Breeders Paradise, Taking Orders for TrickRoom/5IV competetive Pokes (Updated as of 2020-01-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon Yamask, Beast HA Vullaby and Lure HA Litwick catch my interest today! How does Dream Purrloin, Dream Woobat and Dream HA Phantump sound for them? (Purrloin and Woobat's HAs are currently unavailable)
I do indeed! I was just offering those ones because they were in your wants; but I've got a lot more to offer:-

Sheet

I do indeed! I was just offering those ones because they were in your wants; but I've got a lot more to offer:-

Sheet
I appreciate your thought, but it never hurts to take a good look.
Instead of Purrloin and Woobat I'd like fast ball HA arrokuda (adamant) and moon ball HA rufflet (jolly).
It'd nice if you can put EMs on them (arrokuda you dont need to).
Do you mind if we trade both of them 5IVs?

Litwick and Phantump I'd like to trade breedjects.

ATM in the middle of updating the thread. I will let you know when I am done.

Edit: Nevermind the last senctence. Think in approx. 10-15 I can trade unless you need longer

I appreciate your thought, but it never hurts to take a good look.
Instead of Purrloin and Woobat I'd like fast ball HA arrokuda (adamant) and moon ball HA rufflet (jolly).
It'd nice if you can put EMs on them (arrokuda you dont need to).
Do you mind if we trade both of them 5IVs?

Litwick and Phantump I'd like to trade breedjects.

ATM in the middle of updating the thread. I will let you know when I am done.

Edit: Nevermind the last senctence. Think in approx. 10-15 I can trade unless you need longer
I'm a bit busy at the moment, but I can definitely do all of those for you!

Hello again! I would love to trade for a Togepi of yours in exchange for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Trapinch in a Friend Ball (no HA) with 4 EMs.

(P.S. I bred the shiny Zigzagoon the day after you traded yours to me. ^_^)

Hello again! I would love to trade for a Togepi of yours in exchange for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Trapinch in a Friend Ball (no HA) with 4 EMs.

(P.S. I bred the shiny Zigzagoon the day after you traded yours to me. ^_^)
Congratz! Trapinch I already have (not yet updated). Do you maybe have something else you can offer?

Thanks!

Hmm... It's not optimized (started it but haven't finished), but I do have Bronzor in a Heavy Ball. Breedject 5iv Beast Ball Darumaka. Give me a little bit and I can get HA Tympol in a Dream Ball or HA Snom in a Heavy Ball either with 5iv. (I need to start a trade thread I guess.)

Thanks!

Hmm... It's not optimized (started it but haven't finished), but I do have Bronzor in a Heavy Ball. Breedject 5iv Beast Ball Darumaka. Give me a little bit and I can get HA Tympol in a Dream Ball or HA Snom in a Heavy Ball either with 5iv. (I need to start a trade thread I guess.)
Ha tympol dreamball sounds good! Take your time, no rush.

I’ve reviewed your Mons and can offer the following for trade:
Level HA Pichu, Dream HA Wooper, Friend HA Lotad, Friend HA Trapinch, Friend HA Solosis, Heavy Deino.
Let me know if you’d like to trade for any of these.

I’ve reviewed your Mons and can offer the following for trade:
Level HA Pichu, Dream HA Wooper, Friend HA Lotad, Friend HA Trapinch, Friend HA Solosis, Heavy Deino.
Let me know if you’d like to trade for any of these.
Thank you for taking your time to check out my threat. Pichu, Wooper, Solosis and Deino are of interest

Thank you for taking your time to check out my threat. Pichu, Wooper, Solosis and Deino are of interest
Sounds good. I can get them ready for you. I am assuming that your trades are 1:1 so I’ll take Level HA Jolly Jangmo-o, Heavy HA Adamant Karrablast, Heavy HA Adamant Swinub, and Moon HA Timid G-Mr. Mime in exchange. Let me know if this works.

Sounds good. I can get them ready for you. I am assuming that your trades are 1:1 so I’ll take Level HA Jolly Jangmo-o, Heavy HA Adamant Karrablast, Heavy HA Adamant Swinub, and Moon HA Timid G-Mr. Mime in exchange. Let me know if this works.
Yes we can do that. Can we trade 5 optimal IVs mons? Do they have EMs?

Yes we can do that. Can we trade 5 optimal IVs mons? Do they have EMs?
Unfortunately the only ones with 5 IVs are Pichu and Solosis and they are not optimal. Deino and Pichu have no egg moves. Solosis has Confuse Ray and Acid Armor and Wooper has Ancient Power and Recover. If you’d like you do not have to breed me optimal mons or I can also work to breed them to be 5 optimal IV. I wouldn’t be able to add too many egg moves though. Let me know works for you.

Unfortunately the only ones with 5 IVs are Pichu and Solosis and they are not optimal. Deino and Pichu have no egg moves. Solosis has Confuse Ray and Acid Armor and Wooper has Ancient Power and Recover. If you’d like you do not have to breed me optimal mons or I can also work to breed them to be 5 optimal IV. I wouldn’t be able to add too many egg moves though. Let me know works for you.
No it is fine. We can trade breedjects. I will let you know when Ive got your mons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)