Brumi-Workshop (still in break, sprites commissions closed)

Work of the last weeks

COMMISSIONS PS! and other

Ausma.png
Pit.png
Tunner.png
Maitre Diamant.png
Super soup 2.png
Shyvenna1.png
Ayaka Gondra.png
Mitchell.png
Yatora.png
Lass2.png
Enrique2.png

Ausma / Kolohe / Tunner / SolidRykker / Suppersoup / Shyvenna / Gondra / Mitchel / spidersinmyskin / (redo) James P Quick / Enrique

FANGAME Pokémon Z

Gentleman.png

Gentleman

World Cup Pokémon 2022 and TeamTour

Xray.png
Canada.png
US Midwest.png
west_sprite.png

Ballermann Bierbären / Canada / US Midwest / US West

New FREE TO USE

Yomogi.png
Gold outfit.png

Yomogi / Gold Sygna Suit​

Hi everyone! In addition to today's Customs avatars, I propose you to discover the first visual of something I've been preparing for a long time: A guide to Pixel Art, to help beginners in their trainer sprite. I hope this will be useful to you, do not hesitate to give feedback
A little additional information, I'm not accepting any more commissions until July, I need time to finish the ones I have in progress

Custom Avatars

Candice.png
Avarice.png
Jordy.png

Candice / Avarice / Jordy

Head.png

Hello everyone ! I usually don't post when I don't have enough to show, but here I'd like to repeat some information
I won't accept any more commissions until July, I have to finish the current ones first. However, you can ask other spriters for help, like Clementine Loulonlou TheNameIsAlias ZacWeavile diegoblu Irpachuza
They each have their own speciality, so don't hesitate to look at the Smogon galleries. I will let you know when I accept commissions again

Pokémon Master EX

Cynthia Masters EX.png

Cynthia

Custom Avy

Ruby 3.png

Ruby​

Hey there, I'm making a small update, and I take the opportunity to make some announcements
As you may have noticed, I have stopped accepting custom requests. It was supposed to last until the beginning of July, but I'll finally extend it to July and August. I won't be taking new commissions until September. So why ?
As some of you know, I've been facing some problems that have slowed me down a lot in my production, including health problems. It pushed me to take a break, and even if it was short, it allowed me to question myself about customs. Do I like to keep on making them ?
For months, I sprinted dozens of characters. Some I liked, some I didn't. Some were easy, and some I spent hours on.
And I asked myself : do I really like it ? It's not Pokémon anymore
And that's when I realized that, as the months went by, I felt like I had detached myself from my first ambitions: sprite Pokémon characters. I realized that I missed it, a lot, and I'm afraid I'll get bored if I force myself to keep doing characters I don't like in a row
I'm not stopping the customs for ever, don't worry, I'd just like to take a break, two months, where I'll sprite what I like the most, so I won't force myself
I'll go back to my initial projects : Fangame, and free sprite for everyone. I promise that by the end of August, Let's Go, XY, Legends, and Masters EX sprites will be finished and available on PS. I really miss spriting Pokémon characters
Like I said, don't worry, I won't stop making Customs Avy. I'll finish the commissions that are in progress, and sprite whatever I like for a month and a half. It will serve as a vacation for me, and I don't want to feel any pressure
I hope you will understand. In the meantime, many artists are ready to receive requests for CA. Dontt hesitate to entrust them your custom

Well, I wish you a good vacation for those who have one. Anyway, I will continue to post the progress of the projects here
Cya !

Hey there. As of today I am ready to take new commissions, but only for people eligible for Showdown customs. Commissions for everyone will be back during the month of September
You can contact me on discord Brumirage#6041

Commissions Smogon and Twitter

Xerovis.png
Lionyx.png
Shyvenna 2.png
Shyvenna 3.png

Xerovis / Lionyx / Heizou / Shyvenna 1 / Shyvenna 2

Pokémon Z Fangame

Captain V1.png

Captain evil team

Free to use

Heizou.png

During the whole month of September, I was busy working on a pretty cool project. On the occasion of the Hong Kong Fashion Week, I made sprites for the label KowlooncityBoy, launched a series of outfits inspired by Pokémon.

CTB.png

The sprites are not all perfect, but I was happy to be invited to work on a project outside of Smogon, and to see that sprites could be used in other fields, not only the games and Internet​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)