Tournament BLT X - Commencement Thread [$2000 Prize Pool]

In all seriousness, I hope managers decide to pick up a few of the tours regs tonight.

The room is active as it is outside of the BLT season with their presence and gaming, and some of them are underrated picks for both skill and presence who deserve their first big break in a smogon team tournament.

In no particular order and non-exhaustive list please consider the following people I've had the pleasure of interacting with and playing against the last few months:

blueprint on how to make a losing team imo

Daki

is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
In all seriousness, I hope managers decide to pick up a few of the tours regs tonight.

The room is active as it is outside of the BLT season with their presence and gaming, and some of them are underrated picks for both skill and presence who deserve their first big break in a smogon team tournament.

In no particular order and non-exhaustive list please consider the following people I've had the pleasure of interacting with and playing against the last few months:

RT

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff

screw you

Thanks for watching the draft! Thank you to PokeArt2004♥ , BlackKnight_Gawain, KeanuGrindingArc , and even sundays.n_sundaes for participating!

If you in case missed my official PRs, here are my (more analytical) thoughts, (personal opinions may apply) :

8th - Phantom Troupe - Fragments got off to a bad start in the gpool section ; only getting a couple of underwhelming picks. The latter half for him started off great, but in the end, gets bogged down by the other teams just having a more synergetic core and a better structure than this. I'm least confident in this team making playoffs, but hopefully they can surprise us with upsets.

1682799106627.png

7th - Pangoros : Having a big budget towards the middle part when teams are low on money was advantageous for Jordy, but looking at their team structure in general, it feels kind of mid. Yes, you got some MVP players in there, things just kinda get weaker after the late game selection or so, with a better cohesion, this might make playoffs way more than 8th but it's the least i can say. Hopefully its not too middling, but from what i can tell, this is mid.

1682799122203.png

6th - Skeledirges : Frixel and Ninja started off hot by getting GOOD starter options, and they ended the draft on kinda a high note. But i feel like this is a team that could turn heads if given their way, individually they work fine, but as a team, I'm not so sure. Hopefully I see a better development for this team as the weeks go on.

1682799135551.png

5th - Articunos : POAT and crying clearly know what they are doing by drafting this kinda team. A good mix of really underrated players and more established veterans taking the mantle of a good solid team. This year feels reachable for what options they have, but it's gonna be a hard climb against the top 4. We'll just see how it goes.

1682799146267.png

4th - Dracovishes : Unpredictable, that's all I'll say. Most players are VERY good, and some of them can def hold their own against the strongest players in this pool. This is a team i've been eyeing on all draft as a team that will go head on with Articunos for the final playoff spot, I just feel more confident with this than Articunos is rn.

1682799157052.png

3rd - Rufflets : Raj really hopping into the Indian community and seeing who are the biggest chads there and drafting a team based on it. This is the 1st team i'm confident in making playoffs and you couldn't really argue against it when you got BIG and underappreciated names that i've hyped before in the tier list video. I can't wait to see this team perform successfully.

1682799177491.png

2nd - Iron Bundles : Roxie may have had internet issues during the draft, but I can't help the fact that they and Chait made such an AWESOME draft. Most of these players, I rank heavily upon as some of the unsung goats, and I'm looking forward to how the team progresses, like this is a championship winning team if they just have the best weeks.

1682799192081.png

1st - Snorlaxes : What else can you really say, Trace and ESM have always drafted some historically great teams that puts their cred up as the most successful BLT team ever. With 2 wins under their belt, the defending champions have such a good draft in the middle (24k Star and 23.5 Xiri??). This is a team i'm definitely expecting to make playoffs, and even though the endgame was questionable at best, and scuffed at worst, I have high hopes that this team will go far with very good records under their belt.

1682799203035.png

Tune in soon for the start of BLT predictions! As always, DM me or PokeArt2004♥ if you wanna get featured as a guest for the videos!

BlackKnight_Gawain

PUPL Champion
Thanks for watching the draft! Thank you to PokeArt2004♥ , BlackKnight_Gawain, KeanuGrindingArc , and even sundays.n_sundaes for participating!

If you in case missed my official PRs, here are my (more analytical) thoughts :

8th - Phantom Troupe - Fragments got off to a bad start in the gpool section ; only getting a couple of underwhelming picks. The latter half for him started off great, but in the end, gets bogged down by teams just having effectual better teams and a better structure than this. I'm least confident in this team making playoffs, but hopefully they can surprise us with upsets.

