CAP Fan Content Thread

Yu_IOTJ

formerly NoahIOTJ
is a Community Contributor
Good grief, there was too much to go through here. 33 is almost here so I finished the fellas for 32! Awesome work as usual, and I hope to see y’all bring your best for 33~!

Attachments

with sunfished, proteinsoflove, and ph4nt45m's designs, we now have two mechs (possibly back down to one mech depending on if i scrap my current design or not), an angel, and a submarine in the cap 33 art submissions thread.
so i was legally obligated to make an evangelion reference. i've never even watched the show, the opportunity was just too good to pass up.
(sunfished's design is in the mouth of protein's trumpet fish, i was planning on making a couple of companion drawings since the mech is such a small part of this drawing compared to the other two but the things i wanted to draw involved both sunfished's design and my design, and since i may or may not scrap my design in favor of an idea that fits the ability better i decided to just post the image as is)
also one of the first videos i found of this specific fight had ocean man playing over the whole thing, so just imagine that playing during whatever battle led to this happening.
good luck to everyone submitting designs btw, the whole thread is full of some really fun ideas and art!

Attachments

Yu_IOTJ

formerly NoahIOTJ
is a Community Contributor
CAP 33 Is over, thus a drawing for each final sub! See ya fellas next time!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)