CAP Old Gens & OM's

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
approved by reachzero & jas61292
run by Jho, Rage.Spam.Quit. & myself

CAP Old Gens & OM's

Welcome to the CAP Old Gens & Other Metagames thread. In this thread we aim to mainly keep track of information for these metagames for us to refer to as a community. We will list on going forum tours, as well as correlate with future threads to help maintain a constant outlet for these metagames. That way we don't let them die and they can hopefully be seen on greater scales. In order to help keep this thread as accurate as possible, feel free to post any information about the CAP Old Gens & OM's presented here. You can also PM anyone running this thread to help.

Note that this is mainly a fun informational thread, and some of these things are not the main point of CAP and likely won't be.

CAP Old Gens:

• ORAS CAP
Resources:
-Viability Rankings
-Sample Teams
-Role Compendium
-Speed Tiers

Released CAP Pokemon:

Banlist:
Standard ORAS OU Banlist + Ruleset

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

• BW2 CAP
Resources:
-Sample Teams

Released CAP Pokemon:

Banlist:
Standard BW OU Banlist + Ruleset

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

• DPP CAP
Resources:
N/A

Released CAP Pokemon:

Banlist:
Standard DPP OU Banlist + Ruleset

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

CAP Other Metagames:

• CAP LC
Resources:
-Viability Ranking
-Sample Teams

Banlist:
Standard LC Banlist + Ruleset
(?)

Ongoing Tournaments:
CAPTT IV - Signups Closed.

• CAP Monotype
Resoruces:
N/A

Banlist:
Standard Monotype Banlist + Ruleset
(?)

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

• CAP UU
Resources:
N/A

Usable CAPs:

Banlist:
Standard UU Banlist + Ruleset

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

• CAP Mix and Mega
Resorces:
Mix and Mega
Sample Stone Combos

Banlist:
Standard Mix and Mega Banlist + Ruleset

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

• CAP Doubles:
Resources:
N/A

Banlist:
Standard Doubles Banlist + CAPs

Ongoing Tournaments:
N/A

CAP UU
-/tour rules Allow CAP, -Arghonaut, -Aurumoth, -Cawmodore, -Colossoil, -Crucibellite, -Cyclohm, -Fidgit, -Jumbao, -Krilowatt, -Naviathan, -Necturna, -Pajantom, -Syclant, -Tomohawk, -Volkraken, -Caribolt

Last edited by a moderator:

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
For CAP UU, what about the release of base form Crucibelle and the shitmon Plasmanta
I forgot to list cruci, Plasmanta is actually up in the air right now. You clearly showed me at least that manta is one dangerous mon LOL, however I did see it being somewhat questioned in the room recently. I guess we can keep it in until there's some general out cry, but I'm not sure personally.

CAP UU
1533612585547.gif

Malaconda
With the recent development of casual CAP-style OM tours in the CAP room, we have been able to experiment with trying to draw out the utmost potential our Pokémon are capable of, given the rules of each OM. One thing I was particularly drawn by was the prevalence of Malaconda in CAP UU. While there have been limited development of the tier, as CAP UU is mostly a just-for-fun thing that has a tour every so often in the CAP room, it is undeniable of Malaconda’s influence in the metagame.

Malaconda’s typing blesses it in UU, where it is a curse in traditional CAP. Dark/Grass allows the snake to counter/check prevalent threats such as Latias, Krookodile, Mega Manectric, Starmie, and Nasty Plot Celebi. Access to Rapid Spin means it is arguably the best spinner in CAP UU, since it can pretty much spin on all the major Stealth Rockers: Swampert, Empoleon, Hippowdon, and Rhyperior. While most of the time, these Pokémon would run Toxic, Malaconda can circumvent this problem by using Lum Berry + Harvest or Aromatherapy, making it a full on counter to these mons. It is no passive slouch either, sporting very disruptive moves such as Knock Off and Glare, often forcing the opponent to give up something in exchange for even trying to force it out. Access to Pursuit means it can trap and weaken Latias, it’s most common target, but it also forces Pokémon such as Choice-locked Gengar & Chandelure to think twice about the moves they want to use. It is not mandatory for Malaconda to run Synthesis either; it can do just fine with Sitrus Berry + Harvest, which still beats what it needs to, and the loss of reliably recovery is compensated in the moveslot that is freed up to run one of the utility moves mentioned above. It’s humongous Special Defense bulk is what allows for this.

