Tournaments BW PL II - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
1657500626242.png

Welcome to the second ever BW PL. This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found at the Announcements and Administrative Decisions Thread. The hosts for BW PL are susciety and Clementine.

When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. Managers and Assistant Managers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft (subjected to the retention rules found below) if they wish to do so.

Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Managers will be chosen based on experience in BW tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers. If you do sign up, it would be worth explaining why you and your assistant manager would be good picks with relation to the above criteria.

Teams will be allowed to retain players from the previous BW PL under the following stipulations:
  • Each team will be allowed to retain at most 3 players from their retain pool (TBD) and self-purchasing managers (so if you choose to self purchase 1 manager you only get 2 retains etc.).
  • Teams must notify the host team of any retains prior to the player auction.
  • Price will be the larger of either the players BW PL I auction price + 3k or 10k (prices can be found here).
  • Managers who were self-bought in BW PL I will not be eligible for retention.
The format of this tournament: TBD

Signups will close on Sunday, July 17th @ 11:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited:
Manager: Fantos13
Assistant Manager: Feaniix
Team Name: Soaring Sigilyphs

Played a lot of OU and Ubers, as well as LC since the gen began, Feaniix is one of the best PUers around and we both have a good grasp of the other tiers. Both have managing experience, I was assman last GSCPL and managed the main disc LC tour among others while Feaniix managed german tours, hosted leagues and so on

Last edited:

Colteor

Free old gens in WCOP
is a Pre-Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Manager: Colteor
Manager 2: RageAgainstTheMagearna (aka camsill19)
Team Name: Skyarrow Spikers (logo wip)

I've managed ADVPL and DPPPL to success, making finals and drafting a very active team in the latter. I've also gotten experience from spectating and being involved with other BW players across multiple tiers to learn the playerbase. Camsill puts in a lot of effort with planning/scouting/prepping for these tours and is generally very helpful. We make a great team and will put in effort to make this a tour to remember.

peng

fuck xatu
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)