Tournament CAP Metagame Forum Tournament Queue and Tournament Approval Thread

Steam Buns

:rosetriumph:
is a Pre-Contributor
Tournament name: DPP CAP Revival Tour!

Host: Myself

Host Experience: Hosted the BW CAP Revival tour

Time Frame: Signups would go up as soon as its approved or I can wait for tour schedule to clear up if need be, should last 4-5 rounds.

Description: Standard single elim tour in the DPP CAP Format

Justification: I'm sure you get the drill by now, trying to revive the third and final CAP oldgen, ORAS and BW have both been successfully established at this point and DPP resources have just been updated so I think now is the perfect time to do this. Admittedly DPP might not get the most initial interest, but I consider it by far the most fun CAP meta to play and have a lot of faith in it's success.

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Tournament Name: Spring BDSP CAP Tournament

Host Experience: Ladder tours, Ghosting Tour, first BDSP CAP tour

Time Frame: Signups will start whenever the above DPP tour hits semis.

Description: Single Elimination BDSP CAP Bo3

Justification: There was some renewed interest shown from the BDSP OU community about getting into BDSP CAP due to how different it is from OU. Given that the first BDSP CAP tour was largely exploratory, I want to take this opportunity to figure out if tiering decisions need to be made regarding what are probably the top 2 problem CAPs in the tier: Arghonaut and Pyroak. Given that BDSP is hitting a high in terms of its player base with the introduction of BDSP analyses and the BDSP Premier League coming up, I think it is a good time to capitalize on this interest to bring players back to the tier.

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Tournament Name: OM + CAP Mashup

Host: Myself with [redacted, I will find someone again to do a little taggin']
Host Experience: CAP 1v1 tour host, I'm sure [redacted] has done things :)
Time Frame: Whenever allowed. Rounds are weekly. Single elimination.

Description: OM Mashups with CAP mons, picked intelligently so the CAP mons shine. I think this is a better way than figuring out which niche CAP tier tour works, and at least here the building never gets stale. An example list of ideas I have and will probably use in some capacity:
  • CAP LC + 350 Cup
  • CAP 1v1 but it's real 1v1 where you can bring both regular mons and CAP mons with any sets you'd like ("CAP 1v1 but Dollsteak approved everything")
  • CAP AAA ("What type would you like Chromera's Boomburst to be?")
  • CAP Mix and Mega ("What type would you like Chromera's Boomburst to be?")
  • CAP + VGC 2022 + Scalemons Mod, especially this one: you get to experience CAP mons (almost all of which are under 600 BST) clicking Dynamax and trying doubles.
Justification: I think this is a better way than figuring out which niche CAP tier tour works, and at least here the building never gets stale. No more "do you think a CAP Doubles tour would get signups." We will try everything. Since I am running it, it will be good. Scout's honor, despite me only going for a single year in the Boy Scouts. Creepy people in that kind of organization.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tournament Name: Spring BDSP CAP Tournament

Host Experience: Ladder tours, Ghosting Tour, first BDSP CAP tour

Time Frame: Signups will start whenever the above DPP tour hits semis.

Description: Single Elimination BDSP CAP Bo3

Justification: There was some renewed interest shown from the BDSP OU community about getting into BDSP CAP due to how different it is from OU. Given that the first BDSP CAP tour was largely exploratory, I want to take this opportunity to figure out if tiering decisions need to be made regarding what are probably the top 2 problem CAPs in the tier: Arghonaut and Pyroak. Given that BDSP is hitting a high in terms of its player base with the introduction of BDSP analyses and the BDSP Premier League coming up, I think it is a good time to capitalize on this interest to bring players back to the tier.
approved, feel free to post signups whenever

Tournament name: DPP CAP Revival Tour!

Host Experience: Hosted the BW CAP Revival tour

Time Frame: Signups would go up as soon as its approved or I can wait for tour schedule to clear up if need be, should last 4-5 rounds.