Yet Malaconda is not without its flaws. It completely lets in Scizor for free, who still gets free momentum even if you have Knocked Off it’s item or paralyzed it. Many attackers carry U-Turn, such as Celebi and Hydreigon, targeting Malaconda’s 4x weakness. And despite its typing granted valuable resistances, it also leaves it weak to other common types in CAP UU as well, such as poison, fighting, flying, fairy, and fire. Furthermore, reliance on berries can mean the Pokémon it is supposed to check can cripple Malaconda, like Krookodile & Empoleon, both of whom can use Knock Off.

Overall, Malaconda is a top tier Pokémon in CAP UU, that while having many exploitable flaws, also has equally huge benefits and should be considered in teambuilding for every CAP UU team.

I did this analysis because I found it fascinating how Malaconda is so often criticized as one of the worst CAPs in traditional CAP, it has found an amazing niche in CAP UU. From having nearly zero usage in roomtours and forum tours alike to annoying the hell out of opponents and being so good at what it does in CAP UU, it has definitely made me see the conda in a new light.

I would like to thank DrapionSwing for creating this thread & promoting CAP OMs through roomtours and discussion because CAP OMs offer so much new air to CAP. I think it is rather exciting to test out all the newfound features these mons could utilize and the new niches they may find when given a different environment than that of regular CAP. I personally would like to see the growth of these OMs, but as seeing that this is a largely unprecedented event in CAP history, I understand if these metas remain just for occasional speculation and fun.

Edit: U-Turn is also a good option, but Knock Off and Glare are just too good to give up, so I would use it for the third or fourth moveslot.

Babies in CAP UU
Not only do the outperformed CAPs of the CAP tier come down to UU, the Pre-evolutions are also available for use and it seems a few of them actually have competitive viability and niches which let them shine in this tier. Some of the ones which first come to mind are Scratchet, which can serve as team utility, making use of its evolution lines infamous ability, Prankster, however it can also be used as an unblockable spinner thanks to access to the ability Scrappy which its evolved form doesn't have access to, giving it a great niche on teams which heavily rely on removal.

Other CAP Babies such as Necturine and Pluffle offer great niche roles such as Sticky Web support and a Status-Absorbing, pivoting Wish Passer. Perhaps the best of the Pre-evolved CAP in this meta, however, seems to be one that doesn't spring to mind straight away: Flarelm. Flarelm has an incredible defence stat which, when combined with eviolite, allows it to take on some of the best physical attackers UU has to offer whilst still offering its team utility options such as Stealth Rock, Aromatherapy, Lava Plume burns etc. This makes it a great blanket check to incredibly popular pokemon in the meta such as Scizor, Choice Locked Krookodile, Cobalion, Mamoswine and it can even take 2 Stone Edges from Mega Aerodactly, most of the time. Below is a list of pretty interesting calcs that showcase why Flarelm should be considered on your CAP UU teams:

252 Atk Krookodile Stone Edge vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Flarelm: 102-120 (26.5 - 31.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Cobalion Close Combat vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Flarelm: 153-180 (39.8 - 46.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Aerodactyl-Mega Stone Edge vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Flarelm: 168-200 (43.7 - 52%) -- 14.5% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Technician Scizor Bug Bite vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Flarelm: 160-190 (41.6 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Earthquake vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Flarelm: 117-138 (30.4 - 35.9%) -- 42.4% chance to 3HKO

Of course, Flarelm is much weaker when it comes to its special defence, and UU is full of strong Special Attackers such as Primarina, Hydreigon, Latias and Togekiss which can all deal with it easily. On top of this, reliance on Eviolite can also leave it open to Knock Offs from Pokemon it should be able to check, such as Scizor and Krookodile, making it more difficult to switch in on them in the future.

This meta is starting to be explored, which is great, and some of the baby caps have real shots at finding viability in this new tier, not just the ones listed here and with more experience and testing in the new tours, some other hidden gems could be found such as possibly Tactite or Caimanoe?

Excellent threat. I'm glad to see that Old Gens CAP don't have just faded. However, from what I understood, Cawmodore's creation begamn at the end of the BW era and thus was finished in early XY, so I think it shouldn't be zllowed in BW CAP, although I might be biased because I hate how teambuilding-restrictive Cawmodore can be. In a similar manner, I think Illusion Aurumoth should be banned in this metagame as well, especially since Unaware Clefable wasn't a thing and Talonflame didn't exist.