View attachment 512543

7th - Pangoros : Having a big budget towards the middle part when teams are low on money was advantageous for Jordy, but looking at their team structure in general, it feels kind of mid. Yes, you got some MVP players in there, things just kinda get weaker after the late game selection or so, with a better cohesion, this might make playoffs way more than 8th but it's the least i can say. Hopefully its not too middling, but from what i can tell, this is mid.

View attachment 512544

6th - Skeledirges : Frixel and Ninja started off hot by getting GOOD starter options, and they ended the draft on kinda a high note. But i feel like this is a team that could turn heads if given their way, individually they work fine, but as a team, I'm not so sure. Hopefully I see a better development for this team as the weeks go on.

View attachment 512547

5th - Articunos : POAT and crying clearly know what they are doing by drafting this kinda team. A good mix of really underrated players and more established veterans taking the mantle of a good solid team. This year feels reachable for what options they have, but it's gonna be a hard climb against the top 4. We'll just see how it goes.

View attachment 512548

4th - Dracovishes : Unpredictable, that's all I'll say. Most players are VERY good, and some of them can def hold their own against the strongest players in this pool. This is a team i've been eyeing on all draft as a team that will go head on with Articunos for the final playoff spot, I just feel more confident with this than Articunos is rn.

View attachment 512549

3rd - Rufflets : Raj really hopping into the Indian community and seeing who are the biggest chads there and drafting a team based on it. This is the 1st team i'm confident in making playoffs and you couldn't really argue against it when you got BIG and underappreciated names that i've hyped before in the tier list video. I can't wait to see this team perform successfully.

View attachment 512550

2nd - Iron Bundles : Roxie may have had internet issues during the draft, but I can't help the fact that they and Chait made such an AWESOME draft. Most of these players, I rank heavily upon as some of the unsung goats, and I'm looking forward to how the team progresses, like this is a championship winning team if they just have the best weeks.

View attachment 512551

1st - Snorlaxes : What else can you really say, Trace and ESM have always drafted some historically great teams that puts their cred up as the most successful BLT team ever. With 2 wins under their belt, the defending champions have such a good draft in the middle (24k Star and 23.5 Xiri??). This is a team i'm definitely expecting to make playoffs, and even though the endgame was questionable at best, and scuffed at worst, I have high hopes that this team will go far with very good records under their belt.

View attachment 512552

Tune in soon for the start of BLT predictions! As always, DM me or PokeArt2004♥ if you wanna get featured as a guest for the videos!

i can confirm laxes winning, they picked up all SSS tier players including yours truly ;)

Some Thug

BBTBNWJDFOTSYK
is a Tiering Contributor
the only true power ranking
:articuno-galar: team with lkap. need i say more

:skeledirge: if for some wild reason lkap luck isn't enough, baloor can carry these lads

:iron moth: :pangoro: :dracovish: :rufflet: :iron bundle:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:snorlax: should be at the top but someone drafted Sub.L_lime, now its tanish tier

this ranking is purely factual. if this ranking offends you in anyway:
COPE

Lime

o.o
is a Tiering Contributor
the only true power ranking
:articuno-galar: team with lkap. need i say more

:skeledirge: if for some wild reason lkap luck isn't enough, baloor can carry these lads

:iron moth: :pangoro: :dracovish: :rufflet: :iron bundle:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:snorlax: should be at the top but someone drafted Sub.L_lime, now its tanish tier

this ranking is purely factual. if this ranking offends you in anyway:
COPE
L + Ratio + Laxes better

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
Ubers Power Rankings

1. Resort City Rufflets - Fc, Takatk, Skimmythegod

The triple ubers main core on the rufflets, with arguably the best sv ubers player atm with fc's win in kickoff and general good records in current gen tours to really hold the scale up. Fc is also the player im expecting to start at this current point, but i wouldnt be suprised if the ''new'' insane step up player takatk would start in this slot. Takatk is a suprising storm who has shown his great understanding of the game and versatility in his usage of teams and play. With a little less tournament experience (to my knowledge), still having the results he has, makes me really rate this pairing super high. Not to forget skimmythegod who recently went a little more into old gens from what i have seen, but still has some decent results in this gen. This pairing is what im expecting to pop off some insane teams and all of them would be amazing to slot. Which is why i personally think they deserve number 1.

