Tournament Camomons Bonanzomons Tour (Won by Matiss98)

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Art by me
Welcome to the Camomons Bonanzomons Tour! With Camomons recieving it's rotational again, it's good to keep the momentum going! This tournament is based off Gen 7 Camomons and should be played on the main server. I hope everyone has a fun time and enjoys themselves playing this great tier!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons format of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. (edit it out if you want to keep it private, but if you do this make sure to PM me the replays, I need to at least confirm.)
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Type "In" to join!

Signups will close 3/21 or earlier depending on the amount of signups.
(also if you have a problem with the name blame jrdn)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)