Clementine's various art gallery - [COMMISSIONS CLOSED]

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Hi peeps, welcome to my (new!!) art gallery thread
It's gonna be much cleaner than the previous one mainly because I'm going to focus on official stuff and commissions for smogon in general.
I make logos (although I mainly edit stuff, I can't draw for shit so please do not expect me to make awesome stuff like other people do), custom avatars and player banners for various tours (this is new!!!)

Commissions are now open!! Please contact me on discord (Clem#3471) for commissions! Do NOT use this thread to commission stuff. I only take commission for official stuff, such as official Custom Avatars, tournament logos, player banners, etc.

Custom Avatars for PS!

Henka.png

Team Gapdos (based on Brumirage's sprite) - PSPL IX French - Pujo - Think - Vextal - TwilightHD - SPL XI Ruiners - FCL 9 Mighty Metagross (shoutouts Altthiel for this one) - WCoP 2021 France - WCoP 2021 Canada - WCoP 2021 Asia - WCoP 2021 Oceania - WCoP 2021 Latin America - LTG - Ho3nConfirm3d - Katy - Monkey - SPL XIII Classiests - SPL XIII Raiders - SPL XIII Scooters - SPL XIII Tigers

Christmas avatars!

aeonic-xmas.png
pujo-xmas-final.png
kennedy-xmas-1.png
havi-xmas.png
repu-xmas.png
teclisxmas.png
think-xmas.png
Violet-xmas.png

Aeonic - Pujo - Kennedy - narukami - Repu - Teclis - Instruct - Think - Help Room - Violet

Player Banners

Lamp.png

MichaelderBeste2.png

pokeblade101.png

LoSconosciuto.png

soTsoT.png

Petros.png

snorlax142857.png

Betathunder.png

sunsets.png

Expulso.png

Fant'sy-Beast.png

casualdotexe.png

Lucas2543.png

Wigglytuff.png

MrCrcr.png

Gray.png

Xevara.png

teresbahji.png

Multi.png

fatfighter2.png

frostyicelad.png

benJAMIN.png

Drakonium.png

ElQuimicoDelPueblucho.png

Queso.png

Commy.png

Prosaic.png

Skimmythegod.png

Kaede.png

LittEleven.png

bbburn.png

Elgino.png

Punny.png

TheFranklin.png

yovan33321.png

mac3.png

robjr.png

bbskarm.png

atomicllamas.png

onarceus.png

beraldinho.png

Star.png

Nat.png

Cirlo.png

SenseiAxew.png

EternalSnowman.png

Feliburn.png

Meru.png

QuantumTesseract.png
Chazm.png

Greybaum.png
TheImmortal.png

PandaDoux.png
DugZa.png

jrdn.png
quojova.png

Quagg.png
Lepton.png

XxSevagxX.png
Dragonillis.png

tlenit.png
hamhamhamhamham.png

Stareal.png
The Number Man.png

Logos

PUWC-France.png
LCWC-France.png

logoranddubsopen.png

RBTT-logo-v5.png

team-deoxys.png
teamrayquaza_final.png

logo_umpl.png

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
yo I've been meaning to update that thread for a while so here we go

breadloeuf.png
made these customs for BreadLoeuf and OURLT respectively

RandsSlamII.png

RandsClassicOpen.png

and better late than never but I made some afd sprites as well, shoutouts Cake and all of HoopaCord for afd sprites in general. If you wanna show your love and support for the AFD project as a whole, go show some love in Cake's thread over here.

calyrex
articuno-galar
morpeko
morpeko-hangry
chromera

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
Since I'm done with college for this year and I'll have a bunch of free time,

commissions.png

Commissions are finally open!

As you can expect from the thread OP, I will take commissions for custom avatars, tournaments and teams logos, player cards for circuits and basically anything you think I can help you with.

Important update on April 23, I now ask for payment for custom Pokemon Sprites!! I won't go and ask for payments for previous sprites I made cause that's probably illegal(?) but yea I charge like 10/15€ (superior currency) depending on what you need. If you ask for a sprite that you won't use in the end I'll still charge you cause time is money and I do not have a lot of either of those.

Questions you might have:
• How much do you charge for a logo, custom avatar, etc?
-> I have absolutely no idea, the only thingz I kinda wanna be paid for are player banners since they take an unholy amount of time to make, and custom Pokemon Sprites. Either way, if you're willing to pay someone for something of mine, you can ask for my paypal or anything you need once the art is done!!

• How do I contact you?
-> Clem#3471 on discord, don't hesitate to PM me there if you have any question or want any information about a project.

