Tournament BW No Johns III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Welcome to Round 3 of the BW 1v1 No Johns III tournament. This tournament will be a Best of Five, Single Elimination tournament, and will be decided by a Round Robin Finals! The finalists of this tournament will obtain prize money provided by Itchy!

Tournament Rules:
  • General Smogon tournament rules and regulations can be found here!
  • This is a standard BW 1v1 tournament. Resources for the tier can be found here!
  • Single elimination and Best of Five format. You may switch teams between games.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on the main server or smogtours.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times/scheduling issues only.
  • This is a No Johns Tournament. Each round will last 3 days and extensions will not be granted. Players who don't contact or respond to contact with their opponents on first day of the first round risk being subbed out!
  • Prizes will be paid out anonymously through PayPal! The breakdown of distribution of the Prize pool can be found here!
  • Replays are required for each round and every game of the tournament!
  • Deadline is 11:59 PM GMT -4 on Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling act on memedose46. The shared availability period is over due to my being unavailable tomorrow due to lack of internet or data in the mountains I am going to. All evidence is on my wall.

I will also be recusing myself from all activity calls this week because I do not want to make an act call that can interfere with any sort of precedent that is set by this act call. Itchy I am sorry but I am leaving this to you.

aaa I'm sorry for leaving too many things for you to do....

:eeveehide:

EDIT
Uncalling act
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen51v1-1576097344-50mzqswku8jee5i6svea1s80mfemsi2pw

(only game 3 saved, the server dying went brr, so uh, here's game 3 but I won 3-0)

(game 1 was a donphan into excadrill, used a team preview of latios, crustle, donphan, clicked donphan into ground gem sub eq excadrill, my eq dropped it after they subbed once)

(game 2 was a specs meloetta (nicknamed specs) on the same team preview as game 3, I clicked custap lax into it and went return into giga impact after it hit me with a focus blast due to custap activation)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)