CAPTT V - Week 1

I was online yesterday morning at the agreed upon time and didn't and don't have time to play for the rest of the weekend since I'm on vacation with my family. I set aside that timeslot and that was that, so I'm calling activity against my opponent.

Anyone who can who wants can check the roomlog for the morning of June 22nd and see that I entered the room, waited a reasonable amount of time for my opponent, and left after they didn't show up.

Below is the conversation visible on my opponent's wall that proves our scheduling:

Sorry about this, it's really not my style to call activity and I prefer to play out matches, but I don't have the time before the deadline and I've gotta go with what my team wants.
1561342776955.png
1561342906216.png
1561342927294.png

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm now concluding week 1.

Firstly, I've coinflipped the matchup of Funbot28 and Ming549, Ming won the flip.

Secondly after reviewing the situation of EpicUmbreon29 and ScarfWynaut I've decided that I will grant EpicUmbreon the activity win due to ScarfWynauts unfortunate inability to play this game at the time scheduled. If anyone would like to gain a deeper understanding of my decision, feel free to contact me on Smogon or Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)