• Do you do custom avatars from scratch?
-> I do not do trainers from scratch unfortunately, if you need one of these, I would recommend asking our incredible local artists such as Brumirage, Grapo or Irpachuza, or other great Smeargle Studios artists.
I do however make Pokemon Sprites from scratch with custom poses and all. They take a lot of time to make and all but if you give me at least a week I can do these without too much issues.
Here are some custom Pokemon sprites I made, please ask before using them if you need to:
Thundurus-80x80.png
Marowak.png
spectrier1.png

• Do you draw at all? Can you make me a logo from scratch?
-> Once again, I've been trying, but I've always been awful at drawing, if you want a custom logo ask other great artists such as: style.css, Brumirage, or ask in the Smeargle's Studio Commission thread where incredibly talented artists will be able to fulfill your requests.

• Are you Fr*nch? Does it hurt?
-> Yes and yes.

• Which software do you use?
-> I use GIMP! But I'm probably gonna give FireAlpaca a try since that's what other great pixel artists use.

• I wanna support your work but don't need art, what can I do?
-> Share my thread to your friends n family (im sure your dad needs a custom avatar), and do that for every single artist you like and wanna support. Share their threads / arts, and commission them. Alternatively, if you wanna contribute to me getting a PC that doesn't feel like it's gonna explode when I have more than 5 Chrome tabs open, you can always send me money on PayPal.

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
Back with some logos and two avatars!

Logos
ndpl-teamfrance.png
Team France, for NDWC (dont hesitate to cheer for us)
gen7open.png
Gen 7 Open for Rands Slam, more logos coming soon:tm:
HCOlogo.png
Hackmons Cup Open for Rands Slam (go sign up)
SMPL-logo.png
SMPL Logo

ukwcop.png
Team UK (WCoP) (also go team)

clementine-xmas.png
made myself a shiny new christmas-avatar
spectrier1.png
& this for team US West, idt they're gonna end up using it but it was fun to make nonetheless

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
you already know who it is, im back again with some logos
wcop2022spainlogo1.png
Made this logo for Team Spain for this edition of WCoP, shoutouts Malekith for reaching out
sinnoh-lake-guardians.png
Made this logo for that DPPPL Team

not a WCoP avatar but I made Waves' custom with some very appreciated help from Loulonlou

Waves.png

they're an incredible artist and improved a LOT recently, you should definitely check out their stuff and support their work
Here's their art gallery

Some WCoP avatars I made!

wcop2022europe, shoutouts Brumirage for the Luxray sprite
wcop2022france, im really proud of this one (also go France)
and I helped diegoblu with Spain's avatar, check out their art thread as well!

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
updating with rands slam logos n other stuff

wcor.png
WCoR Logo

multifactoryopen.png
I swear I didnt remake this one because of a typo
RandomDoublesOpen.png
n the most recent one, signup for Randdubs Open!!
ZUPL-IV.png
ZUPL IV Logo
RUWC West+Midwest.png
US West + MidWest Logo for RUWC
wcor-france.png
Team France's logo for World Cup of Randbats (go team wooooo)
cinderaceattorney.png
This is some side logo for my buddy Drafeu-kun, I thought it was dope so I'm posting it here

Finland.png
made this for Finland
teclis-zard2.png
this for Teclis
this for BDSPPL winners
this for PSPL winners (aka tournament but yall know the french rooms won this one they're just lying on the internet)
this for OMPL Winners (also it looks very weird on Smogon light mode, I should've added a darker outline for the mask :(( )

COMMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL SEPTEMBER, I'm taking a much needed break and I'll be away in August, I'll see how I feel about making stuff for free on the internet
Huge thanks to everyone who supported me during this period, I'll be back soon enough to make some (hopefully) awesome stuff
Please remember to show appreciation for artists on Smogon, most of us do this for free and some people can be quite annoying while commissioning stuff. Keep in mind that artists don't owe you anything and that we do this because we're nice & like to help people out.

that being said, Kennedy is currently balding and his head will look like a whole ass watermelon by the time he's 29

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
Hello hello hello
I made a bunch of SCL avatars this year!!
These were a lot of fun to make, and I'm also gonna post unused versions that could've been used as avatars just because it's fun
Shoutouts everyone who reached out and trusted me with these, I hope you're all happy with the results, and I can't wait to see them used on the big scene.

These are the ones I made:
Technical Machines
Circuit Breakers
Orange Islanders
Mt. Silver Foxes
Showdown Shoguns

Thanks to everyone who offered payment btw, I declined each time because I wouldn't be v fair to ask for money when I advertised my work on the commencement thread, but know that I appreciate it a lot (pay your favorite artists please)

Clementine

Done and dusted
Had to take a quick break due to my PC exploding back in September, but I'm back to update my art thread with a bunch of stuff!!

