Can't create Administrator account

I've been trying to get my own server up, and I've been following the guide until I got to the part where you had to create a user using the command prompt. For some reason, I keep getting this message:

Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong? I did exactly as the guide said beforehand.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
It's pretty obvious that either your user name or password is incorrect for the mysql server, just like the message says. Unless you specifically created a "cyberzero" mysql account, your only account will be "root". If you did specifically create one, you obviously specified the wrong password in server.properties.

It's pretty obvious that either your user name or password is incorrect for the mysql server, just like the message says. Unless you specifically created a "cyberzero" mysql account, your only account will be "root". If you did specifically create one, you obviously specified the wrong password in server.properties.
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, you were right, I accidentally put cyberzero instead of root in the server.properties. It worked fine as soon as I fixed it. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)