Description: Standard single elim tour in the DPP CAP Format

Justification: I'm sure you get the drill by now, trying to revive the third and final CAP oldgen, ORAS and BW have both been successfully established at this point and DPP resources have just been updated so I think now is the perfect time to do this. Admittedly DPP might not get the most initial interest, but I consider it by far the most fun CAP meta to play and have a lot of faith in it's success.
also approved, try to post signups once BDSP tour is in its semis

Tournament Name: OM + CAP Mashup

Host: Myself with [redacted, I will find someone again to do a little taggin']
Host Experience: CAP 1v1 tour host, I'm sure [redacted] has done things :)
Time Frame: Whenever allowed. Rounds are weekly. Single elimination.

Description: OM Mashups with CAP mons, picked intelligently so the CAP mons shine. I think this is a better way than figuring out which niche CAP tier tour works, and at least here the building never gets stale. An example list of ideas I have and will probably use in some capacity:
  • CAP LC + 350 Cup
  • CAP 1v1 but it's real 1v1 where you can bring both regular mons and CAP mons with any sets you'd like ("CAP 1v1 but Dollsteak approved everything")
  • CAP AAA ("What type would you like Chromera's Boomburst to be?")
  • CAP Mix and Mega ("What type would you like Chromera's Boomburst to be?")
  • CAP + VGC 2022 + Scalemons Mod, especially this one: you get to experience CAP mons (almost all of which are under 600 BST) clicking Dynamax and trying doubles.
Justification: I think this is a better way than figuring out which niche CAP tier tour works, and at least here the building never gets stale. No more "do you think a CAP Doubles tour would get signups." We will try everything. Since I am running it, it will be good. Scout's honor, despite me only going for a single year in the Boy Scouts. Creepy people in that kind of organization.
approved, post signups whenever

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Tournament Name: CAP + Godly Gift Tour

Host: Myself with dex
Host Experience: CAP 1v1, CAP AAA
Time Frame: The week after CAPPL finishes.

Description: Godly Gift tier with CAP mons allowed (Cawm is probably instabanned, but we can worry about that at a later date)
Justification: I asked in CAP-cord what OM sounds most interesting to theorize about given the possibility of adding CAP mons. GG appears to have won. Think of it as another tier to consider for CAPCL.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Tournament Name: SS CAP Send-Off Tournament

Tournament Host(s): Me, looking for a badged co-host

Tournament Time Frame: Sign-ups will go up October 2nd and will last for a week, after which the tournament will immediately start.

Host experience: Hosted The Gauntlet III back in 2014 and served as kjnjkmjk1's co-host for the CAP LC Revival Tournament.

Tournament Description: Literally just a standard SS CAP tour

Tournament Style: Single Elimination Bo3

Tournament Banlist: SS CAP Banlist

Tournament Justification: With Gen 9 just right around the corner, having one last small-scale tournament to serve as a send-off for Gen 8 felt like it would be very appropriate. Also, this gives us a bit of a point of reference to look at for how effective any potential buffs/nerfs we do in the last few months of this gen are and what impact they would have on the metagame, which could be helpful just in case we ever need to look back on the tier before the next team tour.

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
Tournament Name: CAP + Godly Gift Tour

Host: Myself with dex
Host Experience: CAP 1v1, CAP AAA
Time Frame: The week after CAPPL finishes.

Description: Godly Gift tier with CAP mons allowed (Cawm is probably instabanned, but we can worry about that at a later date)
Justification: I asked in CAP-cord what OM sounds most interesting to theorize about given the possibility of adding CAP mons. GG appears to have won. Think of it as another tier to consider for CAPCL.
approved

pannu

MEDKIT CUZ SHES HEALABLE
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Tournament Name: SM Cap Seasonal

Tournament Host(s): Me! wouldn't be opposed to a cohost- shoot me a pm on discord if you'd be down

Tournament Time Frame: ideally I get signups out the Sunday after tour gets approved, I'm unsure how long the actual tour would be, I'm thinking single or double elim, and ideally around 32 signups so probably 3 months-ish? Week-long rounds.