I made some quick lil logos for various tournaments
UMPL-2.png
UMPL II
bdsplc-tour.png
BDSP Last Chance Tour

• Some PS! custom avatars
durians.png
UPL Winners
blt-snorlaxes.png
BLT winners, the Spike Spiegel sprite was made by Grapo and it's absolutely insane go check their stuff out
diver+milotic-2.png
updated my own custom avatar using the scuba diver sprite made by Kyledove
j.png
Jayi's holiday avatar
aigis.png
Aigis' holiday avatar

• And of course, the player cards for this edition of Smogon Classic

Pohjis_card.png

august_card.png

GaryTheGengar_card.png

twash_card.png

SoulWind_card.png

Conflict_card.png

MDragon_card.png

Gilbertarenas_card.png

Luigi_card.png

ABR_card2-2.png

McMeghan_card.png

hellpowna_card-1.png

Jisoo_card.png

Kristyl_card.png

Isza_card.png

Yelodash_card.png

That's all for today, thanks as always for checking my stuff out and don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord (Clem#3471) if you need anything

ALSO something I don't usually do but if you would like to support my stuff and help me get a proper computer back here's my PayPal
(PLEASE don't feel pressured to send me something just because I made some art for you, if I told you I didn't want to get paid for something I meant it)

Last edited:

Clementine

Done and dusted
made quite a lot of stuff recently despite being completely overwhelmed by school work

I was given the opportunity to make Player Cards for the 34th edition of Smogon Tour playoffs
Really love the design on those, I had a blast working with these pixel sprite / more polished styles (and yes I know my math is wrong on at least one of em but I made em in like 24 hours, I'll edit them)
GiannisAntetokommo-o.png
Lusa.png

AshKetchumgamer.png
ayk.png

egalvanc.png
Luthier.png

Soulwind.png
bbeeaa.png

MichaelderBeste2.png
Twixtry.png

QWILY.png
Star.png

Finchinator.png
TJ.png

Skypenguin.png
MS3D.png

I also made Ubers Circuit cards and those are my favorites I've made in a long time, once again working with pixel sprites & more recent stuff

FC.png

Kate.png

Aberforth.png

Pohjis.png

Fogbound Lake.png

Inder.png

SiTuM.png

RichardMillePlain.png

skimmythegod.png

crying.png

entrocefalo.png

Rhmsitb.png

Exiline.png

TJ.png

Skarph.png

steelskitty.png

And I made some trainer sprites real quick

Our soon to be uploaded NDPL avatar, shoutouts Brumirage for allowing the use of her insane GMolt sprite
galarianphoenix.png

I'll update this post later with some more avatars, such as the new Help staff avatars, some new gstaff stuff and prolly xmas avatars as well

I'm gonna close my commissions, probably for a while
College is coming to an end and my job search is taking an unholy amount of time
I'll remain open for XMas Avatars, please contact me on Discord for this
Once again, don't expect me to make sprites from scratch, I suck at this and definitely don't have enough time

Aaaand as a general note this is probably one of my last posts in this thread, I'm planning on resigning in the very near future and don't think I'll have time to make art like that anymore, I'll be around for SPL Avatars cause those are always fun to make, but aside from that I'm more or less done with art stuff on Smogon
Don't be sad, there are a LOT of cool and talented artists to check out as well, I'll prolly make a list of very promising people that I encourage you work with when I'll make my last post in this thread
aight cya later

Clementine

Done and dusted
made quite a lot of stuff recently despite being completely overwhelmed by school work
some things just never change huh

HELLO I made SPL and RBTT avatars with a lot of very cool artists that I'll be recommending at the end of this post

SPL avatars:

using Kyledove's Nemona sprite
SPL XIV - Cryonicles (F) v2.png
SPL XIV - Cryonicles (M).png
based on Kyledove's Morty-Masters and Nessa-Masters sprites
SPL XIV - Raiders (M).png
SPL XIV - Raiders (F).png
SPL XIV - Raiders (M) v4.png
SPL XIV - Raiders (F) v5.png

based on Kyledove's Turo and ORAS Pokemaniac sprites, huge shoutouts Altthiel <3
based on Kyledove's Hilda-Masters and Brock-Masters sprites
Teclis asked me to make a lot of those, I'm not gonna post everything but
1673859215137.png

1673859234436.png

Overall a lot of fun, personal favorites are Tyrants-2 and the Misty previous version of the Cryonicles avatar

RBTT avatars:

RBTT being the biggest tour in PS tournaments history, we were given permission to have two team custom avatars per team sooooo
sharpclaw and I (mostly sharpie omg) worked extremely fast on those and I'm overall really happy with the designs and results

