CAP 31 - Part 16 - Flavor Ability Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I do love quirky abilities, Sand Spit really is just way too fitting for a ground camel to ignore.

Queenly Majesty also feels appropriate despite being gendered, though it is ultimately the same as Dazzling so I'd probably end up going with that.

Out of other's suggestions, Truant does seem fun, fits the theme and we obviously don't need to even consider people using it because its literally truant.

Sand Spit really isnt a flavor ability. It may be worse than Sand Stream, but that doesnt make it flavor-level- especially when this mon doesnt have the option of Sand Stream in one of the competitive slots.

Sand Veil is pretty logical shrug

Sand Spit really isnt a flavor ability. It may be worse than Sand Stream, but that doesnt make it flavor-level- especially when this mon doesnt have the option of Sand Stream in one of the competitive slots.
While in isolation I agree Sand Spit isn't a pure flavour ability, given the power of Water Absorb on this mon and the fact that Serene Grace, a good ability that also pairs well with this mon's focal-point move isn't used much at all, I don't think Sand Spit will be used to any serious degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)