Circus Roast Me Thread

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by a nazi mod

If you've ever been super bored and wasted your time browsing Reddit, you may have stumbled across r/roastme - a sub dedicated to people posting their own pictures and asking the bitter, lonely denizens of the sub to offer scathing commentary on their appearance.

Good examples of good roasting:

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART, YOU WILL GET PUT ON BLAST!

I will not require you to post a picture to be a roastee in case anyone is uncomfortable giving out their image on Smogon. (Semi)-regulars can be roasted on their mafia/Circus play. However if you are not a regular AND don't post a pic, people may not have much to go on!

The "game" here will be trying to be the best roaster for each roastee. We will keep a running tally of most-liked roast comments for each roastee so if you have the sharpest wit you can be the winner!

ROASTEES:
Yeti
Ditto
Steven Snype

Post a pic or general "roast me" post to be listed as a roastee. ONLY ROAST THOSE WHO HAVE VOLUNTEERED FOR THE PUNISHMENT PLEASE. Once someone has asked to be a roastee, you may begin roasting them to try to win best roast for that roastee.

Shouldn't need to say this but: don't go full autist and start saying stupidly-rude or creepy things. If you can't self-regulate being funny in the roast you may want to avoid posting. This is supposed to be funny.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<daletterel> yeti im pretty sure ive had more sexual engagements with men than you have
<daletterel> and im sitting on a grand total of 1

Yeti

dark saturday
what you can't see in the above image is da letter el kneeling on the ground behind ditto, face firmly implanted between his cheeks, mardi gras beads swinging against ditto's legs

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Ditto

When this picture was taken, I'm willing to bet that you wandered into a random bachelorette party and people assumed you were the stripper so they let you in. However, the actual stripper had just arrived and you're unsure whether you should steal that box of booze and book it or you should stick around to learn tips from an actual professional to save your failing business.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
i posted in the actual r/roastme a few months back, so in the interest of being lazy and not taking a new photo:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
snype looks like he owns a pair of weed-patterned socks

ditto looks like he just jerked off into that exact pair of socks

i'm not going to roast yeti because nothing's going to top penguin's post

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
the whole huggle thing creeps me out, and combined with how he looks it makes me think ditto will be the next briyella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)