Pet Mod Bust a Move (Playable on Dragon Heaven!) [See you in SV!]

Here are your options (finally. I am really bad at keeping deadlines OTL):

*Given the nature of these two moves, they will be voted on together.
Move Name: Freeze Shock
Type: Ice
BP: 140 -> 100
PP
: 5 (max 8)
Accuracy: 90 -> 85%
Secondary Effect
: Has a 20% chance to paralyze
New Users: :Arctozolt: (Also want to add :rotom frost: but only one non-uber is allowed)
Viable Users: :Arctozolt:
Description: A strong physical ice move, has slightly worse accuracy than Icicle Crash but makes up for it with increased base power and a chance to paralyze. I gave it to the electric-ice types for flavour, I feel like rotom-frost should also get it for obvious reasons, but the limit on non-ubers who receive the move stops that.

Move Name: Ice Burn
BP: 140 -> 75
PP
: 5 -> 10 (max 16)
Accuracy
: 90 -> 100%
Secondary Effect
: Has a 30% chance to burn
New Users: :Ninetales Alola:
Viable Users: :Ninetales alola:
Description: Ice type Scald anyone? Alolan Ninetales falls back on it's fiery heritage by getting a new ice move that can really mess with physical attackers. Less power than Ice Beam or Blizzard, but can punish switchins hard.

BP: 140
PP: 5 -> 10
Priority: -1
Accuracy: N/A
Secondary Effect: If this Pokemon is hit with a contact move when it charges, they are burnt.
New Users: :Ninetales-Alola:
Viable Users: :Kyurem: :Kyurem-White:
Description: This Pokemon surrounds a polar cold around it self that frostbites everything that approach it.

BP: 140
Priority: -1
Secondary Effect: If this Pokemon is hit with a contact move when it charges, they are paralysed.
New Users: :Arctozolt:
Viable Users: :Kyurem: :Kyurem-White:
Description: This Pokemon surrounds a polar cold around it self that freezes with static energy everything that approach it.

Move Name: Eternabeam
Type: Dragon
BP: 160 -> 110
PP: 5 (max 8)
Accuracy: 90%
Secondary Effect: The users loses 10% of it's max health
New Users: :Regidrago:
Viable Users: :Regidrago:
Description: A less powerful Draco Meteor, but much more spammable. It's given to Regidrago because of the idea that the regis are ancient, which ties into the eternity mentioned in the moves name. A big nuke for Regidrago to exploit, essentially.

BP: 75
Secondary Effect: The user receives Max Effect on their moves for three turns.
New Users: :Toxtricity:
Viable Users: :Eternatus: :Toxtricity:
Description: The Pokemon surrounds Dynamax power around itself, giving its moves for 3 turns the Dynamax secondary effect. If Toxtricity is G-Max, the effect is G-Max StunShock. It is useful on plural sets: offensive can use Ooze to boost its SpAtk, Wyrmwind to lower Attack, and StunShock to spread Statuses.

Move Name: Baton Pass
Type: Normal
BP: N/A
PP: 40 -> 20 (max 32)
Accuracy
: N/A
Secondary Effect: The user switches out. The pokemon that switches in receives +1 speed
New Users: :Cinderace:
Viable Users: :Clefable: :Diancie-Mega: :Gliscor: :Scizor-Mega: :Hatterene:
Description: Like a runner passing the baton on to the next runner of a relay, the pokemon gives a speed boost to whoever switches in. This gives a new pivoting option for walls and pokemon that previously lacked good pivoting options, as well as enabling breakers and some sweepers to accomplish their goals and outspeed key threats. This move may be a little too much, let me know if it needs to be adjusted.

BP: -
PP: 40
Secondary Effect: The user switches. Depending of the user's higher stat, the arrivant has a stat raised.
Description

2 days to vote, get them in as soon as you can.

Freeze Shock/ Ice Burn: cheesesir, Turtlek
Eternabeam: Turtlek, cheesesir
Baton Pass: cheesesir, Turtlek

I don't know how self voting rules work with this few entries, lmk if the votes are invalid

Freeze Shock/ Ice Burn: Turtlek, cheesesir
Eternabeam: Turtlek, cheesesir
Baton Pass: cheesesir, Turtlek
My BP is really bad... cheesesir’s is way better.

And we're gonna close voting right there. So, to quickly rattle off the winners:

For Freeze Shock and Ice Burn: cheesesir!

BP: 140 -> 100
PP
: 5 (max 8)
Accuracy: 90 -> 85%
Secondary Effect
: Has a 20% chance to paralyze
New Users: :Arctozolt: (Also want to add :rotom frost: but only one non-uber is allowed)
Viable Users: :Arctozolt:
Description: A strong physical ice move, has slightly worse accuracy than Icicle Crash but makes up for it with increased base power and a chance to paralyze. I gave it to the electric-ice types for flavour, I feel like rotom-frost should also get it for obvious reasons, but the limit on non-ubers who receive the move stops that.

BP: 140 -> 75
PP
: 5 -> 10 (max 16)
Accuracy
: 90 -> 100%
Secondary Effect
: Has a 30% chance to burn
New Users: :Ninetales Alola:
Viable Users: :Ninetales alola:
Description: Ice type Scald anyone? Alolan Ninetales falls back on it's fiery heritage by getting a new ice move that can really mess with physical attackers. Less power than Ice Beam or Blizzard, but can punish switchins hard.
For Eternabeam: cheesesir!
BP: 160 -> 110
PP: 5 (max 8)
Accuracy: 90%
Secondary Effect: The users loses 10% of it's max health
New Users: :Regidrago:
Viable Users: :Regidrago:
Description: A less powerful Draco Meteor, but much more spammable. It's given to Regidrago because of the idea that the regis are ancient, which ties into the eternity mentioned in the moves name. A big nuke for Regidrago to exploit, essentially.
For Baton Pass: cheesesir!
BP: N/A
PP: 40 -> 20 (max 32)
Accuracy
: N/A
Secondary Effect: The user switches out. The pokemon that switches in receives +1 speed
Description: Like a runner passing the baton on to the next runner of a relay, the pokemon gives a speed boost to whoever switches in. This gives a new pivoting option for walls and pokemon that previously lacked good pivoting options, as well as enabling breakers and some sweepers to accomplish their goals and outspeed key threats. This move may be a little too much, let me know if it needs to be adjusted.
And with that, a huge congrats to cheesesir, and a shoutout to Turtlek for giving it their all! And with that, we mark the (very belated) end to Generation 8 Bust a Move! I admit, this was not the smoothest debut gen; there were things I wanted to do with the mod that never materialized, we had a few delays and admittedly some slates did not get the participation I was hoping for. But nevertheless, I appreciate all the support you guys have given this little mod of mine, and all of you who stuck by it up to this point.

I do intend to bring this back once the canon meta has settled and we have a look at which new moves work and which don't, but in the meantime we're going to be off. And when we do come back, I intend to take us to bigger places than ever, and hopefully finally get to do several of the things I initially dreamed off with Bust a Move! So look forward to that, and I look forwards to seeing you all again when we do return.

Until then, no matter where you are, if you feel the groove, just get out there and Bust a Move!
:ss/Ludicolo:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)