Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowpoke, while technically not having an evolution yet currently, is usable with the Eviolite. However, since it's not registered as having an evolution on Showdown, the Eviolite boosts don't apply.

Evidence:
I was wondering why that video got so many more views than most of my others, then I stumbled upon this post. Glad it was useful for some bug fixes.

So, question, who recolored the special move icon purple? Because it is now and it never was before, even literally a couple days ago, nor was it like that in any game.

BUG STATUS: NOT A BUG, the new special icon is the real Gen 4 special icon; however, we'll probably switch to using Gen 5 icons which will look closer to the one you're used to

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
nor was it like that in any game.
My researchers tell me that's wrong. The current Special icon is what the icon looked like in Pokémon Platinum. The old Special icon was not a real icon from any game, which is why it was changed.

I'm open to changing it back, but I suppose it would depend on how many people cared and how strongly.

The command /news displays text in black, even on dark mode (In dark mode it is unreadable)

BUG STATUS: CONFIRMED

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I am still waiting on dex.pokemonshowdown.com's TM/HM issue to be acknowledged.
Fixed.

We don't normally acknowledge bugs because we don't have a good UI for it (replying to every post would clutter up the thread a lot, and make it harder to find reports). It's a problem I've been musing for a while.

I think I'm just going to start editing posts.

Please Alolomola-Love this post if you think the post edits on this page are a good solution, and Marill-Sad this post if you don't like them.

Last edited:

Geysers

not round
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This one’s a bit convoluted and I don’t have any good way to confirm it, but it should be easy enough to replicate it on mobile provided you follow my instructions. Note: I’ve only encountered it while playing national dex ag, but that’s only because that’s the only tier I save replays for. On mobile, when I try to save the replay for a battle, successfully save it, and leave the battle, a message will pop up a little while later saying that my attempt to send /savereplay silent failed. This is probably a bug in and of itself, but it’s not the main one. If I started searching for a battle before that message popped up, once I close the message, the cancel button will vanish. On tapping the “searching” message, it’ll go back to connecting, then searching again, then display a message saying that I was already searching for a battle. The cancel button will then reappear. Steps to replicate on Ipad are below:
  1. Complete a battle and save a replay
  2. wait for the message that the replay was uploaded to appear
  3. immediately close the message
  4. exit the battle room immediately
  5. start searching for a another battle
  6. wait for the message that /savereplay silent failed
  7. tap the “searching” message
E: as I play almost exclusively on mobile, I really have no way to provide a video of this happening. It does, however, happen to me several times per day and gets kinda annoying. I’d really appreciate if this could be confirmed and fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)