Bulky chomp and scarf buzzwole team

https://pokepast.es/60c92e10fdb166c2
Garchomp: u turn Antichrist, rough skin and rocky helmet make u turns very punishable. I like to lead on lando t and set up rocks and wait for u turn to eventually happen, eq and d claw for stab moves, stone edge for volcarona and flying types

Buzzwole: I really like scarf buzzwole because almost nobody expects it and thinks they can set up or switch into something with good speed like dpult, lele, which I can then outspeed and often do massive chunks of damage which often paired with rocks leads to a KO, I have ice punch to deal with the common threats in the tier of chomp, lando, zapdos, tornadus, dpult, cc as a late game sweep, leech life for main stab, and poison jab to deal with tapus and clef.

Koko: very good late game sweeper when ground types are gone, also a great pivot, specs make it deal a ridiculous amount of damage. Very good against rain teams, when rain team is there lead with koko to bait seismitoad then ohko with grass knot, moonblast for lando if he’s around and you want to hit him on switch in

volcanion: very tanky and synergizes well with water immunity, ice quad resist, heatran baiting, and it’s ability to hit back very hard, toxic to chip down annoying mons like slowbro/king and other tanks protect for scout and toxic damage

weavile: boots and sword dance set with low kick instead of shards, provides ghost resist which otherwise is very annoying to your team with how common they are, try to keep healthy against opposing dpults and ttars or else they can bother the team since buzz is cscarf it can only take care of one without having to switch

Tornadus:
Support pivot set, hazards can mess with the team a lot so I needed a defogger, also has taunt to prevent rocks as a lead , thinking about switching toxic for something like heatwave for ferro since he can also annoy this team quite a bit

that’s the team looking for tips on improving it I think it can take on the meta game pretty well as of now but has room for improvement for sure.

I agree with heat wave over toxic on torn. Might you consider ice shard over triple axel or even making the set banded?

I agree with heat wave over toxic on torn. Might you consider ice shard over triple axel or even making the set banded?
Yeah I switched to heat wave since late game torn is pretty useless and I’m gonna switch to a banded set to easier revenge kill think like dpult/kart

Buzzwole should have earthquake over poison jab because it is walled by toxapex and poison jab isn't a 2hko on fully defensive clefable or tapu fini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)