CAP 31 Prevo - Stat Spread Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Alright, it's time to start up the Saharaja Prevo Stat Stage!

Submit your stat spreads in this thread - this thread will be open for 72 Hours. Oh, and add a Final Submission above your post to help the mods when creating the slate - bold and clear, ta!

Saharaja's Stats:
70 HP / 120 Atk / 105 Def / 65 SpA / 130 SpD / 90 Spe [BST 580]

---

CAP 31 prevo so far:

Design:(by Bloopyghost)

Typing: Ground

Final Submission

50 / 75 / 55 / 45 / 80 / 90
(395 BST)

I've decided to give this a high bst in the range of Ponyta and Colossoil thanks to saharaja's unprecedently high bst.

The main feature is that I think this can stay at the exact same speed tier when evolving, this guy is smaller than saharaja but he looks less weighed down also.
As far as CAP LC goes, this allows it to match ponyta and solotl in speed which is a boon for a ground type that has to compete so heavily with dorsoil. In fact it can be compared to Ponyta in a lot of ways. I think this will automatically allow it space on teams as its an excellent all-rounder, even before abilities come into play.

Last edited:
Final Submission

40 / 80 / 65 / 50 / 90 / 60 (385 BST)

Inspired by other two-stage ground types. The stat changes are based on Hippowdon: Saharaja's 3 highest stats are each 40 points higher than its prevo, its next two highest stats are each 30 points higher than its prevo, and its lowest stat is 15 points higher than its prevo. The result is a prevo with the same BST as Onix and Mudbray.

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

55 HP / 65 Atk / 70 Def / 40 SpA / 95 SpD / 75 Spe (400 BST)

Compared to Saharaja, our prevo looks like it lacks that same arrogant confidence and robust stature its evolved form has. It is on the lower end of offensive stats for Ground-types of its power level as a result, as I don't particularly see this as a fighter. What you do end up with is a decently fast and tanky Ground-type, only outpaced by the two Digletts while having a nice 55 HP and 95 Special Defense.

I'm not super concerned with having a niche in LC because the competition is immense, but I still think this provides a decent enough launchpad for those who might be interested in it.

Code:
55 HP / 65 Atk / 70 Def / 40 SpA / 95 SpD / 75 Spe

+15   / +55    / +35    / +25    / +55    / +15

70 HP / 120 Atk / 105 Def / 65 SpA / 130 SpD / 90 Spe

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

55 HP / 65 Atk / 70 Def / 40 SpA / 95 SpD / 75 Spe (400 BST)

Compared to Saharaja, our prevo looks like it lacks that same arrogant confidence and robust stature its evolved form has. It is on the lower end of offensive stats for Ground-types of its power level as a result, as I don't particularly see this as a fighter. What you do end up with is a decently fast and tanky Ground-type, only outpaced by the two Digletts while having a nice 55 HP and 95 Special Defense.

I'm not super concerned with having a niche in LC because the competition is immense, but I still think this provides a decent enough launchpad for those who might be interested in it.

Code:
55 HP / 65 Atk / 70 Def / 40 SpA / 95 SpD / 75 Spe

+15   / +55    / +35    / +25    / +55    / +15

70 HP / 120 Atk / 105 Def / 65 SpA / 130 SpD / 90 Spe
95 + 55 =/= 130

You suck at math

Final Submission

35 HP / 80 ATK / 45 DEF / 50 SPA / 70 SPD / 100 SPE (380 BST)

I made it slightly faster than Saharaja because Saharaja has heavy diamonds on its back weighing it down whereas prevo does not, also because it needs to be able to run from anyone it stole food/treasures from. Very physically frail because it's probably not getting a lot to eat and it looks like you can just kick it down. Special bulk is slightly higher because it has willpower or whatever. BST is pretty high for LC standards as I view Saharaja as a legendary of sorts with its 580 BST and pixie move. Competitive wise, it is a Solotl check which is nice, it's more powerful than Diglett too but I think thanks to Arena Trap it would outclass prevo anyway, but its offensive stats might make people interested in using it.

Final Submission
65 HP / 65 Atk / 60 Def / 25 SpA / 90 SpD / 85 Spe [BST 390]

I don't know much about CAPLC, but I looked to the main CAP pure ground types, diglett and mudbray. The BST is 5 above mudbray but below ponyta. It doesn't have the same attacking power as Mudbray since the design looks a lot weaker/wimpier - but I did give it much faster speed (not fast enough to outspeed the fastest like Abra and Diglett but still very fast) and stronger bulk - with a much much stronger special bulk than mudbray which should hopefully give it a niche as a fast and defensive pokemon with enough attack to still pack a punch if hitting into a weak type or given Atk investment/an item (although eviolite for an even bigger bulk seems more likely given it's CAP).

Zetalz

Expect nothing, deliver less
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

50 HP / 80 Atk / 65 Def / 45 SpA / 90 SpD / 70 Spe BST: 400
(-20 HP, -40 Atk, -40 Def, -20 SpA, -40 SpD, -20 Spe)

Not super concerned with making this an LC juggernaut so I just went for a clean suite of balanced stat drops for the aesthetic, 3 sets each of -20 and -40. As far as LCAP goes this thing can't really compete statswise with the likes of Dorsoil without min-maxing but it can stand well enough on it's own anyway if we decide to keep it's other unique attributes (Rocks, Spin, Water Absorb etc.).

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

50 HP / 85 Atk / 65 Def / 30 SpA / 90 SpD / 60 Spe (380 BST)

In terms of CAP LC, I really just decided to make this a really good answer to Meteor Beam Solotl. 50/90 Special Bulk with Eviolite makes it so that +1 Fire Blast never OHKOs us even after 3 Layers of Spikes, while in return 85 Attack allows us to always OHKO Solotl with Earthquake.

For the rest of the spread, I decided to just copy the changes I had in Attack/Special Defense into Defense/Special Attack respectively, and went with 60 Speed so that we get 380 BST, meaning that we gain a nice and clean 200 BST after evolving.

Final Submission

50 HP / 80 Atk / 75 Def / 45 SpA / 60 SpD / 70 Spe [BST 380]

Receives a nice +200 to BST upon evolution. Since the pre-evo lacks Saharaja's diamond jewlery, I decided to give it significantly less special defense (as diamonds are similar to prisms and reflect/refract light)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)