Tournament BLT X - Commencement Thread [$2000 Prize Pool]

- Join the Tournaments room on PS
- Play in tournaments in the room to earn points in two cycles that are two weeks each (we're part way through the first cycle)
- 20 points qualifies you to be put in the draft pool for the tournament's auction
- Being one of the top 16 people on the room's leaderboard in either of the two qualifying cycles guarantees you to be drafted at auction
do you have a link to the PS tournament room?

Fragments

Always remember
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Hey friends, now that cycle 1 has concluded I thought I'd mention how we're doing tryouts this season. I don't believe we'll be doing any sort of formal tryout games, but if you're interested in our team feel free to dm me on discord at Fragments#6623 to pitch yourself. I'm most interested in hearing about your accomplishments, including but not limited to:

- Past records in team tours
- Deep runs in individual tours
- Your best GXE/ELOs from ladder
- Exceptional replays against top players
- Teams you've built that'll show off your building expertise

You don't need to hit everything on the list, and if you even think of something I haven't named feel free to show me! Looking forward to an exciting season with y'all :)

blce

can you see me?
heya, the dressrosa dracovishes are now open for tryouts! we're looking for players with all levels of experience. if you're interested in playing for us, don't be shy and put your name out there!

we will not be offering tryout games. to tryout, please PM me here on smogon. similar to my dear friend turned enemy fragments, i'm looking to hear about your accomplishments, including but not limited to:

this should go without saying, but please do not try out if you have not qualified yet.

we’re very excited to get up and running this BLT! congratulations to everyone that has qualified already, and best of luck to those qualifying in cycle 2!

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
Hello, I will free ride on what has already been said :]

The Flameslingers Skeledirges will not be hosting any tryouts; however, as my friend-enemies have already said, we would like to hear:

Please pm me on discord: Frixel#4598

Looking forward to every doubles match BLT, hope everyone has a good fun time!
If there is any doubt, yes the post was stolen and adapted from the 2 above!

Last edited:

BlackKnight_Gawain

PUPL Champion
Aight, here's mine. The list was made with a lot of factors in mind, like I gave people who main tiers that have less common mains (LC/DOU for example) higher weight, or if they play multiple tiers I gave them a small bump higher than they probably deserved. Realistically, I'd have +/- ranks but I didn't want to do that much work on something extremely subjective anyway...

I've watched/played a good chunk of people over these last 2 weeks, and know of their reputations in other tours to some degree. Happy to discuss rankings that are lower/higher thank you might think they are. Also the order of rankings is irrelevant, I just dragged at whim.

Micoy waiting for the invite to the podcast so I can give more detailed commentary :)

Also the idks happen to be people who I've been told are not playing, or people I somehow didn't get to see enough of because they dipped early or played games when I wasn't watching (rare).

1680366467196.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)