SV OU Choise Specs Glimmora a nasty surprise

I always was impress of glimora very big special attack and thing that peoples wasen't using his full potencial something like the sash lead with Stealth rocks and spikes can be effective as start to a game to immidialy put them on the back foot but people starter preparing for that with lead suck a cyclizard that can take advantage of the passivity of glimora with moves like taunt and then shed tail out in to their threathing temmate. I wanted to esploit that fact by making a far mor aggressive glimmora that can leave a nasty surprise on the opponet.

The team:
Glimmora @ Choice Specs
Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Power Gem
- Earth Power
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Wave

Glimmora is the star of the show making use of all sorta of covreg option to suprise the opponet sludge wave can obliterate Grimmsnarl tryng to taking advantage of glimora to set up his screens. Earth Power can bring an oppising glimora to his sash to then limiting it off to just Stealth Rocks and energy ball in combination with tera type flyng can obliterate a great tusk tryng to stop glimmora in his track. As well if even glimmora is not very usefull againt's the opponent team can still Absorb psysical hits and responde with toxic spikes of his own

Great Tusk @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

The next pokemon great tusk Has the fuction as the tank of the team being able to spunge opposing psysical hits and responde with the creepling effect of removing opposing pokemon item with knock off or set up or get rid of opposing hazards with rapid spin

Roaring Moon @ Choice Band
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- U-turn
The next pokemon roaring moon is the big breaker of the team being able to smash trow opponent defenses and opening holes on the defensive core as well as being able to u turn out of a bad mach up to regain some momentum

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
Corvinight with his amezing defensive Type and having both u turn and one of the lucky pokemon that still has acces to defog make it an incredable pokemon. I decided to make it more specialy defensive oriented to stomac all the shadow ball flyng and special moves flyng around like the ones from gholdengo and also his water Tera Type allora it do take a surprise Flamethrower hit from chi yu And ..... i mean is a corvinight u can't go wrong with
that

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Close Combat
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

The 5th pokemon on the squad is iron valliant chosen for his fantastic mix attack potencial with close combat and moon blast super effective covreg as well as Thunderbolt and shadow ball to trash corvinight and gholdengo respectivle
His bulky is not over the top so you must be carfull at get it in to position but the already mention corvinight is a great pivot with u turn to let it come in safe and start destroy the opposition

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Trick

Last but not least we have everyone favorite subway surfer gholdengo with his over the top Ability making it one of the most dangerus pokemon if not delt correctaly His stabs shadow ball sting quite hard every pokemon with his coavreg of make it rain and focus blast to hit opposing chi yu on the swich as well as trick to ruin opposing bulky pokemon tryng to swich in like ting lu , cloadsire and blissey and his terrastalize fighting type allows it to beat chien pao 1v1 by resisting his sucker punch

Final things:
The pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/3b6c55f5dd627ea8
And Replays:
1) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1725492774-ejdjt97oam9ixpn06ezaxcwpwv1pjqrpw

2) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1725514315-gxy08ahzlqpq5w9kpbowaf5ldsoe7e6pw

3) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1725526120

4) https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1725536516

Thx for reading all of it live youre suggestions to impruve the team, and see you next time.

Last edited:
This goes in "SV OU teams," not here. They'll move you though dw.

The only thing I can think of is, are base 85s prevalent? Hlimmora is base 86, so at that point you would need max Spe basically. But if not maybe lose some for just 80s, or whichever benchmark makes sense.

:jirachi: edit: moved it

This goes in "SV OU teams," not here. They'll move you though dw.

The only thing I can think of is, are base 85s prevalent? Hlimmora is base 86, so at that point you would need max Spe basically. But if not maybe lose some for just 80s, or whichever benchmark makes sense.

:jirachi: edit: moved it
I mess up wile u was posting it thx for moving it to the right section

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)