2. Flameslinger Skeledirges - Fogbound Lake, Corvere
Where do i start with this on how the actual fuck someone got this pairing for this pricing, is highly questionable to me. If i look at the pool i generally look at the most likely main starter for the tier and at the same time who could potentially help them out with the high amount of ubers mains in this draft pool i think is a giant advantage people will need to take advantage off. Fogbound Lake is one of the best SV players imo atm, i havent seen him play in a bit in this tier, but fundamentals wise he is really up there. With alot of really good records on his belt and he has shown to understand this game to a teeth, the only disadvantage he would really have is not being super familiar with the current metagame changes which got co(r)vered by corvere. Corvere is one of the few players who i have seen trying to learn and adapt to the metagame as it keeps changing in sets, moves or even tera (pls ban :3). Both in building styles seem to overlap aswell, which can make trying out new ideas, new sets much easier while at the same time their not scared of using (imo) wack shit which can give them a massive advantage in a pool at tough as this one.

3. Phantom Troupe - Inder, Mashing
Next up on the list are the crackhead builders. The player im expecting to start is gonna be inder, who idk where to start with. His play is just on a high level, i think generally speaking of inder in terms of SV he would be within top 5 of mains who keep playing this tier and adapting to whatever the fuck people come up with. He shows good understanding of the tier, but now that im out of words for inder i wanna talk a bit about mashing. Mashing is another ''new'' superstar player who has shown just great fundamentals all round playing a ton of different pl's pulling good records and just general good understanding of the game we spend so much time on playing. In scarlet violet adaptiveness is important and she has shown to being able to adapt and even improve the meta that we are currently playing in, with starting the first screens spam who everyone has used at bare minimum thrice and what could be used.

4. Primal Power Pangaros - Richardmilleplain, Drifting
Last years ssnl winner dropping to this price is just insane, richard is really good to cut it short. From building and playing i rate him really high up, knows when to play aggresive and when to really hold back if needed to. Another player who is familiar with this metagame is drafting, drifting is a great player who has shown being really adaptive of the tiers he plays. I havent seen too much from him, but the time we played for usm cup he has shown me that he really understands the game and knows what to do where. The thing with this pairing is my worries about how far they can take building to. The generation really holds this pair a little bit back compared to other pairings in this pool, i def can see them pop the fuck off going 6-1 (loss v dracovish :heart:), but i think it will depend on how far they can adapt to the metagame and new things that people come up with.

5. Anister Articunos - Aberforth, Terracotta
Aber joined the pool as a first hand surprise to me, at that a really good surpise. Aberforth as a player is someone u can see how knowing how to approach the game and feeling comfortable with your playstyle can really bring u far. With great records in a ton of tours, being able to play anything or approach any tier and just go off is a really good skill to have. This tier aint it for him tho, from the things i have seen in terms of teams i personally really dislike the approach. Aber is not alone tho in terms of mains, he also has terra in the back who is the crackhead builder of ubers. Terra as a teammate is a blessing in disguise, his building approach can be a little wack at times but can help out a fuckload and for sure when u look at this tier. The main concern i have with tera is how active he will be, cause he can shown dips in activity when he super busy or anything else, which is a concern i share with aber, during uwl from what i heared he was pretty busy which makes prep a little tougher, which this tier is all about from my point of view.

6. Ice Path Iron Bundles - Lasen
Lasen the goat, lasen as a player can either do really fucking well. Though i havent seen much from him in this generation, with proper time investment he can do really well, but i dont know how focused he will be for this tour. As a teammate he is SS+ tier, but i cant rate u higher then the pairings we have up this list. If players like roxie/saba are able to help him out, im waiting for some amazing gaming.

7. Sunyshore Snorlaxes - Genuisfromhoenn
Hoenn is a player who i can see do great things but being on ur own from the general draft perspective really hurts, for sure considering 5/8 teams have mutiple ubers mains of some sort. He is a good player, great builder, but i cant rate u higher with the limited experience u have compared to lasen or the pairings higher on this list. I think ESM/Trace can def get hoenn to a higher level with the things i have seen from previous blt players really improving throughout the tour.

Take this list as a grain of salt. All of u guys are amazing players and i would love to team with yall. This pool is def top 3 toughest pools in this tour and i cant wait to either watch your games or play u guys (and hax ur ass off ainzcrad fashion).

