CAP 30 - Part 14 - Forme Name Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
WIP 2/3

Publisher/Author

A publisher is who actually distributes copies of the book while the Author is the person who actually writes the work, so I just decided to work with it here.

Yu_IOTJ

formerly NoahIOTJ
is a Community Contributor
WIP

Scribed/Cascade

"Scribed" would be in reference to the book it has, it is complete, but "Cascade" would be in reference to an artist in its prime, that the pen is in a flow state, writing down anything that its ink can get its hands on.

Zetalz

Expect nothing, deliver less
is a Pre-Contributor
WIP 2/3

Benevolent/Malevolent

Not the most wordy or clever but a fair approximation of how 30 under-goes it's change from friendly pal book to psycho murder book.

WIP (1/3)

Published/Clandestine

The base form is the accepted and widely-distributed (published) work, whereas the alternate form has secret (clandestine) pages cut from the final work. What kind of dark arts were torn from the pages? Were we never meant to restore its original form?

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Modpost: Final submissions for names are now open. Make sure that your name submission follows the template in the opening post exactly to avoid disqualification!

You have just over 48 hours to make your final submissions, after which point we will close this thread and start name polls.

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Final Submission

Blank/Inscribed

Keeps the 30b / 30i notation!

Last edited:

shnowshner

You've Gotta Try
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

Adaptive/Instinctive

Stamina has us learn from the opponent while Tinted Lens has us not learn anything and just click Brave Bird.

Final Submission

Collected/Spilled

Collected knowledge for base form, spilled ink and power for item form. Also applies to their demeanors; the base form is collected and calm compared to the more aggressive and crazy item form.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

Restrained/Chaotic

30b'a design looks more friendly and controlled while 30i's design look more demonic and chaotic, so I wanted to go with that motif I decided to go with constrained so the two forms start with different letters.

Final Submission

Unwritten/Plot Twisted

The name "unwritten" implies that 30b has some kind of plot or story in mind, but hasn't realized it. "Plot Twisted" is a play on the term plot twist and how 30i has become twisted by the ink as well as its now-realized plot.

Bloopyghost

guging
is a Pre-Contributor
Final Submission

Hardcover/Loose-leaf

Hardcover refers to 30b’s, well, hardcover it uses for defense and Stamina. Loose-leaf refers to the loose pages that fold into 30i’s paper plane.

MrDollSteak

CAP 1v1 me IRL
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Final Submission

Poised/Plunged

I liked the idea of a pair of adjectives that fitted together soundwise, in the same kind of vein as Mimikyu's Disguised and Busted forms. I settled on the idea of Poised and Plunged because I believe the strong plosives help to remind us of CAP30's Poison typing and fit the personality of writing with a quill. Poised for a word, or to reink, and Plunged in the pot itself.

Final Submission

Abstract/Opus

Abstract is the summary of the work ahead; an Abstract can be seen as the "base" of a article. An Opus is the final, grand version of the work; promising to be potent and hard-hitting

Final Submission

Sober/Intoxicated

Since I have no faith in winning, may as well finish the joke until the end. But what if....

Last edited:

CallMeDrippyT

Banned deucer.
Final Submission

Discreet/Unhinged

While the base form of CAP 30 appears to be more restrained given its hidden/unseen pages, the item form has gone berserk due to its head being trapped within an ink bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)