not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

What if the red orb and blue orb actually had functionality outside of primal Kyogre/Groudon?

Red orb: summons harsh sunlight for 5 turns, one-time use
Blue orb: summons rain for 5 turns, one-time use

New items:
White orb (∆): summons hail for 5 turns, one-time use
Beige orb (∑): summons sandstorm for 5 turns, one-time use
Yellow orb (B): summons electric terrain for 5 turns, one-time use
Magenta orb (Ψ): summons psychic terrain for 5 turns, one-time use
Sakura orb (Z): summons misty terrain for 5 turns, one-time use
Green orb (X): summons grassy terrain for 5 turns, one-time use

Would these items see any usage in competitive contexts?

Last edited:
Definitely seems a bit broken. 1 turn would be more balanced imo maybe more for sandstorm/misty terrain/hail. It seems like it would mostly be used as an offensive one time boost, but the defensive capabilities are cool too. one time eq reducer, priority blocker, fire/water halfer, and status shield

Last edited:
Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I feel like everyone on regular social media and my bank are just lying through their teeth on this matter

Are there any safe investments for the coming/current recession? I just had some fonds investments in assorted stocks from my bank, but they are losing a shitton of value and my bank just keeps telling I should keep on and try telling me that the value loss doesn't mean anything. Social media is just full with people who try to popularize their own investments to make money for themselves and grifters with their crypto and all that bull

I am thinking of going full boomer and just stop investing the fonds, instead putting my money into gold

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
Maybe the wrong place to ask, but I feel like everyone on regular social media and my bank are just lying through their teeth on this matter

Are there any safe investments for the coming/current recession? I just had some fonds investments in assorted stocks from my bank, but they are losing a shitton of value and my bank just keeps telling I should keep on and try telling me that the value loss doesn't mean anything. Social media is just full with people who try to popularize their own investments to make money for themselves and grifters with their crypto and all that bull

I am thinking of going full boomer and just stop investing the fonds, instead putting my money into gold
invest in smogon likes

while the current economic climate thereof is dire, i predict a big boom. more to follow.................. :eyes emote:

Your best bet right now is to take advantage of interest rates and wait for the market to bottom out. The issue with giving advice rn though is that the world is in a weird and mostly unknown place. US Gov bonds are usually pretty safe though. Rn inflation is spiking due to supply chains breaking down and bad (and extremely politicised) choices the Powell Fed made to inflate stock market gains over curbing inflation during the 2020 election cycle and we're likely to see a lot of sideways trading over the next couple years. Certain emerging tech industries like cybersecurity should still be strong picks over the long term so long as you stick with businesses with strong fundamentals.

My suggestion would be to keep an eye on Chinese tech during the lows. It's likely that the PRC will be forced at some point to give up its 0-COVID policy to stimulate the economy. That said, Xi has been telling his people to brace for further economic hardship, so it's entirely possible that they're willing to risk further downturns over a policy they've compromised too much on to be effective.

boo836 Thanks for the advice. See, I am not American, my country's bonds have interest rates that are microscopic, you could legitimately get more money just from interest rates on keeping your savings at the bank

I personally just want something that keeps my savings somewhat in balance to the inflation, which is now at 10.5% in Austria

Your idea with Chinese tech is interesting, however, I believe that the 0 COVID policies will have long-term effects, as some tech companies have turned their back to China. Similarily, the Taiwan situation might be very problematic

In general, the last few years have made me very cautious about a lot of investments that might seem safe. Globalization is receding, crises and recessions seem to be more of a norm and the amount of inexperienced traders that act on emotion have too much of a destabilizing effect. Finally, many stocks that are valued high now are valued on investors not understanding many intricacies of the companies behind them. All of these tech companies investing their resources into vapid trends whilst having no organization or basic competencies are a prime example

I've slept over it and I think I'll turn full boomer with investments in natural resources. I think that other investments are just too vapid and I want to consider the value of my investment first and foremost, not about its marketing and how it appeals to inexperienced people

Definitely seems a bit broken. 1 turn would be more balanced imo maybe more for sandstorm/misty terrain/hail. It seems like it would mostly be used as an offensive one time boost, but the defensive capabilities are cool too. one time eq reducer, priority blocker, fire/water halfer, and status shield
Yeah, I can see your point of view. 5 turns would bring weather back to almost the gen 5 days, although when teams of different weather compete, I'd expect the orbs to be used up quickly. On the other hand, it might not be so bad to have weather be so prominent.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Become addicted to soy. Become addicted to soy right now you coomer feds. God damn glowers. Wojaks. Crojaks. Thoughjaks. Rowjaks. LET THE MICROCHIPS INTO YOUR BLOOD STREAM IT'S OK TO EAT BUGS AND BE SERVILE AND FEMININE AND WEAK AND CRUMPLE OVER LIKE A PAPER BAG WOOOOOOO THE TANKS ARE COMING THEY'RE GONNA RUN YOU OVER HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA unless you buy 500 dollars worth of fucking SHITCOIN right this minute just DO IT SELL EVERYTHING CRUNCH THOSE BONES AND CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE FOR THE MONEY YOU HAVE NO VIRTUES NO VALUES UNTIL SLAVERY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)