Ubers Power Rankings

1. Resort City Rufflets - Fc, Takatk, Skimmythegod

The triple ubers main core on the rufflets, with arguably the best sv ubers player atm with fc's win in kickoff and general good records in current gen tours to really hold the scale up. Fc is also the player im expecting to start at this current point, but i wouldnt be suprised if the ''new'' insane step up player takatk would start in this slot. Takatk is a suprising storm who has shown his great understanding of the game and versatility in his usage of teams and play. With a little less tournament experience (to my knowledge), still having the results he has, makes me really rate this pairing super high. Not to forget skimmythegod who recently went a little more into old gens from what i have seen, but still has some decent results in this gen. This pairing is what im expecting to pop off some insane teams and all of them would be amazing to slot. Which is why i personally think they deserve number 1.

2. Flameslinger Skeledirges - Fogbound Lake, Corvere
Where do i start with this on how the actual fuck someone got this pairing for this pricing, is highly questionable to me. If i look at the pool i generally look at the most likely main starter for the tier and at the same time who could potentially help them out with the high amount of ubers mains in this draft pool i think is a giant advantage people will need to take advantage off. Fogbound Lake is one of the best SV players imo atm, i havent seen him play in a bit in this tier, but fundamentals wise he is really up there. With alot of really good records on his belt and he has shown to understand this game to a teeth, the only disadvantage he would really have is not being super familiar with the current metagame changes which got co(r)vered by corvere. Corvere is one of the few players who i have seen trying to learn and adapt to the metagame as it keeps changing in sets, moves or even tera (pls ban :3). Both in building styles seem to overlap aswell, which can make trying out new ideas, new sets much easier while at the same time their not scared of using (imo) wack shit which can give them a massive advantage in a pool at tough as this one.

3. Phantom Troupe - Inder, Mashing
Next up on the list are the crackhead builders. The player im expecting to start is gonna be inder, who idk where to start with. His play is just on a high level, i think generally speaking of inder in terms of SV he would be within top 5 of mains who keep playing this tier and adapting to whatever the fuck people come up with. He shows good understanding of the tier, but now that im out of words for inder i wanna talk a bit about mashing. Mashing is another ''new'' superstar player who has shown just great fundamentals all round playing a ton of different pl's pulling good records and just general good understanding of the game we spend so much time on playing. In scarlet violet adaptiveness is important and she has shown to being able to adapt and even improve the meta that we are currently playing in, with starting the first screens spam who everyone has used at bare minimum thrice and what could be used.

4. Primal Power Pangaros - Richardmilleplain, Drifting
Last years ssnl winner dropping to this price is just insane, richard is really good to cut it short. From building and playing i rate him really high up, knows when to play aggresive and when to really hold back if needed to. Another player who is familiar with this metagame is drafting, drifting is a great player who has shown being really adaptive of the tiers he plays. I havent seen too much from him, but the time we played for usm cup he has shown me that he really understands the game and knows what to do where. The thing with this pairing is my worries about how far they can take building to. The generation really holds this pair a little bit back compared to other pairings in this pool, i def can see them pop the fuck off going 6-1 (loss v dracovish :heart:), but i think it will depend on how far they can adapt to the metagame and new things that people come up with.

5. Anister Articunos - Aberforth, Terracotta
Aber joined the pool as a first hand surprise to me, at that a really good surpise. Aberforth as a player is someone u can see how knowing how to approach the game and feeling comfortable with your playstyle can really bring u far. With great records in a ton of tours, being able to play anything or approach any tier and just go off is a really good skill to have. This tier aint it for him tho, from the things i have seen in terms of teams i personally really dislike the approach. Aber is not alone tho in terms of mains, he also has terra in the back who is the crackhead builder of ubers. Terra as a teammate is a blessing in disguise, his building approach can be a little wack at times but can help out a fuckload and for sure when u look at this tier. The main concern i have with tera is how active he will be, cause he can shown dips in activity when he super busy or anything else, which is a concern i share with aber, during uwl from what i heared he was pretty busy which makes prep a little tougher, which this tier is all about from my point of view.

6. Ice Path Iron Bundles - Lasen
Lasen the goat, lasen as a player can either do really fucking well. Though i havent seen much from him in this generation, with proper time investment he can do really well, but i dont know how focused he will be for this tour. As a teammate he is SS+ tier, but i cant rate u higher then the pairings we have up this list. If players like roxie/saba are able to help him out, im waiting for some amazing gaming.