Host experience: I hosted 90% of a national dex seasonal, mix and mega seasonal, and natdex mono open.

Tournament Description:

Tournament Style: SM double/single elim bo3 tournament,
Tournament Banlist: Just SM cap rules
Tournament Justification: There's not really any way to play SM cap outside of asking in the room or during PL, and with the recent massive shake up in the Jumbao nerf, and the most recent PL really opening up the tier to a lot more inventing, i think another tour for people to explore the new meta and be able to build new teams would be fantastic for the tour

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Tournament Name: SV CAP Homecoming Tour

Tournament Host(s): Me, looking for a badged co-host

Tournament Time Frame: Sign-ups will go up November 27th and will last for a week, after which the tournament will immediately start.

Host experience: Hosted The Gauntlet III back in 2014 and served as kjnjkmjk1's co-host for the CAP LC Revival Tournament.

Tournament Description: Standard SV CAP Banlist

Tournament Banlist: SV CAP Banlist. Any tiering changes will not go in affect until the following round.

Tournament Justification: The main purpose of this tour is mostly just to get a head start for Gen 9's metagame development, which is helpful not only for future tours (Mostly being CAPCL II, which is more likely than not going to have at least a couple slots for Gen 9) but is also very useful for giving us a clearer picture to go off of when doing Gen 9 updates. Also, I know some people are sort of sick of playing SS CAP, so having a tournament for a fresh new metagame is likely something a lot of people will be looking forwards to.

SHSP

Tournament Name: SV CAP Kickoff Tour

Tournament Hosts: Myself and Da Pizza Man

Host Experience: CAP metagame mod, hosted tours in the past (notably old seasonals), been involved in setting up/hosting most recent CAP team tours and circuit tours with users like Tadasuke and Quziel. Actively hosting CAPCL II with Wulf. DPM hosted The Gauntlet III back in 2014 and served as kjnjkmjk1's co-host for the CAP LC Revival Tournament.

Timeframe: Ideally starting ASAP, signups up today (Sunday 12/18), run for a week, weekly schedule of rounds.

Tournament Description: Standard SV CAP tour at the start of the gen, kick off the metagame with a forum tour. SV CAP banlist as the tournament goes on, bo3, replays mandatory.

Justification: Really great way for the metagame to start developing for CAPCL II. Helps gives us data to work off of for updates and potentially see how said updates hold up in the metagame.

(Toddvitational soon don't sleep)

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Tournament Name: SV CAP Kickoff Tour

Tournament Hosts: Myself and Da Pizza Man

Host Experience: CAP metagame mod, hosted tours in the past (notably old seasonals), been involved in setting up/hosting most recent CAP team tours and circuit tours with users like Tadasuke and Quziel. Actively hosting CAPCL II with Wulf. DPM hosted The Gauntlet III back in 2014 and served as kjnjkmjk1's co-host for the CAP LC Revival Tournament.

Timeframe: Ideally starting ASAP, signups up today (Sunday 12/18), run for a week, weekly schedule of rounds.

Tournament Description: Standard SV CAP tour at the start of the gen, kick off the metagame with a forum tour. SV CAP banlist as the tournament goes on, bo3, replays mandatory.

Justification: Really great way for the metagame to start developing for CAPCL II. Helps gives us data to work off of for updates and potentially see how said updates hold up in the metagame.

(Toddvitational soon don't sleep)
Approved. Godspeed.

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Tournament Name: SV CAP 1v1

Tournament Hosts: Myself and some collection of bored_glitch Lumii Akeras from the 1v1 community

Host Experience:
  • SS CAP 1v1
  • SS CAP AAA
  • SS CAP GG
  • An Ubers live tour
Timeframe: To be discussed with the CAP Staff as it's in no serious rush but the 1v1 PL begins in February, and obviously I want to minimize competition with the SV CAP and CAPCL tours.

Tournament Description: SV 1v1 with the CAP mons. It's important that this time it will NOT be random battles. This would be the real deal metagame where you have to build.

