Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here to chime in with the same problem. I am logged in, I didn't accidentally log out to a guest account: proven in these screenshots. Matchmaking is acting as if I'm 1000 ELO, but the ELO itself on my profile remains normal but acts as if I've beaten (or lost to) a ~1000 opponent. For instance:

My ELO before a battle
Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.46.58 PM.png

The Battle
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9doublesou-1732144375-1ndwwtnpmbryau39fjmb5sl39zahn5epw
My ELO after the battle
Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 2.48.30 PM.png

At one point before I realized this glitch, I ended up losing to a smurf and my real ELO dropped by like 60 LOL rip

TRIAGE + BITTER BLADE combo not working in Balanced Hackmons

Bitter Blade does not get priority with Triage even though it literally has the same description as Drain Punch which obviously works (Turn 5 of the replay below). You can see that on the next turn (6) I went for Bitter Blade and should've been able to outspeed Regieleki with +3 Priority but it did not happen:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-1732330388-hhp8dhsgmw6kzptnen14198jtlm2ph3pw

NB: I did see the post about this specific combo that was posted yesterday, so I have provided a replay as you asked on your response to that post, if it can help...

TRIAGE + BITTER BLADE combo not working in Balanced Hackmons

Bitter Blade does not get priority with Triage even though it literally has the same description as Drain Punch which obviously works (Turn 5 of the replay below). You can see that on the next turn (6) I went for Bitter Blade and should've been able to outspeed Regieleki with +3 Priority but it did not happen:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9balancedhackmons-1732330388-hhp8dhsgmw6kzptnen14198jtlm2ph3pw

NB: I did see the post about this specific combo that was posted yesterday, so I have provided a replay as you asked on your response to that post, if it can help...
Bitter Blade is not tagged as healing for triage ingame, as illogical as it might seem. This is accurate behavior.

Replay

Mega Evolution Info

When using Revival Blessing on a Mega Evolved Pokemon, a Pokemon shouldn't come back as it's mega evolved form. In the game a mega will revert back to its base form upon fainting or a battle ending. Currently, upon reviving a mega. It will come back mega evolved.

Neutralizing Gas doesn’t work on quark drive and protosynthesis

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, Protosynthesis and Quark Drive cannot be suppressed by any effects, including Neutralizing Gas (Karthik)

Last edited by a moderator:
Triage seems to not work on Bitter Blade in Balanced Hackmons.
1670448174133.png

I have triage on my Ceruledge yet it kept going after pokemon that i knew had prankster and you can see it going after a Calyrex that used Bullet Punch, to my knowledge I can't think of any ability that would have let the calyrex go before the Creuledge with what should have been a +3 priority from triage.

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
Triage seems to not work on Bitter Blade in Balanced Hackmons.

I have triage on my Ceruledge yet it kept going after pokemon that i knew had prankster and you can see it going after a Calyrex that used Bullet Punch, to my knowledge I can't think of any ability that would have let the calyrex go before the Creuledge with what should have been a +3 priority from triage.
Bitter Blade does not work with Triage surprisingly enough.

Bellibolt does not lose the "charge" indicator after using an electric-type move. I'm not certain if it's only visible but it feels like he keeps doing increased damage. Not sure if it's the same with wind power. So once it gets charged, it stays charged no matter what(except for switching out ofc).

im not sure if this is a bug, a placeholder, or something else. i showed it to a help moderator and they told me to post it here, found the little gem while making a metronome battle team and saw this in abilitys, completely unedited footage, which amazed me on why it began with a lowercase.

Attachments

that would show up as Metronome succeeding, only for the subsequent move to fail.
This is exactly what happened. Jolteon used Metronome, it played the animation, then the Throat Chop message played. When Throat Chop prevents the use of moves, it does so before even the use-move message so in the case of Metronome calling a sound move, you don’t get to see what move it tries to call.

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)