Official BW OU - Gems Volcarona Cloyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
The following users have attained the requirements for the vote on the Gems/Volcarona/Cloyster suspect in BW OU.

When voting, please follow the format below to rank your options from MOST PREFERRED TO LEAST PREFERRED. The list of options is below:
  1. Ban gems
  2. Ban Volcarona and Cloyster
  3. Ban Volcarona
  4. Ban Cloyster
  5. Ban nothing
Example Vote:
Code:
We will first eliminate the option with the least 1st place votes. Those who had the eliminated option as their top choice will then have their votes moved to their next choice. This process will continue until we only have 2 options left, and the one with the most votes will be chosen.

In the event of a tie between the final 2 options, the option with the most 1st place votes will be chosen. If those are also tied, then the number of 2nd place votes will decide and so on.

=================

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: This forum is moderated; when you submit your post it will need to be approved. Do not worry, this is normal.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message on Smogon or on Discord. (starmaster#8286)

If you cannot post here, but you achieved the requirements to vote, DM me.

Do not post anything but your vote in this thread. ONLY POST ONCE. Do not make more than one post or you will be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the suspect process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

The voting stage ends on Sunday July 10th, at 10:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT -4); the result will be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision anymore.

Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge

• Tiering Contributor is awarded to those with 10 tiering-related votes across all tiers or 4 tiering-related votes in one tier.
If you have achieved the above threshold, feel free to DM me with the links to your votes so we can process your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)