Brumi-Workshop (still in break, sprites commissions closed)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Je voulais te faire un petit coucou!

Despite not being an artist myself, I've always shown interest and support regarding the creative activities my fellow Smogonites engage in.
I hadn't really done so in a while I finally decided to catch up with some of our newer artists and I didn't want to leave you out of course!

As I've said to other users before, we, as community, can consider ourselves lucky having so many talented artists around in the Smeargle Studio.
I genuinely believe that thread banners and logos are a notable part of the beating heart of every forum.
They definitely manage to capture the viewer's eye and the colorful and diverse styles and techniques represent our colorful and diverse userbase.

The sprites are equally important in my opinion, since this game franchise originally started with pixel art and hence holds nostalgic value.
A part of me actually wishes that Pokémon would still be pixels, as opposed to 3D models.
In my opinion, there is just something that pixels can do that 3D models can't.

In that sense, keep up the good work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)