Justification: I reached out to the 1v1 staff and Discord, and there seems to be sufficient interest.

SHSP

Tournament Name: SV CAP 1v1

Tournament Hosts: Myself and some collection of bored_glitch Lumii Akeras from the 1v1 community

Host Experience:
  • SS CAP 1v1
  • SS CAP AAA
  • SS CAP GG
  • An Ubers live tour
Timeframe: To be discussed with the CAP Staff as it's in no serious rush but the 1v1 PL begins in February, and obviously I want to minimize competition with the SV CAP and CAPCL tours.

Tournament Description: SV 1v1 with the CAP mons. It's important that this time it will NOT be random battles. This would be the real deal metagame where you have to build.

Justification: I reached out to the 1v1 staff and Discord, and there seems to be sufficient interest.
talked to you earlier about stuff, approved

Concept Everything

Neko no Ensekan
is a Pre-Contributor
Tournament Name: DPP CAP Tournament

Tournament Hosts: Myself and my Co-Host SKIPPERGAMEZ

Host Experience:
  • No Prior Experience hosting Pokémon tours, I’ve hosted Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments before however.
Timeframe: To be discussed with CAP Staff as the winter seasonal and CAPCL are still ongoing.
Sign-Up period will most likely be after CAPCL so techs and teams are not revealed. Sign-Ups will start as soon as given approval and will last for one week after CAPCL concludes or until a timeframe is given.

Tournament Description: Standard Double Elimination in the DPP CAP format. Replays will be required.

Justification: Multiple people have shown interest in the tier in the discord and signing up to CAPCL. With CAPCL coming to a close soon it will be a good opportunity for more players to be introduced and gain practice in the tier for future tournaments.

A monetary prize will be given to the winner, the amount has not yet been determined.

Last edited:

Garrett

Banned deucer.
Tournament Name: SV CAP Convergence ("CAPVergence")
Tournament Hosts: Myself, asking some people if they would like to co-host

Host Experience:
  • SS CAP 1v1
  • SS CAP AAA
  • SS CAP GG
  • SV CAP 1v1
  • An Ubers live tour
Timeframe: Personally, ASAP. Convergence is extremely popular and I'd like to bring that to CAP's advantage.

Tournament Description: SV Convergence with the CAP mons. Likely some immediately bans will be involved.

Justification: Convergence is a VERY popular OM right now. CAP mons add more possibilities. Quite simple.

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Tournament Name: SV CAP Convergence ("CAPVergence")
Tournament Hosts: Myself, asking some people if they would like to co-host

Host Experience:
  • SS CAP 1v1
  • SS CAP AAA
  • SS CAP GG
  • SV CAP 1v1
  • An Ubers live tour
Timeframe: Personally, ASAP. Convergence is extremely popular and I'd like to bring that to CAP's advantage.

Tournament Description: SV Convergence with the CAP mons. Likely some immediately bans will be involved.

Justification: Convergence is a VERY popular OM right now. CAP mons add more possibilities. Quite simple.
This is approved, signups can go up at the start of next week

Tournament Name: DPP CAP Tournament

Tournament Hosts: Myself and my Co-Host SKIPPERGAMEZ

Host Experience:
  • No Prior Experience hosting Pokémon tours, I’ve hosted Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments before however.
Timeframe: To be discussed with CAP Staff as the winter seasonal and CAPCL are still ongoing.
Sign-Up period will most likely be after CAPCL so techs and teams are not revealed. Sign-Ups will start as soon as given approval and will last for one week after CAPCL concludes or until a timeframe is given.

Tournament Description: Standard Double Elimination in the DPP CAP format. Replays will be required.

Justification: Multiple people have shown interest in the tier in the discord and signing up to CAPCL. With CAPCL coming to a close soon it will be a good opportunity for more players to be introduced and gain practice in the tier for future tournaments.

