bye guys!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The last eight (!) years here have been pretty fucking awesome, but things offline haven't been quite so fucking awesome. I've been struggling a lot academically and my work performance is at rock bottom, and on top of that there are more things I'd like to do with my time (spend time with my girlfriend, actually play Pokemon sometimes, etc.). As a result, I've decided that it's best that I officially retire from my positions on Smogon. I'm kind of washed up by now anyway. I'll still be on PS from time to time, so don't be afraid to say hello!

No shoutouts because it'd take way too long
except for antemortem because SOMEONE needs to get me caught up with smogdrama

also, a disclaimer: I am not quitting for League of Legends, that's getting cut down severely this fall too

Thanks so much for all your contributions! But its not all bad. I'm looking forward to see what you do in the future too, regarding your life in general =).

It's a shame to see you leave but I'm sure everything will get better for you in life. You've had such an impact on me as a player and smogon user and I can't thank you enough. You can rest assured what you've done for doubles will never be forgotten. See you round.

i still remember the day you were offering to build a team, and i took that offer. my early days were when you got tier leader. i hope life goes great for you man... drop by when you can

It is good you realize this now than be stuck in your mid 20s

I was hoping for a last hoorah but good bye and thanks

And here's a flashback Arcticblast: you were the first person to ever mute me on Pokemon Showdown; your reasoning was "stop being an ass"

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Is this the year where all TLs are leaving?? Lol

Anyways bye Artic, remember you from OM days, you were always great :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)