Tournaments BW PL I - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnoV4Cb.png

Welcome to the first ever BW PL. This thread is for the signups for those who wish to manage in the tour. Information about the tournament can be found at the Announcements and Administrative Decisions Thread. The hosts for BW PL are FNH, velvet, and Wigglytuff.

When signing up, YOU MUST SIGN WITH AN ASSISTANT MANAGER and state who they are. Managers and Assistant Managers will be able to purchase themselves for 15k credits each prior to the draft if they wish to do so.

Please sign up using the following format:
Code:
Manager:
Assistant Manager:
Team Name:

Managers will be chosen based on experience in BW tournaments, their level of involvement in the community and knowledge of the playerbase, their general competence, and prowess in managing in other high level tournaments in other tiers. If you do sign up, it would be worth explaining why you and your assistant manager would be good picks with relation to the above criteria.

The 8 Slots for this tournament are:

BW Ubers
BW OU
BW OU
BW OU
BW UU
BW RU
BW NU
BW LC

Tiers and number of slots are subject to change.

Signups will close on Friday the 23rd 11:59 PM GMT-4

Last edited by a moderator:
manager: devin
co: cy
Team name: Fallarbor Firestorms
I have played bw in roapl and also have experience with seasonal. Meanwhile cyrus knows how to manage and is good at it. Plus him and i have managed a lot in pls together so yeah. Also he captained west for rcop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)