A monetary prize will be given to the winner, the amount has not yet been determined.
This is also approved, it can begin after the Convergence tour finishes. We figure it’ll be good to have a few weeks of downtime between CAPCL and this tour

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Tournament Name: SV CAP Rigged Tournament

Tournament Host(s): Myself

Tournament Time Frame: Sign-ups will go up the Sunday after the tournament is approved and will last for a week, after which the tournament will immediatelty start.

Host experience: Hosted The Gauntlet III back in 2014. Served as kjnjkmjk1's co-host for the SS CAP LC Revival Tournament and SHSP's co-host for the SV CAP Kickoff Tournament.

Tournament Description: All of the matchups for this tournament will be personally decided by myself instead of being chosen at random. Apart from that, this will just be a standard tournament.

Tournament Banlist: Standard SV CAP Banlist

Tournament Justification: I was planning on hosting this tournament for a weeks, and now that CAPCL is winding down, I figured that having a relatively low pressure tournament would be a good idea, especially with the recent announcements of three new Pokemon entering the metagame. Ideally, this tournament will be loaded with highlight matches, whether it be quality matchups between strong players or silly meme matchups, making the games very entertaining to watch, as well as present an oppurtunity to play with their friends in a low pressure enviornment.

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Tournament Name: SV CAP Rigged Tournament

Tournament Host(s): Myself

Tournament Time Frame: Sign-ups will go up the Sunday after the tournament is approved and will last for a week, after which the tournament will immediatelty start.

Host experience: Hosted The Gauntlet III back in 2014. Served as kjnjkmjk1's co-host for the SS CAP LC Revival Tournament and SHSP's co-host for the SV CAP Kickoff Tournament.

Tournament Description: All of the matchups for this tournament will be personally decided by myself instead of being chosen at random. Apart from that, this will just be a standard tournament.

Tournament Banlist: Standard SV CAP Banlist

Tournament Justification: I was planning on hosting this tournament for a weeks, and now that CAPCL is winding down, I figured that having a relatively low pressure tournament would be a good idea, especially with the recent announcements of three new Pokemon entering the metagame. Ideally, this tournament will be loaded with highlight matches, whether it be quality matchups between strong players or silly meme matchups, making the games very entertaining to watch, as well as present an oppurtunity to play with their friends in a low pressure enviornment.
approving this, but there are two tours lined up first so we’re gonna hold off on giving you a start date for now

dex

10 wolf, 3 shepherd, 1 sheep, led leopard
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Tournament Name: CAP Ladder Tournament III

Host: you already know

Justification: The Return

Time: There will be 2 cycles. 8 qualifiers per cycle. Sometime in April

Description: last cap ladder tour resulted in "Binpin vs the world" and a banned user. This cap ladder tour will result in "Binpin vs Binpin's dad" and 2 banned users.

This is also approved, it can begin after the Convergence tour finishes. We figure it’ll be good to have a few weeks of downtime between CAPCL and this tour
Hey so um, can there be another start date for this? This was 3 weeks ago and the CAPvergence tour sign ups haven’t been posted. Also, the last DPP game for CAPCL was a week and a half ago. Not saying there should be signups now, just think there should be another start date established since the CAPvergence tour doesn’t seem to be happening. Also, this tour kinda affects Da Pizza Man’s SV rigged tour.

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hey so um, can there be another start date for this? This was 3 weeks ago and the CAPvergence tour sign ups haven’t been posted. Also, the last DPP game for CAPCL was a week and a half ago. Not saying there should be signups now, just think there should be another start date established since the CAPvergence tour doesn’t seem to be happening. Also, this tour kinda affects Da Pizza Man’s SV rigged tour.
there have been issues with the validator of Convergence and CAP as a combination. The mods and coders are working on this behind the scenes.

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tournament Name: CAP Ladder Tournament III

Host: you already know

Justification: The Return

Time: There will be 2 cycles. 8 qualifiers per cycle. Sometime in April

Description: last cap ladder tour resulted in "Binpin vs the world" and a banned user. This cap ladder tour will result in "Binpin vs Binpin's dad" and 2 banned users.
approved

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Tournament Name: SV CAP TWISTED TRIOS GHOSTING TOUR (SPOO VERIFIED)

Tournament Host(s):
shnowshner and some selection of banned/inactive users (or whoever might wanna help me host!)

