Social CAT PICS

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
It's been a little over a year since I've posted in this thread, and in that time we've had two new little fellas hanging around outside that have decided this shall be their new home. With both of these two included this is now the 4th and 5th time this has happened. I'm beginning to think the news is out on which house in the neighborhood accepts all the kitties.

Meet Oswald (Ozzy)
1662518357871.png

and Isidore (Izzy)
1662518397669.png

They get along most of them, usually when it's dinner time, though Izzy is quite the little piggy. For now they live outside until we get them treated because we have 5 other kitties indoors, but they'll probably make their way inside at some point.

Last edited:

shadowpea

everyone is lonely sometimes
is a Tiering Contributor
hey all! we've recently fostered then adopted a kitten named pudding. hes about 4 months old and somehow we already got him to like us. probably shouldve posted here a month ago. on the other hand, more pictures for yall!

1664063225663.png
(the only baby picture i have...i mean, hes still a baby, but that was when he was like 1.5 months old)
1664063250071.png

1664063262920.png

(we were assembling a new desk. pudding was "helping")
1664063270465.png

1664063276419.png

(apologies for the terrible quality of some of those, im not a very good photographer)
(ill edit in more from my phone later)

Used to have 2 cats. I'm not entirely sure what breed they were (I think it was something about Himalayan or Siamese), but they were cute. They were brother and sister. Unfortunately, they passed away a few years off from a decade at this point, I don't quite remember when. If you want to have an idea what they looked like, here's a photo I found online (I don't have photos of them on hand).
himalayan-cat-on-the-grass_Catursari-Shutterstock.jpg

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Today I had to say goodbye to my best friend for the past 18 years. She was terminally ill and lost her battle to cancer today. Katrina was born a runt and adopted by my family in August 2005 and was aptly named after Hurricane Katrina. She was the kindest, most gentle souled cat I've ever met. A few years ago she was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor near her liver. The prognosis was grim, but we decided to let her live out the rest of her life as comfortably as possible. She fought hard to live, but sadly today she took her last breath. I'm sharing this here because her life and memory deserve to be commemorated and seen.

RIP Katrina 2005-2023 Fly high beautiful girl

1686603467032.png

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Today I had to say goodbye to my best friend for the past 18 years. She was terminally ill and lost her battle to cancer today. Katrina was born a runt and adopted by my family in August 2005 and was aptly named after Hurricane Katrina. She was the kindest, most gentle souled cat I've ever met. A few years ago she was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor near her liver. The prognosis was grim, but we decided to let her live out the rest of her life as comfortably as possible. She fought hard to live, but sadly today she took her last breath. I'm sharing this here because her life and memory deserve to be commemorated and seen.

RIP Katrina 2005-2023 Fly high beautiful girl

View attachment 525632
Condolences! My grandmother has cats she’s had for 20+ years finally starting to pass away, and it’s wild to see them go. But cats that have seen the worst of the past 3 presidential administrations deserve to finally be laid to rest. :heart:

RoFnA

Vegan funktioniert ned
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hello fellow cat people.
Just wanted to post some pictures of my last cat. Unfortunately he passed away last year due to an illness. I really miss him :(
IMG-20180629-WA0006.jpg

d172ba37ddb6c209c6a6226d5ec981d3.jpg

IMG-20190202-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190202-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20190105-WA0002.jpg

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Hello fellow cat people.
Just wanted to post some pictures of my last cat. Unfortunately he passed away last year due to an illness. I really miss him :(
View attachment 532363

S Tier Cat, may he rest in peace :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)