Here are the ones I made

rbtt6teamkoraidonf.png
rbtt6teamkoraidonm.png
Using Brumirage's AI Sada sprite and Kyledove's Arven-S sprite
rbtt6teampalkia.png
rbtt6teampalkiaf.png
I am SO PROUD of these omg I'm so glad Palkia managers like them
rbtt6teamzarude.png
rbtt6teamzarudef.png
Using Kyledove's ORAS Tuber and Brumirage's Sabi sprites

I have been talking about resigning for like a year or so but it's (probably) actually happening this time around
I'll close my commissions for a while, as my last-ever exams are happening this week and the next one, and then I'll be graduating and getting a job and real-life responsibilities and bullshit like that
I'll probably end up coming back? Maybe

In the meantime give love to your favorite artists and commission them and check out their insane stuff

Here are some insane spriters I very much recommend you check out for your projects!!

sharp_claw is one of the coolest users around and a great artists who's done some insane shit recently, their stuff is so good omg
Grapo is also one of my favorite artists, they're super easy to work with, extremely nice and their stuff is also insane
Brumirage may not need an introduction at this point but she definitely needs you to show appreciation for how hard she works, be nice to her this is a threat
ZacWeavile's art is also very good, they've been doing a lot of team prizes avatars lately and have been working very hard on avatars for everyone to get on PS

^ all of the above people are very much deserving of a badge (wink wink)

aight, on that note, see ya, been fun doing these!!

Clementine

Done and dusted
sup lads
I got more time lately as my internship ended and I got an actual job! now that I'm 100% done with engineering school, I actually have a lot more free time than I thought. You know what that means, commissions are open again, and I've recently been working on a lot of new stuff!!

Without further ado, here's what I've been cooking lately:

World Cup Avatars:

WCoP ended a few weeks ago and UK had a great run, I'm really proud of my mates for taking us to quarter finals of the main event.
I made some avatars for other teams as well!

Team Canada
1693596569095.png
1693596573638.png

Dawn-Masters3 sprite by Kyledove (click on their name to see their Twitter, show love & support for their incredible work)
Peony sprite by Brumirage
Ninetales-Alola sprite from the Smogon sprite project

Team US Midwest
1693596588966.png

XY Pokefan base sprite by Kyledove

Team Bangladesh
1693596607727.png

Rye sprite by Kyledove
Tapu Bulu sprite by Conyjams

Team US West:
USWest2.png

Base Gholdengo sprite by EBaruOn on Twitter

Team Oceania:
Oceania1.png
Oceania2.png

Team Belgium:
Belgium1.png
Belgium2.png

AI Turo sprite by Brumirage
Cynthia-Anime sprite by Kyledove
Armarouge sprite by KingOfThe-X-Roads - click on their name to see their DeviantArt, here's their Twitter as well.

Team UK:
UK1.png
UK2.png

Mostly did these by myself, huge shoutouts to Brumirage for the help on the wings for our male avatar.

I also made some quick edits / shrinked and fixed some Pokemon sprites on a bunch of avatars, mainly:
Germany:
Germany1.png
Germany2.png

Original Kingambit was made by OldSoulja on the Pokemon Reborn forums, here's their sprites thread on said site
I shrinked and edited it so it would fit on the required 80x80 canvas.
Blue-Masters sprite was made by Kyledove, Cynthia-Masters sprite by Brumirage.

Latin America:
LatinAmerica1.png
LatinAmerica2.png

I made the Koraidon sprite that was then edited by Irpachuza to make it shiny
N-Masters sprite was made by Kyledove, Cynthia-Gen7 was made by Brumirage

Other custom avatars:

I made keys' custom avatar recently, was a lot of fun to work on! As always, shoutouts sharpclaw and Irpachuza for reviewing everything I make and giving precious advices!
1693596822069.png

Rissoux also contacted me for their avatar, felt nice doing something a bit more simple than the above sprites
1693596855624.png

I made the UUPL Avatar when the Idols won <3
1693597067458.png
base Lisia sprite by Kyledove

I worked on MF Plooms' avatar when they won NUPL, I edited the Vileplume sprite and the incredible Horo made the trainer.
1693596912180.png

I also made other cool avatars such as:
1693596960230.png
poh's custom avy
1693596981265.png
kenn's custom avy, with the great Rowan sprite by Kyledove
1693597015533.png
1693597021011.png
Jayi's and havi's avatars, respecively
1693597103692.png

Oh, and I also made the PS Staff avatars, probably my favorite pair of avatars period
1693597163664.png
1693597170925.png

Updating everything else soon with SCL right around the corner uwu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)