Tournament Time Frame: signups can start like whenever the backlog isn't so heavy? we'll work it out promise

Host experience: none but i'll find some1 that does

Tournament Description: I will now Provide a general description for your my tournament that includes:

Tournament Style: It is team-based. Users can either sign-up with friends/enemies to form a team of three (cool and saline), or as free-agents to be randomly paired amongst one another (lame and unsalted).
Tournament Banlist: Regular CAP banlist unless you want me to make this truly horrid and just ban random stuff each round
Tournament Justification: The goals of this tournament are as follows:
  1. BEEF CULTIVATION — Smogon Forums USERS are given the OPPERTUNITY to TEAM-UP with other USERS, and are PITTED AGAINST other TEAMS in a SINGLE ELIMATION, BEST OF 3 SERIES, one GAME of GEN 9 CREATE-A-POKEMON for each USER per ROUND. The introduction of GHOSTING allows for USERS to ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE in MATCHES outside their OWN, creating HIJINKS as every MATCH will find itself FILLED with UNDERHANDED COMMENTS, a SLEW of BACK-AND-FORTH ARGUMENTS over TURN ACTIONS, TACTICAL MISINFORMATION, and most importantly, COPIUS AMOUNTS of unfiltered BANTER and EGOTISM.
  2. A LOW-PRESSURE PLAYING ENVIRONMENT — It can be HARD for Smogon Forums USERS to get into a METAGAME as COMPLICATED and OVERLOADED with NEW ADDITIONS as GEN 9 CREATE-A-POKEMON. This TOURNAMENT seeks to PROVIDE a space where USERS are FREE from the STRESS of PROPER, INTELLIGENT PLAY, and refocus their ENERGY towards LEARNING and HAVING FUN. This is ACCOMPLISHED through the IMPLEMENTATION of GHOSTING, as it robs the TOURNAMENT of any and all COMPETITIVE MERIT.
  3. WHAT WAS PRONOUN COOKING? — The STRUCTURE of this TOURNAMENT allows for USERS to go WILD with their TEAMBUILDING STRATEGY. There are NO STAKES at hand EXCEPT for a USERS OWN DIGNITY. Players are ENCOURAGED to bring their MOST DERANGED SETS to OUTMANEUVER and MENTALLY OVERWHELM their OPPONENTS. Only TIME will TELL which sets are CERTIFIED HEAT or UNVIABLE DOGWATER.
  4. SHNOWSHNER WANTS TO HOST A FUNNY TOURNAMENT — By HOSTING this TOURNAMENT, the ESTEEMED SHNOWSHNER of Smogon Forums will have ACCRUED HOSTING SKILLS, allowing for ADDITIONAL TOURNAMENTS to be HOSTED in the FUTURE.
  5. AN APPETIZER FOR CAPPL — The TOURNAMENT will ease UPCOMING PLAYERS into WORKING TOGETHER to ACHIEVE VICTORY, and also makes use of OTHERWISE SUPERFLUOUS TIME.
  6. WHOLESOME BIG CHUNGUS MAKE NEW FRIENDS TOUR — Users who JOIN as FREE AGENTS are LIABLE to making ONLINE FRIENDSHIPS with USERS. Alternatively, they may DEVELOP LONGSTANDING RIVALRIES, which is also OKAY as long as it doesn't get TOXIC or ANNOYING. Perhaps the PERFECT ICEBREAKER TOURNAMENT for the ASPIRING REACT FARMER.
  7. MY ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION IS USED — If this TOURNAMENT is APPROVED, there will be CUSTOM ARTWORK made by ME using my GRAPHIC DESIGN SKILLSET.
Our experts realize that not all users may fully comprehend the tournament style as it has been presented. As such, we have provided a useful infographic with hypothetical Smogon users so that one may better understand the tournament in question.

tour.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)