The meta that I am the most interested in is probably DPP CAP, so I'd like to share some old stuff that could be still relevant, although one should that the metagame was very different at some point, due to Pyroak, Syclant and Revenankh's differents stats, abilities and movepool ( hi DD Oak, Megahorn and Grass Knot Ant, WoW Rev...) and Latias and Mence were allowed. For instance:
https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue8/cap
https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue12/cap_vs_ou
https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue11/cap_vs_ou
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-cap-threat-descriptions-workshop-redo.66895/

You can just travelvthrough older threads in the CAP secrion and you should find interesting stuff about Old Gens CAP. Hope these metagames will gain in popularity.

Mollux + Conda Core Overview
So a while ago I posted about Malaconda, and how, despite having some common weaknesses in its typing, it's also a great support mon. Well, the Bug, Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Ice, and Poison weaknesses can all be patched up with Mollux, with the only one not resisted by the snail being Flying (which you could get a teammate to do anyways). Mollux effectively deals with the Pokemon Malaconda has weaknesses to by virtue of typing, like Cobalion, Scizor, Plasmanta (not running Psyshock), Infernape (not running EQ /Stone Edge), Moltres, Kerfluffle, etc, etc. In turn, Malaconda beats the Ground and Psychic types Mollux is weak to, like Krookodile, Hippowdon, Swampert, Latias, and Celebi, all of whom I mentioned in my last post. Together these two mons provide great role compression, as each checks/counters a huge amount of threats in CAP UU, and each offer their own utility moves. For ex, you can run SR on Mollux and Rapid Spin on Conda, and you already have the necessary hazard control.

The CondaLux (or Mollyconda if you wanna call it that) core can be taken down by Pokemon such as Mega Aerodactyl, Mamoswine, Crobat, Terrakion, and SD Flame Orb Heracross, but generally these are a small amount of mons compared to what these two beat together, and you can run stuff like Hippowdon or Swampert for most of the above anyways.

Mollux Overview
Mollux @ Black Sludge
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Sludge Bomb
- Stealth Rock
- Recover
I already explained a lot of the Pokémon Mollux beats above, so here I’m going to focus on its utility and role on a team. Here is the set I'm experimenting with rn. The 20 def EVs are to live two Banded Knock Offs from Scizor, and recover off, and rest is dumped into SpD to basically be ridiculously tanky on that side of the spectrum. SpD Mollux tanks stuff like Devastating Drake from Hydreigon, +2 All-out-Pummeling from Cobalion, and even Power Gem from non-item Boosted Nihilego almost 100% of the time, giving you the idea of the bulk this thing has. Mollux looks like a great VoltTurn answer in CAP UU due to its ability to take U-Turns and Volt Switches from Scizor and Mega-Manectric like no problem (and it beats a bunch of mons on the archetype too). Lava Plume and Sludge Bomb are to spread status and hit steels & fairies mostly, Recover is obvious, and now for Stealth Rocks. I think Mollux is great at setting up rocks in this meta, since for the same reason that Conda beats so many rock setters, Molly beats a lot of Defoggers. It basically beats Defog Hydreigon, Togekiss, Mantine, Empoleon (if no Knock Off), Moltres, pressures Malaconda if it tries to switch-in, and Tentacruel can't do anything to it except keep clicking Spin and trying to setup Toxic Spikes (unless its also running Knock Off), which Mollux can just remove the next time it comes in. Latias I would say can Defog on it, but it risks getting poisoned from Sludge Bomb, and if you're using the MollyConda core, you can just Pursuit trap it. That's not the only thing the lava snail can do though, as it sports options like Heal Bell, Acid Spray, status spreading moves like T-Wave, Will-o-Wisp, and T-Spikes, potential late game sweep moves like Calm Mind and/or Acid Armor, and Rapid Spin, making the moveset extremely customizable. Heck, I could even see like Scarf Mollux w/ Eruption and Trick to beat the things that think they can come in on the snail. The fact that it has Rapid Spin itself is very nice, as it offers an alternative to Tentacruel and Malaconda, the only other viable spinners in CAP UU.

Imo Molly is very splashable, but you do have to be concerned about getting your Leftovers knocked off, since it will cut your longevity vs VoltTurn and other attackers. Mollux is vulnerable to getting Pursuit trapped, which can weaken it for another mon to power through, but generally, it isn't too much a concern that you should be staying in on a Krookodile. Even though I mentioned Rapid Spin earlier, I think Malaconda still does better as a spinner since it isn't weak to rocks and doesn't die to the common ground type rockers. Mollux's 4x weakness to Ground can also be exploited by Volcanion, HP Ground Kerfluffle, Kyurem, Mega Aggron, Mega Beedrill, and maybe even Mega-Altaria and Hydreigon if they start running EQ and Earth power, respectively. It is also setup bait for Kommo-O and Terrakion if you don't burn it w/ Lava Plume or run a status move, and even has to PP-stall Suicune, a mon it should beat easily due to its immunity to Scald. However, just as I said with my Malaconda analysis, Mollux definitely overcomes these challenges to find a place on teams due to its amazing typing and bulk in this meta & HUGE movepool it can use. I would, for sure, recommend trying out this mon on your CAP UU teams.