7. Sunyshore Snorlaxes - Genuisfromhoenn
Hoenn is a player who i can see do great things but being on ur own from the general draft perspective really hurts, for sure considering 5/8 teams have mutiple ubers mains of some sort. He is a good player, great builder, but i cant rate u higher with the limited experience u have compared to lasen or the pairings higher on this list. I think ESM/Trace can def get hoenn to a higher level with the things i have seen from previous blt players really improving throughout the tour.

Take this list as a grain of salt. All of u guys are amazing players and i would love to team with yall. This pool is def top 3 toughest pools in this tour and i cant wait to either watch your games or play u guys (and hax ur ass off ainzcrad fashion).
Aberforth and Terra at 5 is wack:blobglare:

Fragments

Finish the story
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Hi I usually do an intro for these but can't think of anything to say so fuck it pr time. Won't be rating subs for the sole reason that I cba to list out poat's 20 million subs, so this will just be based on starter lineup (only exception is arce whose impending arrival is the blt equivalent of "winter is coming").

1. Flameslinger Skeleridges
SV OU: MichaelderBeste2
SV OU: myjava
SV Ubers: Fogbound Lake
SV UU: justdrew
SV RU: tier
SV NU: Togkey
SV PU: tlenit
SV LC: Greedy_eb
SV DOU: Chris32156
SV Monotype: seroo
Big fan of this team, very little weak spots. Michael + myjava make up probably the strongest ou core, anyone who is underrating Michael because of spl should look at his stour run and you'll know he can play sv. Togkey + drew + tlenit is also prolly the strongest lower tiers core, tier is the only unproven one of the bunch although he did qualify for rult. Fogbound is an incredible ubers player, greedy already has good wins in his short time playing competitve mons, and chris is a very solid dou pick. I'm not too sure about seroo's accomplishments and mono is a tough pool, but it doesn't really matter even if they flop cause the rest of the team will more than make up for it.
2. Sunnyshore Snorlaxes
SV OU: Star
SV OU: JJ09LIE
SV Ubers: GeniusFromHoenn
SV UU: Slip
SV RU: Xiri
SV NU: ZoroDark
SV PU: Yes or no my dude
SV LC: Elfuseon
SV DOU: SMB
SV Monotype: Felines
The only reason laxes aren't #1 for me is their team follows the constant theme of "great player, but has avoided sv like the black plague." As someone who believes a tier can make or break a player, I understand everyone expects em to do well just because of their high caliber, but don't want to rule out that they might poorly adjust to sv. This mainly applies to SMB and Xiri, and maybe ZoroDark. If they do adjust well though, they'll be a nightmarish team. Ofc Star and Elfu are already established in sv themselves, and I think there are some underrated picks here too like Hoenn and Felines. Curious to see how JJ and yonmd can do in their respective pools as guys who mainly play rands, and the only other question mark may be slip, who didn't have a remarkable uupl but I still believe has a lotta potential.
3. Dressrosa Dracovishes
SV OU: clean
SV OU: Stareal
SV Ubers: Ainzcrad
SV UU: Shiba
SV RU: mj
SV NU: TeamCharm
SV PU: DugZa
SV LC: Lokifan
SV DOU: xrn
SV Monotype: Jojo8868
While I didn't expect dugza to double in price from last year and be the most expensive pick on a team, I like this draft tbh. Dugza ofc is a great player and has great utility in supporting other tiers. Stareal + clean are a solid ou duo, and while Shiba didn't have a great season last year I think he can bounce back for sure. Lokifan is a fine choice for lc, xrn is great on dou very nice results so far, and I see mono mains constantly touting Jojo as one of if not the best mono in the pool so I'm very exicted to see how he'll do. Oldheads like mj and tc may have trouble adjusting to sv but we'll see how that goes, and idk how Ainz will do in such a strong pool but I'm sure he can hold his own.
4. Anistar Articunos
SV OU: shiloh
SV OU: Roginald
SV Ubers: Aberforth
SV UU: avarice
SV RU: crying
SV NU: Hachimaki
SV PU: LoSconosciuto
SV LC: gorex
SV DOU: Feyy
SV Monotype: Sificon
