CAP 7 CAP 7 - Topic Leader Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Magmortified
2.Cyberzero
3.linton

I don't honestly know what to say here that wont end up parroting everybody else's posts. Though i'd certainly like to see cyber run again if he doesn't get TL this time.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1.Cyberzero
2.Magmortified
3.Linton

Like everyone has said earlier, both Cyberzero and Mag would make an excellent TL, but I gave Cyberzero the edge because he seems to be a little more agreeable at times on the server. Linton should take the advice of everyone else in this thread and become more active.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1) Cyberzero

Cyber is one of my best friends on the server. He is a very responsible, quality user who can post coherently and articulate his ideas well. I believe he is every bit as capable as Mag and deserves this chance to shine.

2) Magmortified

Mag is an extremely responsible individual. He may joke around on the server a lot, but when he's serious he's serious. I believe that Magmortified would be an excellent, articulate Topic Leader. I only put Mag second at the very last moment, mainly because Cyberzero tried for TL last time against Darkie and I think that Mag can wait a CaP to be a TL.

3) Linton

I'm on the server quite a bit and I can honestly say I've never seen you there. I've seen you post maybe twice on the forums. Ever. Being TL is as much a responsibility as it is an honor, being chosen by the community to lead it for a project. Unless you contribute more and come on the server, there's no way you're going to become a TL. Ever.

cyberzero -

I feel that cyberzero is extremely active on the server as well as being a helper and a great all-around person with huge amounts of responsibility.

Magmortified -

I belive that Magmortified would also be an excellent choice for our Topic Leader, I actually think that Magmortified posses the above qualities, but I think cyberzero should take the reigns as I feel Magmortified is already tested as a Moderator. I would like to see a regular user take us through a CAP.

linton -

I still almost never see this person in server/forums.

1.Magmortified
2.Cyberzero
3.linton

Not wanting to rehash anything but mag and c0 are the obvious two due to the volume of their contributions. I think Mag shades it for me because I am more sure of his personality although like me he can be rowdy on the server at times :D . I don't know c0 too well although he is an active and intelligent user from the way he handles himself.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
All the votes are in...

Congratulations to Magmortified, the new Topic Leader for CAP 7!

Mag, please select an Assistant TL to serve as a backup in times where you need help keeping up the project pace. Make a post here regarding your ATL selection. After that, feel free to collect a slate of Concepts and open the Concept Poll.

Once you put up that poll, I will post a news item on the Smogon front page announcing the public start of CAP 7.

Good luck!

Magmortified

<b>CAP 8 Playtesting Expert</b>
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the votes, guys.

I'm selecting cyberzero as my ATL. I think he deserves that much.

I'll get on the Concept Poll ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)