Thanks for reading this analysis; I would love to see this meta grow and develop. For now, peace o/

252 SpA Hydreigon Devastating Drake (195 BP) vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Mollux: 219-258 (55.5 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 SpA Moltres Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Mollux: 124-147 (31.4 - 37.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 SpA Moltres Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Mollux: 207-244 (52.5 - 61.9%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 SpA Nihilego Power Gem vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Mollux: 182-216 (46.1 - 54.8%) -- 7.4% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 20 Def Mollux: 198-234 (50.2 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 20 Def Mollux: 133-157 (33.7 - 39.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (once Black Sludge is removed)
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor U-turn vs. 252 HP / 20 Def Mollux: 53-63 (13.4 - 15.9%) -- possible 7HKO (does nothing, lol)
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Scizor Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 20 Def Mollux: 230-272 (58.3 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Cobalion All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 20 Def Mollux: 275-324 (69.7 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Krookodile Pursuit vs. 252 HP / 20 Def Mollux: 139-165 (35.2 - 41.8%) -- 83.5% chance to 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Plasmanta Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Mollux: 157-186 (39.8 - 47.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Kerfluffle Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Mollux: 256-304 (64.9 - 77.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

Is this the correct thread to ask what it is about old mate Cawmodore and why he's banned from Monotype? Not asking for a change, just curious.

Here are some sample teams for CAP UU:​

• Basically Plasmanta is here to wallbreak since not a lot resists it’s two stabs + HP Grass, and Kommo-o is a setup wincon that abuses the defensive CAP UU walls like Mollux & Malaconda (which would likely switch out due to a feared CC).
  • Krookodile is a good glue that’s able to pursuit trap mons like Latias and Stratagem. I chose Superpower on this team because otherwise stratagem would threaten my mons way too much between Paleo Wave/E-Ball/D-Gleam/E-Power. Stone Edge wasn’t needed imo since I already have good answers to Moltres and Togekiss.
  • Speaking of Togekiss, Togekiss is on this team to Heal Bell off any status from the likes of Mollux, Malaconda, and the common rockers like Swampert & Hippo. It also serves as my defogger, answer to Kerfluffle, and opposing Kommo-o.
  • Swampert is here to counter Mega-Aero, Cobalion, grounds, and is my primary physical wall.
  • Mega-Aero on this team is to beat Moltres, revenge kill fightings like Voodoom and Kerfluffle, and help vs the MollyConda core.
  • I could see a potential problem with Scizor, but I feel like if you don’t let Swampert/Plasmanta get weakened too much, you should be fine.

• So basically I kinda drew inspiration for the MollyConda core analysis from here. I had been playing around with Mollux and decided to pair it with Malaconda since they both synergize very well and provide excellent hazard control + utility (more on that could be found on my mollux + malaconda core post). With the ability to blanket check so much of the meta, I knew the rest of my mons could be more offensive.
  • First off I added Flame Orb Heracross since it is a complete counter to Malaconda once flame orb is activated and it pretty much kills stall. It is the wallbreaker for my team, and generally you can be lenient with the HP of this mon, but don’t let it get too low that it can’t wallbreak effectively anymore.
  • Next up was Mega Mane so I could have a fast revenge killer and a pivoter to get Heracross in, esp vs Blissey and Malaconda.
  • I added Crobat next so I have a counter to Kerfluffle + Voodoom, and finally I put my last mon as Krookodile so I could really pressure Plasmanta if it happens to be running like Elec-Z or Psyshock. It is also the mon I go to on M-Aero, and then if it’s running Aqua Tail I might go to M-Mane afterwards to get off the double intimidate.
  • I would say the threats to this team would probably be Aqua Tail + EQ M-Aero since it outspeeds M-Mane and chunks Krook. You also have to watch out for Stratagem because it can do hefty dmg with Fire Blast and E-Ball to Malaconda and Krook respectively. I see Kommo-o being a threat as well since I’m sure it can setup on a lot of my team. Opposing Flame Orb Heracross should be a threat too, since Crobat still gets dented by Facade and Mollux isn’t really living 2 guts boosted facades.
  • However I like this team cuz it has a nice backbone in MollyConda supported by Guts Heracross and dual intimidate + a pivoter allowing for lots of flexibility.