I think poat has broken his last place curse with this draft. They have a good first ou slot with shiloh, Rogi himself has said he's not very good at sv or played it much so he may struggle a bit with this pool. Aberforth is ofc a cracked ubers slot, and avarice + crying make up a very strong first half of their lower tiers core. The second half is a bit more questionable, I haven't seen Hachimaki play nu so can't really rate em, and I think Losco is a very strong player but prolly lacks pu experience. Feyy + Sifi + gorex to round out the draft is fine, all are solid maybe not the best in their pools but should be able to go positive. My biggest gripe with this draft is the number of subs they have, they'll have to be constantly changing up their lineup to give everyone play time which may end up hindering momentum and being their undoing. But if they can manage that well, their season should go smoothly.
5. Primal Power Pangoros
SV OU: Ciro napoli
SV OU: fatBatman
SV Ubers: RichardMillePlain
SV UU: DJ Breloominati
SV RU: JustFranco
SV NU: NHelioX7
SV PU: Medeia
SV LC: Drifting
SV DOU: raf
SV Monotype: maroon
Honestly, post draft I wasn't very fond of this team, but seeing it laid out like this I have actually completely changed my tune. Ciro is undoubtedly the biggest underpay of draft, 4k for an ost semifinalist is insane. They will prolly struggle with their second ou slot tho, I have not seen much of anything from fatBatman. Richard is definitely a solid ubers, qualified for ult and went positive in winter league. I like all their lower tiers too, you have Spitfire who's in loser's finals of masters, Franco who qualified for rult, Helio who has done very well in nu swiss, and Medeia who seems to be well versed in lower tiers. Drifting + raf + maroon are also great choices to round out this draft. However, while I think that mostly every slot is pretty good, this team may struggle from having no superstar slots especially in the case of tiebreaks. Having your most expensive player on bench also does not inspire confidence.
6. Resort City Rufflets
SV OU: Piyush25
SV OU: Fc
SV Ubers: Takatk
SV UU: udongirl
SV RU: Plas
SV NU: skimmythegod
SV PU: Tenebricite
SV LC: Hacker
SV DOU: eragon11145
SV Monotype: TDR
There are a lotta people I like here, but most slots have a chance to either be really successful or really not. Piyush + Fc is an interesting ou core, I think Piyush did well in teamballo and Fc did decent in spl. Idk if either will particularly shine vs the big names in this pool, but I hope they do cause I really like em both. Taka has impressed everyone qualifying for ult as first seed, but as such a new player to the scene I don't know how highly to rate him yet. At least he doesn't have to worry about support with Fc in the back. I think udongirl is def underrated, she has some great wins in sv uu so far. Idk how much Plas has played sv but like with every other oldhead if he can adjust he can do fine. I have not seen skimmy or Tenebricite play their tiers, although I do think pretty highly of skimmy. Hacker is prolly the best pick of the team being a top 3 player in lc rn, although with how the lc meta currently is idk if you want your best player being the lc slot. To finish it off ergaon is a great doubles but idt I've seen amazing sv accolades from him yet, unless I'm mistaken but I don't feel like fact checking myself, and idt TDR has done much in mono but he's a decent enough player.
7. Iron Path Iron Bundles
SV OU: Chaitanya
SV OU: Kebab mlml
SV Ubers: Lasen
SV UU: TMM
SV RU: AtraX Madara
SV NU: MTB
SV PU: Ryuji
SV LC: xSkelly34
SV DOU: I want Atago to sit on me
SV Monotype: Azick
I don't entirely dislike this team, but think they spent too much time saving money and not spending it when they should have as a lotta slots feel kinds random and there's maybe only a few bright spots. Chaitanya + Kebab starts off the draft strong, 2 spl players who should have no trouble going positive. While Lasen may not be the most intimidating ubers in the pool but is still a strong player, could see him having a tough time though. From here it gets kinda sus. Truth be told I'm not too familiar with TMM so I can't rate em, I've heard he's good though so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Idk how much Atrax really plays ru but it doesn't matter cause he's just a holding slot for arce, who is by far the scariest player on this team. Idk how much MTB and Ryuji really play the tiers they were assigned to, but ik at least Ryuji can break even at worst and maybe even go positive. Skelly and Atago do play their tiers but there were better options in pool. Azick is one of the other shining stars of this team though, someone else who mono mains speak highly of so I am expecting big things from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)