CAP Hall Of Fame

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
approved by cbrevan and HeaLnDeaL
banner by boxofkangaroos (big thanks friend)

This is the place that you will be remembered for winning your tournaments. Listing will be done by number of tournaments won, if we have draws we will then prioritise the number of individual tournament wins, and will then rank them alphabetically thereafter. Anyone listed is welcome to request a Pokemon sprite in this next to their name of their choosing.

Tournaments that allow Hall of Fame qualification:

Official CAP Tour
CAP Ladder Tournament

CAP Seasonal - Champions Cup
CAP Team Tournament
Note: Tournaments before CapTT 3 will not be counted.

Now let's record our legacy together!

1.) Heaven Jay

Qualification(s):
Cap Seasonal - Challenge Cup 1
2.) TastedSumo

Qualification(s):
Cap Ladder Tournament 2

3.) xavgb

Qualification(s):
Official Cap Tour 1

4.) BoltSapphire

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

5.)
cbrevan

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

6.) Da Letter El

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

7.)
Dj Breloominati♬

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

8.)
EternalSnowman

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4
9.)
Frat Dude

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

10.) Galvantula Tank

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

11.) G-Luke

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

12.)
GMars

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

13.)
Granny Pie

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

14.) GreenGogoatttt

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

15.)HeaLnDeaL

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

16.)
Jox

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

17.) KrazyCake

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

18.) LucarioOfLegends

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

19.)
Prototypetrainer

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

20.) PD

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

21.)
Rat With Wings

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

22.) Reviloja753

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

23.) ScarfWynaut

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

24.) SHSP

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

25.) snake_rattler

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

26.) Sundar

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

27.) Tadasuke

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

28.) taranteeeno

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 4

29.) Yellow Paint

Qualification(s):
Cap Team Tournament 3

Last edited:
This is a great idea, however, I'd like to object the idea of only awarding tournaments since CAPTT 3, as this seems like a very arbitrary decision. Playtests in particular should definitively be represented here, as those are a very important part of the CAP community, to the point were the winners are always mentioned in the entry of each CAP. (Disclaimer: I am not a neutral party on this issue, as I won Summer Seasonals, and of course I'd like to be rewarded for it, however I do genuinely believe that this change would be for the best)

In case this request is granted, here's a list of the persons that would be added
Playtests:

Magmortified (Cyclohm Playtest)

Fuzznip (Colossoil Playtest)

reyscareface(Krilowatt Playtest, Voodoom Playtest)

Korski (Tomohawk Playtest)

Rising Dusk (Necturna Playtest)

DetroitLolCat (Mollux Playtest)

Windsong (Aurumoth Playtest)

PttP (Malaconda Playtest, Cawmodore Playtest)

Animus Majoulus (Volkraken Playtest)

Gros Orteil (Plasmanta Playtest)

Giant Whirlpool (Naviathan Playtest)

BreelomMyHomie (Crucibelle Playtest)

Rat With Wings (Kerfuffle Playtest)

Heaven Jay (Pajantom Playtest)

CAPTT 1

Naughty Necturnas:
Leader: sparktrain
Players: innovamania, BreloomMyHomie, Mr. NudistoBeach, Tahu, GiantWhirlpool, gday, TheFenderStory

CAPTT 2

Choice Band Revenankhs:
Leader: cbrevan
Players: jas61292, Sae Sae, Yellow Paint, Elite Lord Sigma, Exclaimer, DarkSlay, Galvantula Tank, Frat Dude, Sunfished, Redwolf

Seasonals

mxmts (Summer Seasonals 2017)
reachzero (Spring Seasonals 2017)

This is a great idea, however, I'd like to object the idea of only awarding tournaments since CAPTT 3, as this seems like a very arbitrary decision. Playtests in particular should definitively be represented here, as those are a very important part of the CAP community, to the point were the winners are always mentioned in the entry of each CAP. (Disclaimer: I am not a neutral party on this issue, as I won Summer Seasonals, and of course I'd like to be rewarded for it, however I do genuinely believe that this change would be for the best)

In case this request is granted, here's a list of the persons that would be added
Playtests:

Magmortified (Cyclohm Playtest)

Fuzznip (Colossoil Playtest)

reyscareface(Krilowatt Playtest, Voodoom Playtest)

Korski (Tomohawk Playtest)

Rising Dusk (Necturna Playtest)

DetroitLolCat (Mollux Playtest)

Windsong (Aurumoth Playtest)

PttP (Malaconda Playtest, Cawmodore Playtest)

Animus Majoulus (Volkraken Playtest)

Gros Orteil (Plasmanta Playtest)

Giant Whirlpool (Naviathan Playtest)

BreelomMyHomie (Crucibelle Playtest)

Rat With Wings (Kerfuffle Playtest)

Heaven Jay (Pajantom Playtest)

CAPTT 1

Naughty Necturnas:
Leader: sparktrain
Players: innovamania, BreloomMyHomie, Mr. NudistoBeach, Tahu, GiantWhirlpool, gday, TheFenderStory

CAPTT 2

Choice Band Revenankhs:
Leader: cbrevan
Players: jas61292, Sae Sae, Yellow Paint, Elite Lord Sigma, Exclaimer, DarkSlay, Galvantula Tank, Frat Dude, Sunfished, Redwolf

Seasonals

mxmts (Summer Seasonals 2017)
reachzero (Spring Seasonals 2017)
For starters this is dope and glad that Im at number #2 hopefully I can get that #1 spot, really seal my legacy. Sadly I can't agree with you mxmts. Will play tests are important, I believe this is for the more geared for the competitive side of CAP. Just until now did playtest start becoming super competitive. That being said thats the same reason I don't believe the 2017 Seasonals, tour season should be included. It was honestly very sloppy, its not even a full season, and had a lot of in actives and doesn't really represent what we should strife for as a competitive community. Will I'm not trying to take away from whoever won the Seasonals, I think what DrapionSwing is trying to do here is hit the reset button, moving the competitive scene in the proper direction. By having the only real properly run tournament this year, CAPTT3 be the only trophy tour that warrents HOF entry thus far. That being said I could have totally misinterpreted the situation and this are all hypotheticals, but yeah thats why I don't think they should be included. Notice how of all the Tournaments that merit HOF enter two haven't even been played yet. This is more like I stated before for the future of competitive CAP.

Drapionswing

Eating it up, YUMMY!
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
While Frat Dude explained most of my reasoning, there's still more for me to to elaborate on.

Firstly, seasonal tours is qualification tournaments which allow you entry to Champions Cup therefore Champions Cup is the tournament needed to grant yourself an entry into the HoF. Therefore, entry from winning a Seasonal would take away from the glory of winning CC. As for Playtest tournaments, I considered adding them to the HoF and I still may however for now I've decided against it as I feel like it may distract from the purpose of Playtest tournaments, in that they're meant to allow a way to use a new CAP in a competitive environment. With Playtests granting entry to the HoF, I think people will be less inclined to play in the tournament for this reason.

Fratty hit the nail on the head when talking about me setting a new stage for Competitive CAP, which is why the previous ladder tournament and previous CapTTs have not been on here.

I'd like to actually deserve my name on the HoF, considering I only provided moral support and didn't battle at all during the tour, so if it's ok (and no offence to my fellow pajantoms), I'd like for you to take my name off the hall (until I deserve it lol)

golurk please,
but imo I still don't quite deserve it yet, I'm only doing this for the team. Go pajantoms.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)