Enjoy!​

Edit: also putting 2 of my best mnm teams out here so ppl could grab these if they don’t have time to build for cap mnm tours
https://pokepast.es/8536ab5ef6ae789d
https://pokepast.es/e55e76e78aa81a07

Last edited:
Is this the correct thread to ask what it is about old mate Cawmodore and why he's banned from Monotype? Not asking for a change, just curious.
I think the philosophy is that Cawmodore basically could sweep a lot of types just by getting B-Drum up, esp since it has a steel/flying typing to setup with and not too many types have a viable revenge killer. Take my words with a grain of salt tho, since I haven’t played monotype in a long while, and the meta is hardly developed, so a lot of this is uncharted territory.

I'd imagine on monotype teams not all types have access to reliable ways to deal with Cawmodore so it existing puts such a heavy strain on teambuilding for certain teams. I imagine types such as Grass would really have to go out of their way to put something like idk Choice Scarf Ludicolo just to check it which is obviously a subpar mon and only works against that one mon but if you don't run it then you straight up lose. Even if you have a check on your team, a lot of teams will find that Caw can easily come in on most members on the team thanks to its 3 immunities and plenty of resists and each time it does come in you either go into your shaky check on the BD or eat an attack, and, if you predict this wrong, you just lost a mon/have you check weakened for BP. I'm sure someone could give better and more specific examples but I believe this would be general reasoning behind it.

Frostbiyt

Not Exactly Helping
I've only played a few matches with it, but Rocky Helmet Mollux seems to have some potential with U-turn being so prevalent in UU. It is especially useful for punishing Scizor, which normally gives Malaconda problems and doesn't stay in long enough for Mollux to KO it.

Last edited:
teamdumping all my cap uu teams after the cap uu tour
I ordered it so the best teams are at the top and the worser ones are at the bottom (this is a general ordering not an exact ranking)
https://pokepast.es/f6873f404e1626ec

giving a shout to the first team, which i would say is the best one i made, and the second team, which was made by Jho, also really good (these will make really good samples)
My Team: https://pokepast.es/d5f02d679d486701 (speed on Mega Aggron is to outspeed Mollux, and mega-aggron + sylveon is a great core)
Offler's Team: https://pokepast.es/f0fe777c1ef56daf

Last edited:
The CAP UU Banlist has been updated! As a standard rule, CAP Pokemon below B+ on the current Viability Rankings will be allowed in CAP UU. This means that as of now Revenankh, Pyroak and Snaelstrom will be allowed. This method is the most objective I could make it whilst still seeming fair in terms of power level of the CAPs dropping and without having some sort of "council" so to speak. If anything drops due to meta-trends in USM CAP that is too strong for CAP UU, it will be banned (Currently this is only Cawmadore).

As an aside, I will be trying to put up more CAP UU room tournaments, so keep an eye out for those!

Just wanted to bump this thread now that we have access to more consistent UU tours, as well as the current forum tour going on to say that I have updated the UU banlist, welcoming Smokomodo to the tier for probably not very long! I would also like to hear peoples thoughts on a few mons now that we are getting a larger sample size of games, particularly:

Stratagem
Kerfluffle
Revenankh
Smokomodo
These mons are all doing pretty well in games I've seen them in and I'm anxious to hear whether people think they're a good fit for the tier or a bit too much!

Ignore the Double posting I just want likes.

Dj Breloominati♬

born to play, forced to john
is a Top Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Hello , going to be dropping a CAP UU team that has seemed to fare well in the recent tournament.

Infernape @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 28 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Grass Knot

Palossand @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Compaction
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Shore Up
- Toxic

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Leaf Storm
- Defog

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 12 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Healing Wish

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dazzling Gleam
Went into the build with an aim to make anti-stall. Started out with NP infernape since it has a nice mu vs stall. Enough speed evs to outspeed max speed crucibelle. Next came Palo , serving as a rocker and terrak switchin , especially since my nape was lacking priority. Added rotom-mow which gives a needed ground immunity and doubles as a hazard remover. Continuing with the theme of anti-stall , added crawdaunt which is one of the best breakers currently in the tier. Also completes the FWG core. Added scarf lati since the team was much in need of speed control. Also can cripple fat walls such as mantine and blissey with trick which adds a third layer to the theme of anti stall , lol. Finished off with klefki completing the Dragon/steel/fairy core, providing spike support which helps crawdaunt a lot. Team looks fine , however it has a terrible mu vs krookodile , a staple of the tier. Scouting the set bfore making plays is something that can help.
s/o to snake for helping out with sprites

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)