Ciran draws Pokemon

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Thought the lines on their own had an early D&D art vibe to it reminiscent of the 80's.

Dungeons&Pokemon_BW.png
Dungeons&Pokemon_sketches.png

EDIT: was asked by someone if they could color it, so might as well open that option to everyone
rules: just don't remove my sig off it, show me the end result, don't make money off it, and link to this thread if you post it somewhere
Dungeons&Pokemon_coloringpage.png
thumbnail is hard to see if you're on darkmode, but it's there

Last edited:

Ciran

Queen Of Puns

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Happy PS! Wi-Fi OGA day! Theme today is ancient Egypt. Hope to see you there!

Art is based off The Book of the Dead, also called The Book of the Coming Forth by Day and/or Spells by Going Forth by Day, specifically based off of the Papyrus of Ani.

Was a sort of guide book, reference manual, and spell book to help someone get past obstacles, how to protect themself, what to say to different gods, names of places, spells to use, etc in order to reach the field of reeds, "paradise," when a person reaches the afterlife. To get to the hall of Ma'at the soul must get past various scary creatures and the god Apep. A person's soul must confess that they did not commit different sins to 42 different gods. A protective scarab over the person's heart is enchanted with the words "Do not stand as a witness against me" to prevent the person's heart from testifying against oneself, allowing them to basically lie to the gods. After this their heart is weighed against the pure feather of the goddess Ma'at under the watch of Anubis. If their heart is lighter then they are allowed to live forever in paradise with Osiris. If one's heart does not pass this test then it was eaten by Ammit. Each book of the dead is unique and was custom made for a person.

Papyrus texture free to use stock image from here.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)