Can you battle RBY on Shoddy?

Sorry I'm an old school player but I've been off the scene forever. I'm just looking for RBY battles, if not on Shoddy then could someone point me towards where I can find an RBY simulator/bot (if there still is one)?

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
No unfortunately you cannot. Netbattle was used in the previous generations but since the site has gone down and I can not find a netbattle download however this is what appears to be the updated netbattle called nettbattle supremecy and if its just an update then you should be able to battle GSC RSE or RBY try it out

http://nbsup.50webs.com/index.html

Thanks for the help. I don't get how you download it from File Savr, though. Doesn't seem to be working.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
yeah i installed the whole thing and so on...im curious though once you get a chance drop me a vm or something if theres actually people on there who do play RBY GSC or RSE i would imagine that there must be some people on there for that since shoddy cant...

It is a pity that Netbattle is almost out of order. There are Double Battle, previous generations etc. and it has better GUI IMO. But the game machanics is absolutely better on shoddy.

You can run a RBY server on ShoddyBattle. In the server.properties file, the server.metagame variable is set to platinum.metagame. You can change it to advance.metagame. You'll be playing the RBY metagame. There is no way to run a server with D/P/Pt/HG/SS, and have a way to play RBY only (unless someone programs an RBY clause.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)