'd be happy to make a deal with you.

I would like this for the upcoming VGC in a bit...
Blaziken ♂ @ Life Orb ** Lohgock
Ability:
Speed Boost
Naive Nature
IVs:
30/31/30/31/31/31
EVs: trained on request
- Overheat
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect
Other options: -
bred and hatched by me on my X (nicknamable)

I don't have a trade thread, but I'd be happy to make a deal with you.
Sure. What do you have to offer? Do you have a list or something?

Well I have some great competitive Pokemon, but I don't have clones of them. They are Pentagram perfect IV that I bred myself. If you could clone it for me, I'd have no issue trading any of them. I don't have an issue if you want to redistribute them either.

Exeggcute (F) lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Harvest
Hypnosis
Giga Drain
Moonlight
Natural Gift

Squirtle (M) lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Torrent
Tackle
Aqua Jet
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse

Gastly (F) lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Hypnosis
Lick
-
-

Dratini (F) lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
Wrap
Leer
Dragon Pulse
-

Foongus (F) lv. 1
31/31/31/31/31/x
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Regenerator
Absorb
-
-
-

Tyrunt (F) lv. 1 (I got this guy off wondertrade)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Strong Jaw
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Dragon Dance

Kangaskhan (F) lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Early Bird
Comet Punch
Leer
-
-

Rotom lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Astonish
Thunder Wave
Thunder Shock
Confuse Ray

Fletchling (M) lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Gale Wings
Tackle
Growl
Quick Guard
-

I am very interested in the primape could you do 252 atk and spd I need it by tomorrow at the latest for regonals I can show you what I can offer when we trade because there is a lot fc is 0748 4399 5716

I am very interested in the primape could you do 252 atk and spd I need it by tomorrow at the latest for regonals I can show you what I can offer when we trade because there is a lot fc is 0748 4399 5716
Getting the Primeape EV trained wouldn't be a problem at all.
BUT I would really need more details of your Pokémon than you could show me during a trade. So unless you're willing to write down a list of what you have to offer, I'll have to decline.

Last edited:
Heya, I could really use your Sylveon on my VGC team. I'm SO close to finishing and Sylveon is one two final Pokemon I need. CMT and see if you like anything =)

okay then all of these are at least 5iv br adamant shiny pinsr ,calm and modest br shiny milotic, shiny br jolly gyrados , shiny modest male frillish, br raichu shiny and not with fake out and encore, br jolly ha breloom,br terrakion jolly, shiny br talonflame,br aegislash shiny and not egg move wide guard, br shiny vivillion timid compound eyes, br shiny virizion jolly, br calm bold modest rotom all of which are shiny,br modest heatran, br jolly shiny ha infernape, br shiny timid manectric with hp ice, br shiny garchomp jolly ha, br shiny rhyperior adamant, br shiny bold suicune ,br adamant swampert, br shiny scizor adamant technician, br shiny entei adamant, br shiny modest gardevoir, br shiny adamant ha feraligatr, there is more but tell me if theres anything your interested in here first

and I have shiny br sylveon with hp fire

Moderator edit: Use the edit button, don't double post.

okay then all of these are at least 5iv br adamant shiny pinsr ,calm and modest br shiny milotic, shiny br jolly gyrados , shiny modest male frillish, br raichu shiny and not with fake out and encore, br jolly ha breloom,br terrakion jolly, shiny br talonflame,br aegislash shiny and not egg move wide guard, br shiny vivillion timid compound eyes, br shiny virizion jolly, br calm bold modest rotom all of which are shiny,br modest heatran, br jolly shiny ha infernape, br shiny timid manectric with hp ice, br shiny garchomp jolly ha, br shiny rhyperior adamant, br shiny bold suicune ,br adamant swampert, br shiny scizor adamant technician, br shiny entei adamant, br shiny modest gardevoir, br shiny adamant ha feraligatr, there is more but tell me if theres anything your interested in here first
Which of these did you breed/catch yourself?

timid lightling rod fake out encore the one I bred is non shiny pokeball I have one br just doesn't have perfect sp.def I have a male and female perfect 5iv pichu fake out encore lightling rod timid which I bred those pichu myself too

Depends if what you need is more of a hassle than just breeding Sylveon myself. What are you looking for?
Could you rebreed your male Dive Ball Jellicent to have a Quiet nature and these IVs 31/0/31/31/31/0?

I'm still trying to figure out what you wrote in your previous post and will let you know as soon as the report from my cryptography experts is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)